I'm a normalfag and don't come to the chans much... but I have a desperate question:

I'm a normalfag and don't come to the chans much... but I have a desperate question:

Am I just too old for anime now... or has weaboo culture actually become nothing but a cesspit of autism and pedophiles?

A lot of it is that, but that's because it sells well. There's still some good stuff out there. I'd suggest checking out Antartica.

Yes, don't bother with it, go watch movies instead.

Just look up seinen series you fucking retard. If your question is "Is their mature, compelling anime from japan to entertain my mature self?" the answer is yes, just stop watching kids shows or otaku replacements for friends and sex.

Yeah, thats cuz A-1 is writing it. Really great animation from Trigger though.

If by autism you mean people who have seasonal waifus (especially Zero Two), then yes.

Sorry I should clarify: I'm talking about normie facebook weaboo groups and thier culture, not the broad range of anime being released right now.
Really? That's opposite of how I thought it was going down. I was under the impression A-1 was an animation house.
It's a relief to hear this.

>chans
> a cesspit of pedophiles?
I guess you make this weird accusation because you're a schizo spammer?

No, see the post right above yours for my clarification.
I'm asking the chans as I view them as a bastion of reason and virtue.

If you don't like it, stop watching it.

Maybe you're depressed. I enjoy anime and I'm 30. I go through phases though where I'll watch a lot of shows over a couple seasons then take a break for months or years before getting back in.

>a bastion of reason and virtue
Do you know where you are?

Who gives a shit about the culture? A fanbase is always going to be riddled with retards. Yes, there are loads of people who are into feel good opiate shows full of tits or underage school girls that flooded the market enough where a large portion of media coming out japan consists of pandering to them. Yes the west also undergoes that same phenomenon in terms of using anime to replace aspects missing their lives.

What is it to you? If you don't want to watch them you don't have to, or is it fear of associating yourself with trash, like Sup Forums's anti-weed mentality?

Among the likes of you?

>or has weaboo culture actually become nothing but a cesspit of autism and pedophiles?

You're wrong. I'm not an autist.

He's also ignoring how many anime fans love busty women, What other form of media has women like this common place?

To be fair I hate lolicons less than people who like One Piece.

Exactly. And you're looking for "reason and virtue" here, of all places?

I would be better asking the Transgendereds on a college campus?

Shit dude bro ain't normal if you don't find Darling hilarious xDD.
You're just fag xDDD

>a cesspit of autism and pedophiles

You're wrong though. Sup Forums is one of the better boards.

We're definitely all pedophiles though.

This is a short story about user eating with his family:

user doesn't like potatos
user wont eat the potatos because he doesn't like them, but user knows that his opinion is not important and nobody cares what he thinks, so user shuts the fuck up and eats quiet while his family enjoys the potatos.

Be like user

>Pedophile
Sorry, I meant "lolicon"