Could she have been saved?

Could she have been saved?

Not with the Butcher around

fpbp
What's fucked up is he actually likes Sayaka, and that's why he fucked her up so bad

I thought she would be my favourite due to her rambunctious "have-a-go" nature and propensity for seeking out conflict. Then she got overshadowed by the entrance of PMMM's two ubervixens - and finally turned into a witch after not plucking up the nerve to ask that boy out.
Poor Sayaka.

Seems like a bad habit of his

If "Sayaka" goes out with a juicy Apple-chan, yes! Of course I'm going to join the two!

Not really. In Rebellion, Urobutcher resurrected Sayaka as LoC's agent. I think he is not really interested in Madoka Magica, tho.

>ubervixens
What do you mean by that?

RIP Billy

>I think he is not really interested in Madoka Magica, tho
What gives you that impression?

Wasn’t it implied that her witching out is basically once of the constants of the loops?

Not as a magic girl I don't think so. Her wish was too selfish. I'm kind of upset they didn't go into the theme of self serving wishes that try to appear "good"

There is a rumor that Urobuchi escapes from Madoka franchise. The new work is beyond his powers.

does oktavia have a cloaca?

Sure, all you need is Parmesan cheese, and a giant blender, and I'll fix you right up.

If she would have just accepted fat old man cock she could have been satisfied.

Instead she got oneitis hard and practically off'd herself.

Does this mean that madoka magica's new project will end up like psycho pass season 2?

Don't post the unnecessary cheesy loli.

I did not watch psycho pass season 2. I don't know.

A better question is why is Madoka so fuckable?

Play MagiReco.
>Found out she is a Lich
>Goes to clear head
>Still pursuing Kyousuke

It's because she's so cute even other girls can't ignore it.

I want to place my witch's kiss on Junko!

Yes, but she decided to be a dead idiot instead.

she was corrupted by cocklust, if she went the yuri route she could have been doing cute things with kyouko

No she's a filthy hypocrite with that self-righteous ally of justice bullshit mentality. Madoka was better off without her. Feels bad for Kyoko though.

She was irredeemable garbage from the start

I wanted to save her

Forcefully cleaning her soul gem would have done the job if only it happened befpre she witched out.

I like Sayaka too and I like how she was fucked up so bad.

Homu did nothing wrong!

>Sayaka no Baka is best Meguca

Would have been hard; Sayaka's chief problem was that her ideals - and the standards she set for herself - were way too high. Still, it might have been possible if not for the timing of events; learning the truth about the contract and losing out to Hitomi happening so close together was like a 1-2 combo with a sledge hammer. She simply didn't have time to recover.

reminder that every girl is for Ume Aoki's lesbian hungers

No. And we should be thankful for that. That bitch singlehandedly made Madoka a worse experience.

Which meduka is the most likely to be a cuckquean?
Dante must Die mode: no Sayaka. She already got cucked and she clearly didn't like it

Homu
Uncountable timeskips and she still didn't get the P

fanfiction tier