Code Geass - Awakening Path new scene

>Kallen got bestgirl'd

youtube.com/watch?v=FgT9SThAuQM

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1012131
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we have an ETA on when subs for Awakening Path will be out?
Also the Bluray release date for Rebellion Path.

Looks like they are keeping the Pizza, but maybe not the Pizza Hut. At least, the deal is not yet in place.

Did anyone actually noted the existence of Pizza Hut logos in the recap films, or are they gone completely?

More C.C. smugness. Creayus must be screaming out of joy.

Good, fuck your product placements.

>Good, fuck your product placements.
As I keep reminding everyone, Pizza Hut only paid for a few logo appearances in the background. Sunrise only incorporated pizza everywhere in the show because they decided to go big or go home.

>zero has an echo app for his helmet now
cool as shit. and the animation is very nice, as to be expected of a film.
i don't speak moonrune so i have no clue what happened in this scene.
this is why sunrise is the best studio

I'm not gay, but I want Lulu to fuck me.

when he threw the dart i wanted him to take me right there

It's a bit too noticeable in my opinion. I like the echo idea, but it shouldn't have been THAT pronounced.

DAMN

the FABULOUS in this one is too strong

are the Blu Rays for the first one out yet

Sweet, it's great to see smug C.C. again. Lelouch REALLY loves posing doesn't he?

pls link

nyaa.si/view/1012131

What did Kallen say and C.C's response

Lulu has a suoer flamboyant way of moving. I see where they put there focus in animation.

Are these movies to build hype for a potential new season or something? Why do these now?

>potential new season
Where have you been user?

>putting in a silly echo device instead of throwing his voice to sound like a goddamn fabulous batman

Wait what is this? I only remember r3 and recap movies wth is that?

this is from the first recap movie. there's been retconning.
>no mao
>diethard shoots viletta
>no ogi x viletta
>no shirley memory erase
>no refrain

What the actual fuck? Why?

>CC has the biggest fanbase
>they remove content for the other girls to accomodate them
>CG loses the appeal as wifuwars are dead
>3rd season is a blunder

it's actually good all those news came out before r3. The expectation arent very high

much of it is becuse they're squeezing the entire series into three movies, so they don't have time for character development.
the first movie ends around where suzaku remembers he killed his father.

pls link

I know right?

You just want us to reply you with THAT, didn't you.

How will Suzaku's geass react once he'll die of old age? Will he commit all kinds of atrocities in order to unnaturally prolong his life?

Yeah. Last week of February.
but is anyone subbing it?

Death is a natural part of "life". Maybe his geass will simply stop him from eating too much sweets when he gets old or stop him from smoking etc.

It's a guess that this is how the original script of R2 was meant to be instead of the revised version we got due to timeslot changes.

Fucking May is so far away
If only they could release the 3rd movie in this month or april

>no mao
>no ogi x viletta
Pretty good changes.

Why everyone in code geass has a body of thin man from XCOM?

CLAMP did the original character designs.

That's what I'm thinking too, and it's a very good thing.

Does Yukana's voice sound more nasal to anybody else?

>Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 893kbps [V: h264 high L4.0, yuv420p, 1280x720, 893 kb/s]
>893kbps
)

>diethard shoots viletta
more like Die Hard

aren't those changes from the R1 movie though?

Well yes but if you think about it, Mao had no effect on the story except to show us how geass can run wild.
He never even came up as point when we had entire arcs later on focusing on China and geass experimentations.

The changes in movie 2 are good too from what I've heard

Jun Fukuyama sounds a tad different. The years have not been kind

No idea. I hope they don't erase the live geass in S3 though. I love that shit.

>we get to see best couple being bestest
Hell yeah

Someone call GG, bring them out of retirement again.

Will we ever learn why C.C desires pizza so much in R3?

>Had Milly in his palm
>Cecile was practically thrown herself at him
>Fucked up both chances due to being asexual

I hate Lloyd and love him at the same time.

Do we know where in the time line season 3 will take place? Will it reference that god awful side story mini series? I'm really apprehensive and worried here. There's so many ways they can fuck up season 3, my depression is starting to sink in thinking about it. Fuck, it better not be an AO or WingFam type of bad category.

I don't know about Cecile throwing herself at Lloyd.
Some time after Zero Requiem, from what we saw, Milly working as reporter, Kallen and co living normal life, etc.

It was heavily hinted during the last school festival when Cecile got pissed at Lloyd for turning down her advances and kept smacking the mole who looked like him.

Isn't it supposed to take place a few years after Zero Requiem? Not sure if I read this as official info or speculation.

>where in the timeline
Definitely after R2. maybe a couple years later since Kaguya is still the same height and has the same outfit on.

>will it reference the side stories
Definitely. Dimensional Supervisor is too huge a plot point to not address. In fact, I'm completely sure she'll even appear before Emperor Lelouch in the 3rd movie. That's probably why movie 3 only has like 8 episodes to cover whereas movie 1 &2 had about 20 episodes each to cover.
I'm also hoping to see Marrybel mel Britannia. She canonically ended up joining Emperor Lelouch and was placed in charge of Damocles.

Sunrise may end up using the movie timeline for s3 instead of follow-up to r2.

>UFN, Chinese Federation, Britannia, EU all represented by little girls
fml zero rebellion was a mistake

>Kallen and co living normal life, etc.
I'd be happy if season 3 was just this. The old cast, trying to go back to normal life and keeping a world sick of war on the straight and steady path. Code Geass has the best cast of supporting characters I've ever seen, and there are plenty of them which leaves wiggle room to experiment with many story themes and plot lines. But like I said, the japanese have a penchant for fucking up what didn't need to be touched.

>Sunrise may end up using the movie timeline

the funniest part was how Akito didn't even introduce the Eurololi, which was one thing I kept expecting but NOPE

no, it never happened before

>getting rid of unnecessary shit from R2
Yes please

>that low-key hehe at the end
I didn't think it was possible to fall in love even deeper, but here I am.

They're improvements, especially Villeta getting what she deserved and dying, and Mao getting cut (always felt that if they wanted a character like Mao, he should be a major part of the story rather than a one-off character; all or nothing sort of deal).

>Sunrise may end up using the movie timeline
They better not.

Now if we could kill Ougi as well, all is right with Code Geass.

almost 20 years of chinese cartoons watching lets me understand that Karen is reminding C.C she has Knightmare frame training. No either what C.C reply is though. I should really learn nipponese

Post best girl

Did Mao get to tap that?

Is Renya of Darkness canon?

Who is your favourite Code Geass girl who isn't C.C? Mine would probably be Cornelia.

Well Mao did seem very bothered when Lelouch said there were parts of her he hadn't see. So I'm going to go with no.
Probably Cecile. Pretty intelligent, loyal, and nice.

Cecile is really underrated, I loved that scene where she just lost composure when Schneizel showed up in Lloyd's lab. That and she has some pretty nice breasts. Definitely top tier.

Was CC's voice always like that?

Looks wise, Villeta.
Personality, Cornelia.

Sorry, I'm a baka, what happened in OP's video?

Was a fan of that scene too. Her scenes with Llyod were always top tier and I liked her chemistry with Suzaku. Hoping to see her and Lloyd again in R3.

nyaa.si/view/1012131

Why the fuck is it still not subbed? Are subbers just not interested?

cuz this is shit

Their voices have changed, or maybe they didn't have enough warming up time to get back the tone they had in 2008.

Fukuyama has definitely seen a change in his voice, also based on his most recent stuff.

And moe shit #1,538 isn't? If shit shows can get subbed I don't see why this movie can't.

Is it just me or they are talking a lot faster in the movie than in the show?

Why is it shit?

because muh canon

Everything is faster due to the time constraint, including their dialogue. It's kind of off putting, but whatever.

If they retcon the canon so help me God...

>tfw it's been close to ten years and you still haven't finish R2

>It's kind of off putting
yeah a lot.
I mean, that and the 10+ years make the voices sound really different. But I'm sure it will be better in the new season.

Probably waiting for the 1080p release.

A little bit.
Also, imo, just because they don't show something in the movie, doesn't mean that it didn't happen (I think...)
You don't need to show Mao to prepare people for R3 but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

>10+ years make the voices sound really different.
That doesn't bother me too much, personally. I'm more focused on what the characters say rather than what they sound like.
>Probably waiting for the 1080p release.
That's fair, I just wish they would hurry up.
>doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I didn't consider this and it's a fair point. I feel like so long as certain events are at least mentioned in passing then it's fine. Though, this doesn't help completely changed plot points like Shirley living.
>filename
Respectable opinion but I disagree.

Finish it faggot.

>Why the fuck is it still not subbed? Are subbers just not interested?

If you pretend it's not real, it stops being real.

>no ogi x viletta
Nah, they still end up together, it just seems as if Villeta doesn't have her memory lost or something.

>Villeta getting what she deserved and dying
Nice headcanon there.

Favorite character, probably Cornelia from the important people, and Milly from the civilians.

Sad is bad. Post smiling C.C.

Something about CC and having a Knightmare Frame, then best girl goes "don't worry, it's on the way"

She still lost her memory. Like, the scene where she woke up flashing her tits to Ougi is even there. What are you even watching dude.

I love how C.C. always managed to get under Kallen's skin, without fail.