Has there ever been a more poorly designed waifubait?

has there ever been a more poorly designed waifubait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNk3nsfAhik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rem

>poorly
>It worked every normie shitter on facebook and Sup Forums loves SAO

Asuna's design is great faggot.

Though I agree, every girl in bikini is kinda boring.

fpbp unironically

Replace poorly with blatantly. She was pretty effective as far a overt waifubait goes. The author even made her a year older than Kirito, so schoolboys can get a semi at the thought of scoring an upperclassman. That's some attention to detail.

She's the perfect self insert for girls. I mean who could blame them?

DELET THIS

Worst girl

Her design is not bad, but her character is.

Butter dog play. How kinky.

t.Lisbeth

>perfect self insert for girls
I was about to say that's dumb but I realized you're right and even more so than Kirito.
>ojou-sama
>gorgeous
>gets good grades
>has a loving boyfriend and adopted daugther
>can cook well
>strong fortitude
>is basically the definition of femininity
>mature enough
>wears the pants in the relationship

New SAO thread?

Don't forget to save both girls because both of them are great in their own right.

FFS stop hijacking threads. Let this die out and make a proper one.

>tfw I changed my character's appearance back to the default just so I can get this screenshot
Never

Whoops meant to quote

Not him but over the years Iv'e gone out of my way to make "proper" threads. Often with the OP discussing the LNs and side materials like the gameverse (which are the things most SAOfags turn these threads into anyway). And with good fanart of Alicization characters or CGs from the games.

They all die without a single reply

But "generic shitpost using first google image result for SAO" always gets replies and so its the only thing SAOfags can turn into a viable thread. Its wierd.

I mean they only really started happening in the last few months.

Perhaps there's a certain time frame and day where you need to make an OP in?

Anyone got fem donut steel version of this?

I never watched or read SAO, but Asuna is prime fap fuel. Especially when Kirito is getting cucked.

>Made for NTR
Gentry bait actually.

Stealing Kirito away from Asuna!

>not making an exact mirror image of Kirito
>in white colors

>in the last few months.
Weve been doing this since Hollow Realization released last year, and having a good time of it too.

>All the people in this thread talking shit about the Goddess of Creation

HERESY IS NOT OKAY

Neither is Asuna, thats why we talk about the REAL holy trinity Yuuki, Sinon, and Lis.

Don't forget the daddy issues and rigid mom.

Kureha is garbage, even Itsuki was more tolerable.

Just wait til s2 starts.

Please, shes like any other jealous childhood friend thay doesnt want to admit to her feelings.

Can i get a better explanation on how getting medals works? Does the gauge have be sub 100% to actually get them? After a few minutes, i dont see them pop up anymore.

Attack Medals:
>Killing 5 Enemies with Gadgets
>Inflicting a debuff on an enemy (Blaze, Poison, Suppression, Paralysis)
>Killing an in-game player
Support Medals:
>Healing an ally
>Recovering an Abnormal Status
>Reviving a downed ally
>Buffing attack (Your own or an ally)
>Buffing defense (Your attack or an ally)
Weapon Medals:
>Killing enemies with a weapon
>Getting kills in quick succession

Do i just get them when they happen? Sometimes i see multiple medals pile up inder the notification, but most of the time nothings there.

Rem

Good taste

No poorly design would her being a 100% long himecut Yamato Nadeshiko Nippon Purity Sue.
Asuna isn't top 10 best waifu material for sure but she isn't as pooly designed as you think.

>Get to volume 14
>suddenly death
>Kirito now a vegetable
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eugeo, Charlotte and Cardinal deserved this.

>Suffering
There's no breaks on this ride until the end user. Enjoy your stay.

It's showtime!

You better stop that you madman or so god help me.

I don't get what's happening in this picture. I've only read summaries of the Alicization arc.

Rape.

just PoH being PoH

>When his antics Progressive to the final fight at the end of Alicization make him the canon longest running villain in the series

Like a more disgusting version of this
youtube.com/watch?v=uNk3nsfAhik

That's some top waifu ryona abuse.

Delet this, Philia doesn't deserve this

Yes

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
THEY NEED TO STOP

Probably not. Who would want a waifu that got filled with two years worth of semen by another guy?

Most people who waifu her just imagine Kiritoenail as them.

You know if I think about it, I would not wanna be Kirito. The only time in his life that he has stability is during the GGO, Caliber, Mother's Rosario etc... because everything else is pretty turbulent.

Most of the people who SI Kirito are the types to either completely subvert his suffering for the sake of the SI or integrate it with whatever middleschool troubles they have.

>completely subvert his suffering for the sake of the SI
I really don't like the thought of this given how it gives way for others to keep thinking he doesn't suffer or has got "forced suffering" that was going around in the GGO arc since they said that the PSTD was tacked onto Kirito itself.

>Self inserting as Kirito

Why would ANYONE want to do this?

I don't think I could stand the universe shitting on me that constantly

>"forced suffering"

get ready for a thousand shitposts of exactly that once Alicization comes out

Has there ever been a more perfectly designed waifubait?

Ehhh her butt could be bigger, or her tits at least match up with her butt

No. She's perfect in every way.

>Natural cool beauty
>Miyuki Sawashiro
>Hidden depths
>Believable backstory
>Hacate II
>Miyuki Sawashiro
>All of her character designs are great
>The goddess of the sun
>Doesn't immediately get recruited in the harem
>Glasses
>Miyuki Sawashiro

SHE'S PERFECT AND SHE'S MINE

If Matsuoka didn't voice Kirito who could he have been voiced by?

help me out here.
does GGO kirito have a pussy?
asking for a friend

Kureha a best!

Please remove Shinkawa from the thread. He's a fucking loser and tried to hurt my wife. If I see that little snot anywhere near Shino again, I'd have half a mind to beat him over the head with a tire iron.

DELETE!!!!!!!

Tetsuya Kakihara

It's hole
why don't you stick your dick in and find out

>draw a skin tag
>call it a fang
THEY NEED TO STOP

I wish i had my own Ahosys that thirsted only for me.

>when ArFA-sys says she daisuki's you

WAKU WAKU DESS

JUST got to that part. Didnt expect a date option, considering how affection is handled in this game.

>use fiber gun on flying enemy

DOWN DESS
CHANCE NANO DESS

>"this shouldnt be a situation where youd feel embarassment."
////////////// ahosys plz

I kind of wish I can change their voices.

>there will never be an overhaul mod called Hollow Point for FB that adds proper multiplayer, fixes input lag, and rewrites the AI, among other fixes
It sucks because being made in Unreal 4 means its ultimately easier than most games to mod.

Kindly delete this

Hopefully it'll come in an update/patch

I don't get why people respond to flame bait threads

>>Believable backstory
HA HA HA
NOPE
>YOU SAVED OUR LIVES, YOU MONSTER
>Said by her own mother

Fingers crossed. The input lag for skills and gadgets can get pretty bothersome.

Pretty much. Asuna isn't even that bad, just generic.

Virtual semen. Though I'm sure that other dude that wanted to brainwash her into being his waifu pounded her pussy while she was stuck in the game.

All this time shitting on Kirito when Asuna was the actual self insert

Fuck off with this meme. Japan is a lot more prejudiced about guns and murder than in America and her mom was canonically pretty mentally damaged.

In Japan, the use of guns, even in self-defense, is way more frowned upon than almost any other country. The Amerimutts idea of a 2nd ammendment is seen as completely alien and barbaric to the nips. Mix that in with how Japan views children (innocent and incapable of doing harm in any way), to see Sinon, as a 10 year old little girl, kill a man with a gun, forever painted her as an evil psychopathic murder. It doesn't help that, like I previously said, her mom was actually fucking crazy.

SAO is a pretty bland series, but throw your shit where it's deserved.

People who have already finished FB:
Am I good with this level of affection on Kureha (and all the other FB originals)? Or do I need to fill it out to 100% for it to count fro the true ending.

Also whats the best way to actually grind affection other then running around trying to get people knocked out so you can rez them?

Pretty sure it has to be R4 AND 75% for the donut characters.

Also, rezzing IS the best way to grind affection. Gives the highest percentage, 5%, per rez i believe.

Sounds like a lot of work but I like it

I believe you need rank 4 75%, but I went 100% just to make sure.
The way I farmed everyone to rank 4 100% was to kill solo stinger on extreme, return to town, repeat.
It's quite fucking boring but that's how I did it.

>This guy got trolled so hard into making a shitty character he actually became a killer.
The epitome of "fight me irl and not online and see what happens faggot"