Please fill in your succubus dream request form, Sup Forums

Please fill in your succubus dream request form, Sup Forums.

I go on a GAR adventure with all of my anime bro's

I would like to sex a woman, please.

fuck I'll take this too

Throw in some harem sluts for us to R18+ in the evenings.

I want to hold hands with megumin

Don't laugh.

I'm a young backpacker traveling around Japan. At a hostel where I'm staying for a couple of weeks, I meet a Japanese girl my age. She's a real tomboy who loves the outdoors, and know even more about it than me. We go on a lot of hikes together, visit historical sites, and climb a mountain. In the evenings we go to local izakayas and get drunk and eat yakiniku together - she always eats more than me.

After a week or two, I've become rather fond of her, but she doesn't seem interested. In fact, she treats me like a little brother, even though I'm only a year younger than her. She suggests to me that we go and hike up a nearby volcano as there's supposedly a natural hot spring up there that not many people know about. We make the hike and manage to get to the spot right before sundown. We set up camp and watch the sunset together before hitting the hot spring. She insists we can bathe together since it's dark now, but my eyes get used to the darkness and I can see her body in the dark, a silhouette of curves that's usually hidden beneath layers of outdoor clothes. I catch her looking in my direction a couple of times, and the short conversations we have are all tense and awkward. Afterwards, we eat dinner in silence, and we each go to our individual tents. I let mine be open as I smoke a cigarette and stare at the landscape below a starry sky as I hear her come over. She's wearing a raggy pyjamas, and says nothing as she pushes herself on top of me. We make tender, quiet love together, and it turns out she was a virgin before. After we finish, we curl up together in my tent and talk about our lives and feelings, and she opens herself up and reveals a very girlish and insecure side of herself.

We continue traveling together in Japan, and it turns out that she's pregnant. We marry, and open a campground lodge near Mount Fuji and live our lives happily ever after raising tough, outdoorsy kids and enjoying the pleasures of a simple life.

C-can't I just think about it?

Nothing wrong with that, mate.

What the fuck user.

i feel sorry user.... for me
have a good life

Hug from waifu, and/or hug from Yukari, and/or hug from Junko, and/or hug from Izanami, and/or hug from ALICE, and/or hug from Satori, and/or hug from Stheno(and her sisters), and/or hug from Yoishi, and/or hug from Abigail, and/or hug from Lamdadelta and Bernkastel, and/or hug from Remilia and Flan, and/or hug from Patchouli, and/or hug from Enma Ai, and/or hug from Yuuka, and/or hug from Wu, and/or hug from Shinki, and/or hug from Aya and/or hug from Erena, and/or hug from Mima, and/or hugs from any other toohoo, quality fate/go, or otherwise nice gril.

>hugs from any other toohoo
Granted
Come here user-kun~

But user, what about when you wake up from the dream?

no

mods mods. the weirdos are back.

At that point, what does it matter? I will have lived the life I wished for.

shit, Addendum, no non-grils please.

fuck the feels. may your corpse fuel other user dreams

I'll have what he's having

Actually, how long are succubi dreams supposed to last? Is time dilation put into account?
If not wouldn't it be possible for a person to live multiple lifetimes, extending their lifespan by hundred, or thousandfold, by living full simulated lives within a succubi enduced dream?

They never mentioned a limit. So I guess it's possible to loophole yourself into your ideal life.

You already posted this before.

So was this thread.

Doesn't change my request. Maybe with the exception of the cigarette, as I've quit smoking.

Look at this duud

I weep for you you, user. Instead of asking for a dream you will only remind yourself of the nightmare that life is when you wake.

I've posted it before.

The life we live now might very well be a dream. Once we wake up, will it have been any less real?

what about him? he looks spook

Nah, fuck dreams, I've learnt long ago it's not worth it.

I've kept dreaming for fucking years my beloved grandma wasn't dead and the joy and enthusiasm quickly turned into sorrow the moment after I woke up.

Live a life you love and stop being a little faggot.

No, fuck you, scum

Whats happens in the konosuba universe if I just fuck a succubus raw?

They milk you to death, no really, that's why they had to settle with giving wet dreams .

So what do they just steal your energy until you die or something? Or is it from another way?

I want to be a succubus with 11/10 body.

where is the dick size column

I want to be a young shota that gets taken advantage of by my older, 18 year old, tomboy babysitter.

Stop being a pathetic, delusional faggot that mistakes dreams for life. You'll discover your life quality will dramatically improve.

No thanks.

I want someone to hug me and tell me they love me the way I am.

vanila loving relationship with blond ponytail noble knight while trying to save her kingdom together.And have a honorable,satisfying death in her arms. Kill me before I wake up.

I want someone to celebrate my birthday with me and tell me "Thank you for being born".

I want to make tender, passionate love to Rin from Yuru Camp.

Make me a girl and fuck me with hard futa succubus cock.

Looking at this picture I now understand why old people sometimes stare into an empty place for hours. The place must have meaned something for them.

>Live a life you love
But there's no magic here.

Says who?

I'd probably kill myself when I wake up from this

I would like one Wiz, please.

What if that's how they make more succubi?

i want aniki to wake up ;_;

I want to get a job and stop being such a leech

Don't tell me you can shoot fire ball out of your hands and jump 100m tall, r-right?

>he still isn't a wizard
Just a couple more years bro.
I can now transform into a magical girl and fight gross tentacle monsters - totally worth it!

This sounds like a fucking movie plot

You don't need to dream to get into her panties, just push her oer and tell her you've loved her for a long time. She will literally melt infront of you.

There are different kinds of "magic". I'd rather be fulfilled than be able to shoot fireballs.

>He doesn't want to shoot fire balls and yell EXPLOSION
Gay

I pity you. But only because the alternative is to accept we are brothers.

A night of reading on an onee-san's lap and getting headpats.

>just push her oer
He doesnt want to cause an earthquake

This

Too soon.

Have the chance to give my last words to my gal before she passed away...I didn't make it in time to see her. Maybe then I could move on and live again...

Story time user.

I have bad news for her. Once you start shagging her she'll naturally start wobbling around due to her flabby nature. Once her flap is in motion you'll have a fairly hard time stopping it, which means she'll eventually become a seismic center on her own from being shagged.

Understand that it only hurts more just to even imagine.

Fucking faggot

I'll have what he's having

10-bit profile and death of fansubs

One milk please, no sugar.

;__;

I want to be trapped in a house full of hungry succubi, with an artifact that rewinds time if I die.

oyakodon, tomboy, hand holding

>with an artifact that rewinds time if I die.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I'll have that and one suicide to go please

you're begging to get cucked

I want a plot where humanity ceases to exist in it's current form. Like futa aliens with tails invade the world, I will be captured by one of them and while they do me in the ass their tail sucks in my dick and modifies my balls so I can only produce alien sperm. Also some form of brainwashing so I go on a raping spree and spread alien genes across the globe until no human male is left.

Couldn't you still force untap it with any effects that do so?

Genuinely get off Sup Forums then if your that shaken - take a break from the negativity for a while and try and move on

I want Aqua to sit on my lap!

>YOKAI SCUM

Yep.

> When you realize that this was Heaven all along.

Good taste user

Maybe modify it to make us both futa and switch after a bit

That chicken looks like a girl's legs and pussy.

Can I get some legit happiness please?
Maybe... With you?

form a party with just succubus

>you will never go into the konosuba world with a cheat item that gives you infinite stamina and just fuck up a party of experienced succubuses till their strong enough to beat the demon lord.

Why live?

I want to be a girl that gets mindbroken by a succubus?

You think the people in your dreams are just fabrications of your imagination? No, they're real. Dreams are a portal to another dimension. When you're unconscious, you're basically just observing somebody else's life. You're a null, with no signal. As soon as you start lucid dreaming, you emit a signal, and others become aware of your presence. They don't like it and they won't tolerate it for long.

I'd have to kill myself after experiencing this, since I know it will never be topped.

Homosexuality is illegal but marrying lolis is daijoubu

Do you want to understand Arab as well? It might come in handy.

Yandere Haruomi Ginbei
Actual fantasy of mine