Why was it so good

Awesome setting, awesome characters, awesome OST and cool direction

All the girls are fuckable and waifu materials too

Ennis and Chane are my two fetishes.

Isaac and Miria.

bump

>implying you wouldn't fuck Miria

It was the most mediocre shit I've ever watched, I don't know why people like it

Oddly enough the OVA was very enjoyable

The characters were abominable. Some had aesthetic appeal but they were all objectively either shallow as fuck or caricatures you’d expect to find in a light-hearted comedy. You’re an absolute brainlet if you think Baccano had a well-written cast.

fun, well-paced, and constant action

The main quality is the unconventional narrative

It tied together pretty neatly towards the end. Most of it, at least.

Is the LN done?

Every single couple in this show was top tier.

It's Snatch but anime, an instant win formula.

It must be so awkward if I fuck Miria unless I'm Isaaaac himself.

A good cast doesn't necessarily mean a well-written one especially if it's a 12 episodes show where you follow 10 different characters and giving them depth isn"t the meaning at all. It's just an incredibly fun and enjoyable cast

This, I wonder which one would be the best to fuck

This is the plebbiest response you could have given
>a good cast doesn’t have to be well-written
Yes it does you buffoon. That’s the definition of good. Baccano’s cast wasn’t well-written in ANY sense. The only memorable characters were Isaac, Miria & Ladd (and for me at least Rail Tracer & Jacuzzi just from how much I hated both of them) which is who I assume people are referring to whenever they say the cast was “fun” because everyone else was duller than dishwater. Even those three became tiring eventually after repeating their same routines every episode

No it just doesn't in the case of Baccano you mongoloid, no one likes this show because of how well written the characters are but because of how likeable they are. It's an edgefest extremely fun to watch and that's it

Well-written != well-developed

Characters need to be well-written in order to be likeable and that’s what I’m saying they aren’t

Nah, if they have appealing personalities then they can be likeable. Just look how many people love Claire, Firo or Ennis, your rule is plain shit

You’re right, of course. Those characters are capable of being liked by some. Some plebs that is

Why was Durarara such a downgrade?

When the fuck is he going to release that next novel it's been almost 2 years since when he said it would be released

Who would know that a series that has no villain nor MC will become one of my favourite anime.

Well apparently, Dengeki bunko said they had manufacturing problem with releasing it last November

Szilard is obviously the villain though. And Gustavo the villain of 1933. And the Black Suits/White Suits the villains of the train.