One Piece

Is he going to do something in this arc still or will his storyline be resolved in Elbaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15196705
strawpoll.me/15196832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The doctor said it would take him days to recover.

Is he Pero's father?

Listen up you fucking nigger OP.
Generals are banned on Sup Forums. Don't aggravate this shit any further by creating them before bump limit.

strawpoll.me/15196705

HEH HEH HEH

TANO SHIMI DANA

MAMA NO OCHAKAI

luffy didn't win.
Katakuri got fed up, throwed in the towel

You know damn well that the mods are okay with it as long as the thread has a topic of discussion.

along stays winning

What was the best fight in this entire arc and why is it Sanji vs Bobbin?

Why did Oven melt the fucking door? What an asshole.

No. His only role in the arc was to serve as the reason why BM is so evil. As for Elbaf, who the hell knows? We don't even know if BM will still be alive at the end of this arc, let alone play a role in Elbaf.

Yurufuwa noo~ (Torofuwa noo~)

And it would do not to abuse that trust.
Don't give me cheek. Make a thread after the bump limit is reached.

>"Oven-sama, not this shit again!"

Forget Elbaf, what about Fishman Island? It's in danger after this arc.

>”OVEN-SAMA PLEASE GOD NO IT’S GOING TO OPEN IN TEN SECONDS I BEG OF YOU”

No because the cake will put Big Mom into a coma.

>”Pudding definitely fucked Sanji in that alley! I bet she erased his memory and did it multiple times, too!”

>Pudding raped Sanji
Makes sense

>strawpoll.me/15196705
where is usopp or brook

hopefully this inspires at least a little more lewd carrot art

Pudding is a nasty slut who wants to do dastardly things like hold Sanji’s hands and let him kiss her third eye

She's cuter when she's wearing a hat.

Hahaha, you're probably right! What a fiend. Man, I bet she's a filthy whore that would love to cuddle up with him in bed at night and just hold each other to sleep so she doesn't have nightmares

That filthy wench! I bet she fantasizes about kissing him at their real wedding, sleeping together on their honeymoon, and having sexual relations with the lights off under a blanket for the sole purpose of procreation

Why did Daifuku genie the door?

>Luffy will never be inside of her
huh...

- Because he could
- Because those guys were too slow and didn't open the door in time

strawpoll.me/15196832

Meanwhile Katakuri was inside Luffy

>luffy being inside any woman

O MY OC EDGY BACK TO THE FUTURE FANFICTION HAREM SMIRKY LUFFY

Unforgivable, honestly. Good thing we're leaving her behind after this arc. I'd HATE if she came with us and we tasked the Minks with taking her back to the East Blue where she gets a job at Baratie to wait for her beloved husband until he's finished making his captain the Pirate King and chasing his dream of the All Blue

Reminder Pudding asked Sanji to remove his mask so that she could apologize to him without feeling intimidated.
Reiju said his wounds wouldn't heal when it was on. It had to be done with a reason.

At least he didn't fuck it up.

If big mom is 70 this fucker has to be at least 90 or was that his dad in the flashback?

Absolutely filthy, I bet that hussy will save herself for him

Intimidated?

>Reiju wont show up for years after this arc
>She has been absent for over ten chapters already
Feels bad man

Yeah. She keeps getting nosebleeds and going heart eyes for him. If he removes his mask then he will be ugly as fuck and she can apologize properly for everything she did. She also mocked his face before so maybe she apologizes for that too.

>Charlottes wont appear for years after this arc

Why am i crying so badly?

>she also mocked his face before so maybe she apologizes for that too
You know that'll be actually pretty cute honestly. Even better than the kiss.

> She keeps getting nosebleeds and going heart eyes for him
Oh. Is "intimidated" the right word for that?

He's Bobbin's father.

Compare the first panel with Bobbin reporting to Big Mom to the panel with young Streusen meeting young Big Mom. They share the same composition. Poetry, it rhymes, etc.

>You know that'll be actually pretty cute honestly. Even better than the kiss.
I would be happier with this too. It's a win/win I guess. Great closure for Sanji and Pudding.

>She also mocked his face before so maybe she apologizes for that too.
I don't think she knows Sanji knows. Though she could confess the Reiju stuff too, only to find out Sanji already knew and STILL treated her nicely.

Its the first word that came to mind but I dunno. She is incapable of speaking to him because she likes him too much. As long as you get my point it doesnt really matter.

Big Mom is 68. I could buy Streusen being 20 in the flashback while Linlin was 6, so he'd be just over 80.

rebecca in her canon outfit is literally 10x more revealing than any of the shots in this episode. seriously toei what the fuck are you doing

She could apologize for everything and hopefully will. Maybe not about what happened with Reiju but definitely for trying to kill him like she wanted to this chapter.

I know it's filler but it's nice of Toei to recognize that there is something between them that's more than friendship.

How can anyone hate this qt? How much power does a persons brain have over their dick?

>literally happened in the anime
>grasping at straws

What happened exactly?

Did it happen in the manga?

unlimited power

They will talk in the manga too. Its funny how people think this wont end with Sanji going crazy over Nami. I hope Pudding kissed him. I want to see SanPu completely dealt with this arc.

>0 contesting replies to sapu talk
>3 contesting replies to sana talk
It's just filler bros. Why are you triggered?

When are we gonna get a bath scene of Perospero?

Here's what's really happening here: luffy is always the one to forgive his friends first. that's why zoro had to be a dick to usopp, and it's why Nami feels pressured to be a dick to sanji; she's just trying to follow in Zoro's footsteps. Remember, this isn't a little pirate game. Since luffy won't scold him for being immature, nami has to; she's literally the only person on the crew willing to treat him like shit.

Ohh, god, oh, jesus

sana started the shi(t)p posting
theres more animosity there

Agreed. I'm amazed that because people have been so desensitized to Sanji and Nami for so long, that when Oda finally decides to pair them together they go the opposite route.
They'll only have themselves to blame later.

>tumblr edit

Nami was the only one who saw what happened with Sanji and she has not made it about Luffy since the fight happened. Its no because "my captain needs to be respected". Its because what Sanji did was indefensible and she said it scared the fuck out of her. I see no reason in comparing it to Zoro. Zoro was there with everyone else and was the most upset out of everyone, not just Luffy. Thats what made it a great scene. Nami is just the most upset because Luffy forgives easily and Sanji was a prick. It doesnt change my post at all.

There's going to be a scene of Sanji apologizing to everyone after they escape. He'll probably blame himself for Pedro’s death, Luffy's fatal wounds etc.

Nami will most likely forgive him at that point.

>Sanji asks Nami if she loves him
>She says yes
>People still think they're not a pair

>theres more animosity there
From who? I don't see any animosity in my post. I just wanted to discuss Sana with fellow Sanafriends. I didn't try to interrupt my fellow Sapufriends on their discussions and bait either so please extend the same courtesy.

Nami's already forgiven him. She forgave him a longass time ago. Her hugging Sanji and crying on the boat was her showing him that she forgave him. They don't need to talk about it, that action alone was enough for both of them to know.

One day closer to Monet's return!

>Nami is just the most upset because Luffy forgives easily and Sanji was a prick. It doesnt change my post at all.

so you agree then, nami was obligated to scorn sanji because chopper and brook weren't going to, that's literally it; nami literally thinks less of sanji now

She said she would forget about it until they left. She doesnt really feel anger with him but they need to talk about what happened.

Don't you think Nami already forgave him? I know it's filler but the scene this ep fills in the blanks.
Or else Nami wouldn't be smiling when Sanji caught her falling on their escape.

>memory fruit awakening
>everybody forgets the strawhats ever came except Katakuri

death to NaPu fags, long live NaCa

No. Again, she is not angry because of anyone else. She is not mad because Luffy isn't. I only meant she is the angriest.

>so you agree then, nami was obligated to scorn sanji because chopper and brook weren't going to
Yes
>nami literally thinks less of sanji now
Wait what those are two completely opposite statements

Even in the sexy calendar carrot was the only character without visable clevage. At this point I think there might be a note from oda or something saying not to lewd the bun.

Memory fruit awakening would allow her to look into the memories of inanimate objects.

Yes because Oda knows that feeding the furries too much could end in a catastrophe.

she said she's giving him one more chance only. meaning before, sanji could fuck up and she'd be fine. but now if sanji fucks up she's through with him. that pretty blatantly means she thinks less of him now

>implying that wasn’t just her being tsun

Never thought I'd want to fuck Streusen one day. That voice is like silk.

You actually think she meant that? In her mind Sanji didn't "fuck up" at all, she understands his circumstance. She's basically just saying "don't leave again," which is what anybody would fucking say. I don't think you understand that she's not mad at him. She was just worried about him and doesn't want to go through all this again. Whether romantic or not she's just telling him not to leave her again. That's all. She doesn't "think less of him." That's retarded.

>lips over stache
What the fuck

I'm tired of waiting for weekly episodes, what manga chapter did todays episode align with so i can start reading them?.

Have One Piece threads ever been so divided about something?

>implying
She saw him beat the shit out of Luffy. She's angry with him and she made that very clear, twice.

You're probably right and I hate it. Why bother including Carrot if she's not going to get the same lewdness as the rest of the girls? They gave wanda big furry tits but they keep hiding Carrot's away, even worse they can't seem to decide on whether she's busty or modest. Hopefully there's a negative enough reaction to the new episode that Toei realizes there is a demand for this sort of thing.

there's always one

858, it didn't cover the last few pages of 858 yet though.

its decided then, luffy won fair and square
strawpoll.me/15196832

literally everything you said is conjecture