Fate/Zero

Call me an Urobutcherfag or a Zerofag, but Fate/Zero is still the only Fate/anime to have real depth, you mongrels.

Cough, Heaven’s Feel, Cough

>Gilfag
>Choosing fucking Zero as the hill he'll die on
>Not even shilling Strange Fake
ReallyNigga.swf

Zero and Strange Fake are the only worthwhile entries in the Fate franchise. Hopefully SF gets animated soon.

why do zerofags love kiritsugu vs kirei so much?

Why was aposhit even animated instead of SF?

SF isn't done yet, I'm not sure if there's enough material for a 2 cour show.

t. Secondary

>call me a fag

animeonlyfag

READ FAGGOT READ

Today I will remind them:

>Uro: Unlike Fate/Zero, where all the main characters are older, this one has lots of cute heroines! Fate/stay night was originally conceptualized as a bishojo game, so the very individual theme of "romance" was placed at the core. It had to be written from Shirou's point of view. So then I thought, I have this really powerful core idea of all these Eiyuu (heroic spirits) engaged in a Battle Royale, so why not draw their story from multiple point of views? That's why I tried to work more main characters into Fate/Zero other than simply Kiritsugu and Kirei.

>Nasu: I had no other choice but to make Fate/stay night the way I did for that bishojo game format. That was one of the reasons why I once said to Urobuchi, "I don't think I can make bishojo games anymore." The more you pour both what the author wants to draw and romance elements that will excite the users into a work, the more distant they get from each other... that was my dilemma. I think Fate/stay night does lack that "battle royale" atmosphere, but I really wanted to make it a work that would make the users want to get to know Saber and Rin better, or cuddle with Sakura.

>Meme Fake
>literally Fate/Nothing Happens
>good

Heaven's Feel is better than Zero though, Strange Fake is on the same level of HF.

>cookingshit
>wormslut drama
>good
>muh plot twists
>muh ebin shirou vs kirei

>even Nasu admits it's just waifubait

Defend this, VNfags.

Get ready for Rhino and Wormslut exchanging planet busters, while Yorokobe and Autist have a DBZ fight in the background.
Why? Because ufotable.

Ever noticed how Gil is just a generic shoujo villain (possessive psycho stalker type) trying to rape the main girl?

It was Urobuchi who salvaged his character, and then this version of Gil became the standard in all the other new Fate media.
It got to the point where Nasu had to accept the retcon and make up some bullshit about how "Gil was only a psycho in F/SN because the modern times pissed him off".

The only deep things in Zero are based on concepts that were laid out in FSN. Sakura being given to the Matous, Kirei's evil transformation and betrayal of his teacher, the Grail being corrupt, Kiritsugu using underhanded means to accomplish his goals, Kiritsugu's ideals, Saber's failure in life and in the Grail War, etc. All of it is first laid out in FSN.

Man that's a really shitty gold cloth

Apparently you never got past the Fate route.

Just Kirei and Illya got more character development than any character in Zero, a darker Fate than Zero, and the truth of the Holy grail war finally being revealed, I agree that the cooking parts were boring but the so called "drama" was pretty good or at least ok, and Shirou vs Kirei is indeed better than Kiritsugu vs Kirei.

>muh slaughterburgers

Truly the pinnacle of Oriental literature

Please, like UBW/HF gave him spectacular development.
He's exactly that, a chad comin' along to NTR you in Fate, and a power level on legs in UBW.

>why not draw their story from multiple point of views?
Because the other characters were uninteresting and underdeveloped. Should have stuck with focusing on Kiritsugu and Kirei.

>He thinks that Edgelord Supreme and Meme Priest have shit on Cute Shota and his DUDE.
...cute.

To me Zero was impressive because it took servants for what they were supposed to be, heroes. And that means, larger than life people, and it really felt that way from start to finish and they mostly dictated the flow of the plot (with the exception of Kerry/Saber) rather than just being their masters slaves.

The biggest problem with F/SN's japanese highschooler perspective is really that it sells the servants short. I mean, nearly all of them are getting cucked and used as cheap tools, sacrificial pawns, or literal fucktoys, and they don't even look that strong either because they repeatedly get punked by non-servants in fights. So overall they just look pathetic and their legends barely matter, their motives don't matter because they don't have shit to say, and so on. They're just there to provide flashy light battles.

I hated Waver and Alexander didn't fit the atmosphere of the show, much less his ridiculous character design. Not every show needs a comedy relief.

>Zero outsold UBW

All is right in the world.

No wonder you liked Edgelord Supreme.

Because of Astolfofags and Jeannefags

I tried to watch Stay Night but it was just too awful.
Not that Zero is all that great but at least it's watchable.

Kiritsugu was a fucking faggot, but at least he was well developed. Kirei is a great character overall.

Stay Night is Shirou's story, not the servants. They are supposed to just be there to provide flashy light battles.

And that's why it's shit.

I swear to god if they did a story of only Shirou they would sell like shit. Waifu drives this series not the main character

>it's shit because it's not what my brainlet expected it to be

>Fate
>Watching

Are you allow to say the n word on blue board? im a newfag.

>WHY ARE YOU LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU AINT A NEWFAG YOU FUCKING OLD ASS NIGGA

As opposed to "playing" the VN?
Fuck that. I hate reading tons of text on a computer screen.

For someone trying to defend reading, your literal skills a quite lacking.
I don't mind a manga or a novel. But VNs are the worst fucking way to read anything.

>anime

>KnK out sold both of them
Urobuchifags btfo once again

>implying you're any better than illiterate Burgers because you read a shitty eroge VN targeted at teenagers

1 dvd vs 7...

I'm better because I understand to read the source instead of watching a shitty adaptation.

Also
>muh mature anime for mature people such as myself

Even though I was an anime first guy and check the source later, I loved FSN more than Zero because of Kirei, FSN showed what Kirei truly is and cemented himself as my favorite villain.The same With FZ, the novel is a lot better than the anime, and overall FSN > FZ for me because it feels like it's more focused on the key characters than FZ trying hard to be morally gray even though Urobuchi is clearly writing pure blacks and whites.

You mean how Diarmuid, Saber and Berserker are treated? They are pretty much dumbed down so Urobuchi can get his edgy story.

Compared that to their counterparts in F/SN
>Berserker is a madman yet still retains his heroic quality through his relationship to Illya > MUH ARTHUR

>Saber is a ruthless king who distanced herself from her own humanity to fulfill her duty with the same efficiency and coldness of Kiritsugu > Muh Honor as a knight

>Cu > Diarmuid. I don't even need to explain this.

>still retains his heroic quality through his relationship to Illya
what relationship? Illya going "go kill someone"?

Did you at least watch the show?

Not the last episodes, but Herakles was already defeated at that point.