Season 3 incoming!

Season 3 incoming!

Will we see this cute little boy again?

Old news but hyped. I just want to see my boy Taichi succeed

If only, you know how these things go in the end

Chihaya dies in a bus crash, Taichi becomes husbando to wife and daddio to 3.5 kids?

Chihaya will be a queen that constantly is pregnant because Tachi can't stop fucking her. He becomes meijin but ultimately becomes a doctor to support Chihaya.

Nah if you are reading the manga. It is pretty obvious Taichi will become mejin while Arata will bang Chihaya.

Should I read manga or watch anime in this one?

There's an untranslated gap in the manga, so unless you can read Japanese or want to wait for the official translation to cover it, anime is really your only option. The anime has gorgeous art and music, but it does some things differently from the manga.

Thanks, kind user.
It's refreshing to read an answer other than "lurk moar", "do both and decide for yourself", "/r/ is that way".

my waifu is back

>3.5 kids
Was one of them in the crash of is this an aggregate of all the surviving parts

Really? Yesterday was a sad day, but life is worth living. For people that kept up with the manga, is it over, is there a definite and real end to it or does it just keep on going? It's been 3-4 years since the last season and I want this suffering to end.

I am ashamed to say despite the anime being one of my favorites I cant stand the manga art

I love the manga for the story but I hate the art

I love listening to the Fukui characters talk. The dialect sounds so cool.

It's still ongoing, but I'd say it will end in about two years.

Shit sucks, I might not even be here to learn and read about it, since this is my first time hearing of season 3, while others said it was old news.

>while others said it was old news.
It's only been about a week. It's not that old.

wasnt the chihayafuru anime a nationally sponsored effort? pretty much the only reason we dont have a season 3 is the lack of material, not sales. in that sense everyone knew well get to see it animated to the end

>he doesn't know

Poor Taichi. This is the face of suffering and denial.

I got so fucking hyped when I heard about this for the first time.

He makes a baby but does not take responsibility.

Succed in what? Karuta or Chihaya.

WELL I JUST HEARD ABOUT IT FOR THE FIRST TIME
HYPE TRAIN: ACTIVATE

>arata confession will be animated

The 3rd live action movie is also releasing this month. Wonder if they are adapting the manga to the end and whether they will have a conclusive ending to the love triangle?