End of Dragon Ball?

Where can the story possibly go from here?

It feels as if Goku has reached a level of power so high, none of his friends will ever be able to match him, not even Vegeta. How could they even concoct an enemy powerful enough to truly challenge him anymore? Jiren was like a catalyst to push Goku to a level of power and speed nearly incomprehensible to the human mind.

When all the Gods and Angels stood up at once to marvel at Mastered Ultra Instinct, it felt as if Goku had surpassed merely empowering himself with Godly Ki and has himself "become a Divine being". It seems almost inevitable that his next step is to train with the angels and possibly even the Grand Priest, if there's even another limit for him to surpass.

Is this the end? Will the rest of the series focus on Goku's family and friends? If not, where does Dragon Ball go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aCZoYD_EWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAGGGHHHH NOOOOO HELP ME HERMANO!

Well, there are still the 3-4 universes who didn't have to participate in the ToP so I'm sure they can asspull stronger enemies.

He's just going to get a second heart attack, or it is his penis that is going to explode.
We all know there is always a price to pay with Toei.

He'll just hold back

the story of Pan and Uub traveling through space and making new friends

if piccalo spits out a kid too i would watch the series

The angels didn't stand up. Only the gods.
I don't think that Goku is on angels level yet. That might be part of whatever comes next.

Dende goes with them to learn tp be a better gaurdian

>jirens mysterious history figure
>gods of destruction
>universes 1, 5, 8, 12
>angels
>el grande padre
>zeno's actually from a multidimensional zone with eldritch horrors and whatever

So how long before beerus experiences the "piccolo effect"?

Angel rebellion. Too bad the show is ending.

Meme magic made Blanco real

Meme magic will make Grande Padre the last boss

Come on, we all know after super there will be a Grand Tour

I'll answer that question after Super actually ended. I'd like to know how we stand with the Universes. I'm guessing U6 will be resurrected, but I don't know about the rest.
Also, if U6 is resurrected we do know that one story will involve Vegeta going there.

Uub isn't even canon anymore

>Where can the story possibly go from here?
Nowhere, because it fucking ends in 3 episodes? Why have people still not accepted this?

For Goku, who knows, seems toriyama wanted tp make a form that the imagination to it could be endless. A form that reached the apex of being one with the universe and one self kinda deal.

Good this arc is a travesty when you start thinking it. The writing/power levels don't make sense, the spectators always pointing out the obvious, no Gogeta/Vegito, etc.

Probably because the same announcement of the show ending said that the series will keep going somehow (movies, TV specials, etc). I want Dragon Ball to go away for a while, so that's fine by me.

I think that the opening bit from Whis about breaking the shell being harder on the body when it's on the god level was hinting that there's going to be a price to pay for what Goku is doing now.

I bet it kills him.

Of course he isn't. Dende totally didn't talk with Goku about him. They totally didn't show him in the manga.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah he is, they talked about him and the show and showed him in the manga

I wish, but they already mentioned him

They've reached the Bleach equivalent. There is no turning back without just killing him off or taking all his powers away. This wouldn't happen.

I think Super is trying to tell their fans that this is the end of the entire series. Goku has achieved power greater than gods.

If there is a new season and a new villain it'll have to be 100% just upper gods or some shit. Those fucking smug looks that cunt gives to people before he erases them pretty much confirms that he's evil and needs to be dealt with. Vegeta probably knows this. They don't even consider the tournament that important because they know there's shit outside it that's more important, like beating Beerus and then the literal Angels who guard other Gods.

Super Ultra Instinct, a power up that even angels haven't heard of and even the Grand Priest hasn't perfected, with additional SUI2, 3 and 4 forms only for saiyans
Of course caulifla will achieve SUI in 30 episodes after goku and then every other saiyan will also achieve
except gohan

This. Toiryama already confirmed.

Confirmed he is cannon

As a Vegeta/Piccolofag I'm really disappointed that Goku is so far beyond everybody now that there's simply no hope of catching up. He's reached a state that no one else can. I know it's the Goku show but it still irks me and ruins my investment in these last few episodes.

Dragon Ball got lucky with becoming a cultural icon. So lucky. Writing itself into a corner over and over again can only work for so long.

>mfw everyone has already forgotten about Uub
seriously, I was fine with dragon ball ending with that final episode
but Uub? who cares
Buu wasn't even that amazing

>When all the Gods and Angels stood up
>and angels
Show me a scene where any angel gives a flying fuck during this whole tournament
UI and Hakai are like child play to them they teach them to ningen for fun and snacks

>If not, where does Dragon Ball go from here?
To this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aCZoYD_EWE

Vegeta said it that saiyans all push forward when shoved, so there is a chance for other saiyans.

why not, we are already doing recolors

OST vol. 2 where?

Superman also had stupid levels of writing. People love this shit even if it is childish fantasy, its what we love.

Remember that Jiren at 100% full power using ultra instinct is narrowly beating Goku and Freeza will be the key for Goku to win the inevitable beam struggle

You are annoying

OH MAN!!!!!
When Goku mastered Ultra Instinct I was legit happy as a 8 years old me! That was so intense!!! All the GoDs respected goku by standing the moment they saw the mastered ultra instinct, that was so epic to see. Vegeta trusting in Goku, KNOWING he will master Ultra Instinct in the current fight, I had goosebumps the most in this very moment. I am rating this episode for my self 11/10. I LOVED every single second of the episode. Every moment of it was full of excitement for me and I was for 23 minutes long with goosebumps. Best episode up to date!"
I don't care what anyone says. Episode 129 was amazimg. Episode 129 is my all time favorite episode in Super - and easily one of my all time favorite episodes ever in Dragon Ball history. Long live the legendary Son Goku. The greatest character in anime history without doubt. Still so hyped. I've already rewatched episode 129 a few times now. Its still so epic every single time. I freaking love Goku. We are witnessing the rise of the legend of Son Goku!

This is only the beginning. When Super comes back, expect new universes explored. New threats revealed. Enemies with UI themselfes. But Goku will always find a way to overcome the odds: ) He's Son Goku afterall

So Goku and Jiren are both going to to knock eachother off the ring at the same time and Frieza is going to turn out to be the last one standing?

This. When they both looked shocked in the preview Frieza was doing what Vegeta did against Cell.

But why did they show Gohan when Vegita said that?

Even so the first time it wrote itself into a corner was when Toriyama thought he would be done with it forever.
I don't understand the rush this time. There was no need of making Goku surpass the gods so fast.

I would like it if Uub came back and wasn't a jobber.

Vegeta got a power up that put him on the same level of Goku before going UI. Vegeta always catches up but usually skips a form or cheats.

What you should be pissed off is Vegeta bitching out and having to be Goku's cheerleader again.

cos he's the only other sayan in the audience and who has gone through such trials?

or freeza got destroyed/killed by jiren's previous blast that took out #17
everyone forgot about freeza, jiren wins and suddenly people remember freeza, grand priest declares u7 the winner because jiren had killed freeza.

Whereas Goten and Trunks will only achieve it if fused.

You can't kill what is already dead.

No, if it was that EGP would have said that in the moment

they won't do shit.
trunks is too busy plowing mai, and goten is forgotten about

dead people can be 'killed' a second time. they just cease to exist completely.
goku told this to vegeta when they where fighting kid buu.

zeno's didn't push the pad, freeza wasn't shielded by #17 and got consumed by jiren's blast.

Goku getting too powerful is what ruined Dragon Ball. Nobody roots for him anymore because he's not the underdog anymore, hence the reason why people were pissed when Vegeta got eliminated. There's nowhere for the series to go now because Goku is reaching the roof in power.

>frieza can't be killed because he's already dead

Fuck you.

Nice b8, but this is what Gokufags actually act like

There's a movie in the works, smartass.

Still plenty of universes with higher power lvl, that did not fight in this fucking tournament.
Plenty of room for other god candidates.

He isn't dead or out of the arena. His saggy body is still hanging on some ledge and if time runs out Goku wins.

People bitch about not being able to self-insert into his non-white ass every time the end of the series is mentioned user. He hasn't been forgotten at all, he's the best litmus test to spot you guys who haven't read the manga even.

When will shounenfags finally admit that yuri romance is better in every way possible?

Dragon Ball ended after Namek

Everything else is fanfic tier trash

Demon Tournament
Goku is banned
Uub takes his place

Goku is now a Supreme Muten

Yes but just because someone doesn't read the manga too doesn't mean anything in the discussion about the anime. Don't mix the two just like that. That's like mixing Star Wars novels with the movies.

yeah a movie that comes at the end of the year about the first super saiyan god.
who will probaly look like goku

The movie has nothing to do with Super, dumbass.

Uubs been mentioned in the super anime

They will introduce some shit like the demon world or the place where dabura was born.

>Yes but just because someone doesn't read the manga too doesn't mean anything in the discussion about the anime.
He's the same in the anime and the manga and only the anime-only guys think he's something the anime added.

This is the Toriyama wank moment for him

Isn't Super a prequel though?

The tournament will end with a double ring-out, but Frieza's still in so U7 wins. Dunno what his wish would be

of End of Z?
yes

Why was every Super arc so underwhelming?
>brings in a potentially interesting premise and setting
>ends up being the least interesting, by the numbers shit in anime
Every time.

the problem with EoZ and uub now is. because of ss god, blue and ultra instinct.
what possible challenge could uub provide for goku? why would goku still give a shit about him.
sure you can still go with the future heir (because gohan and goten are failure's) but in terms of fighting uub doesn't even come close.
he might have majin power, but he is limited by his human body

why not wish all the universes back (even those deleted before)
MORE NONSENSE AND MORE BATTLES

>mfw Frieza is going to speak but his time is up and has to go back in Hell so Goku takes the wish.
Tori is a genius

>Not knowing that in the official timeline Super is only ten years away from Xenoverse
>Not wanting a ten year timeskip to where Goku is old and retired, Majin are now a race with cute bubblegum girls, Namekians are held in refugee camps, and humans are starting to learn they have untapped potential
>Not wanting a laid back adventure comedy with grown up Gotenks, Pam, and Trunks, with a fembuu teenager and a adult male Namekian to keep the gang together.

and shown in the manga

>why would goku still give a shit about him.
because he's the reincarnation of Buu, a magic artificial supreme being made of pure instinct

Beat up Superman and those who suck his dick.

because toriyama comes up with the characters, premise, and setting while Toei fills in the rest with completely generic, boring anime tropes.

The Large Father will take away Goku's power for himself after the tournament is over

Kid Buu just by existing without training was Super Saiyan 3 tier, which surpassed both Gohan and Freeza in raw natural fighting prowess, he will master UI as a kid

There's no problem at all, this entire arc felt like it was intended to foreshadow what Goku does at EoZ even, especially his attitude towards Caulifla. You've got all this "character has the potential to be really strong!" stuff everywhere, who else embodies that better than Uub? At EoZ Uub is akin to how Goku was at the very beginning of the series, has latent strength but no training at all. Why wouldn't Goku be interested in him?

Super is ending, so I doubt it will be anytime soon, if ever

Actually yes, I'm pissed about that too

*hakais your cock*

What happened?

i think the moment any spic shit gets in an anime it turns into a shitfest
happened with bleach since Hueco mundo
and happened in super with the lagrima ed and goku blanco

>not wanting a spin off with Cabba going to high school on Planet Salada

WHAT WENT RIGHT?

he removed the fat

Series ends, and Goku has surpassed the Gods.

New movies will focus on Jiren and the Universe 6.
And the next ones will focus on Uub, Pan, Goten and Trunks.

Doubt we will ever get to see Goku fighting seriously once again.

and now reborn as a human with a weak limiting body.

but didn't toriyama say that all the kai's are male (genderless)
how do you explain supreme kai of time then?

I believe the point in the story Buddha will appear and challenge Goku to jump off the palm of his hand. Goku will fail and Buddha will seal him under a mountain.

He doesn't oil up in Super

>Doubt we will ever get to see Goku fighting seriously once again.
Nonsense, the kids might get more focus but Goku will always be around, that's just how this series is. Even the Cell Saga Gohanfags hype up still had Goku stealing lots of the spotlight.

you seriously think uub is ss3 tier?
at best when goku first meets him at EoZ he would be ss tier

Did you say the same thing during Namek saga when we saw goku turn into super saiyan for the first time? There will always be a new transformation waiting for goku. They won't stop milking him so soon.