Yonakano Reiji ni Haremu Wo!!

Kid meets a ghost that only his bloodline can see. The ghost plans to build him a harem that way he has lots of kids that can see her.

I didn't see a thread for this, so I'm going to dump chapter 1.

Cute ghost.

His mom is spooky.

The girl reminds me of Luna from sv

What's the point? You can already tell how this is going to work out eventually. The ghost will fall in love with him over the course of 7 volumes, some spirit medium finds a way to give her a real human body and they'll ultimately come together, abandoning the harem plan and effectively crushing the hearts of 3-4 other girls.

Smooth

Is he possessed ?

That's it for chapter 1. It was pretty enjoyable. I just hope it does something different, but I'm not really expecting it to.

this nigga is smooth as fuck

>I just hope it does something different
Everytime a harem does something different it guess axe (so I don't know user)

It doesn't have to do anything extremely different. Just commit to the harem end you're setting up instead of going for the typical first girl wins ending.

this is very fascinating

>he has lots of kids that can see her.
That's cute.

she really did looks like luna

>a strong girl is a good thing
>you need strength for childbirth
Bodybuilder joining the harem when?

What if she finally tried following her parents and now she's all alone?

So? the endings are always shit in manga, the ride is what matters

>the ride is what matters
I disagree in fiction the ending is the most important part

You are always shit.

Hey I liked it, gonna bookmark it. Thanks for sharing.

Best girl

cute stalker next chapter

The artwork reminds me of a hentai artist but I can't figure out who.

Rushed way too quickly into her characterization. If you're a writer, remember to practice restraint and let one a major plotpoint sink in before moving the story forward.

This isn't about writing something good, this is about writing something that sells. If this shit was any slower people would drop it before it even starts and the thing would be canceled immediately.

>cute stalker next chapter
NEW CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN?

>If this shit was any slower people would drop it before it even starts and the thing would be canceled immediately.
Slower shit is more engaging. Dumping the entirety of main plot-point and major characterizations all in the first dozen pages is too fast. Readers/listeners aren't engaged when a story is moving fast; they are merely passive learners.

The titan's attack on SnK doesn't actually begin until the last page of the first chapter. Is SnK "slow shit" that people dropped?

I wasn't the only one it seems

Isn't this just discount Yuuna-san except without ecchi?

Other than it having a ghost girl how is it at all similar?

Is this the first manga you've ever read? Most first chapters are quick so they can set up what they need to. After the first chapter things always slow down.

Yuuna has an overarching "plot" about her whether Kogarashi will exorcised her or not in the future.

Exorcism was dropped a long time ago in Yuragi, at this point it just exist as the top ecchi series that will inevitably get a rushed ending becuase it needs to end.

This is nothing like Yuuna.

This fucking guy.

Most manga is shit too. If an author doesn't know how to pace / set up a mystery / establish new characters / etc... in the beginning of his story, why would I assume he's going to do it correctly later?
Might this manga get better? Maybe. But I'm not going to stick around and find out when there are hundreds of good manga that are good from the beginning.

nice nice