Now that Franxx is over what do you watch for the rest of the season?

Now that Franxx is over what do you watch for the rest of the season?

>letting sales determine what you watch

If we go by ranking as you are implying, OP, we all move to Idolshit7.
Create a thread, let's discuss why Mitsuki is best boy even though he's a manlet.

All threads that aren't idolshit should be banned on Sup Forums.

>good sales
hahaha yes trigger is saving anime get btfo vegfags ahaha
>bad sales
wtf why does everyone keep bringing up sales

I'm watching VEG and I really could care less about sales.

Yuru Camp (triangle) obviously.

Franxx never had good sales so I don't see what your point is and why you keep reposting them in Franxx threads.

grandcuck senki

>we should all move to a show that had good vol.1 sales because tickets then dropped into obscurity with every other volume

Yuru Camp will have better average than Idolshit.

because I know you retards would spam your shitposting everywhere if you had good sales. you can't have it only one way.

Why is he so perfect?

This show was trash from episode one and you were only watching it because of Trigger anyways.

So shitposting is OK if it's about BDs and not a show?

>he thinks I'm not shitposting about the show every other day of the week

Dumb saleposter.

Idolshit was heavily underestimated in stalker though

How did we go from kill la kill to THIS?

>2 filler episodes in a row
they are asking for it

It wasn't. BD and DVD are separate. 60% of the sales were DVD since fujos only wanted ticket.

Kill la Kill was never good either, Trigger is made up by the lowest of the lowest, the talentless leftovers of Gainax with no skill or creativity

>fujos

Now I understand, the problem is conceptual. You think people care about this.

Reality is you are all alone here just like in your real life, no one gives a shit about this.

I'm genuinely sorry for you user, your existence must be incredibly sad. Hope you find relief in your graphs.

you would care if the graphs work in your favor. someone always does.

Stop projecting.

How do I read this? Why is the “zero” at the top of the chart?

theres no plus, its losing revenue constantly.

I'll just rewatch eva again

>You think people care about this.
Hypocrisy in its purest form.
When the numbers started to tumble, Franxxfags simply disappeared from the stalker threads. I wonder why.

Anons said Franxx is saving anime off the merit of the show, you can find a single post who uses sales to justify this.

>stalker threads
wow those shitposting generals with barely 30 unique IPs in any given thread sure are representative of this board's population

Sales don't determine quality, if they did we'd have a yuru camp thread hitting 1000 post every week, and discuss it non-stop with idolshit.

Truth is those shows are terrible boring and bog standard in their genre, the real AOTY is the one that takes over Sup Forums, and that's franxx.

>Other people aren't watching something so I won't either.

So this is what being a brainlet is like.

>FranXX high on stalker threads at the beginning of the season:
>SAVING ANIME RIGHT THERE!! AOTS!!! IN YOUR FACE VEGFAGS!!!!
>FranXX sinking on stalker threads:
>Wow those shitposting generals no one cares about
Yeah dude.

>salechart posting to appeal to brand loyalty and tribal consumerism
>>>>>>>>>fuck off sonyggger.

Pretty sure people were mostly making ass jokes about the ass controls and no one actually gives a shit about sales.

The only argument FranXX has on its favor is its popularity precisely in Sup Forums and nowhere else, both its quality and its sales are mediocre

Apart from mediocre sales your whole post was opinion.

>>fujos

They have the uncanny ability of wiping out the "self-insert" female lead and ship guys no matter what

Nah, no one will remember FranXX next year, It's seasonal shit with zero creativity and cheap waifubait

Will you stalkerfags ever fuck off? I don't even watch that trash but you're second only to DBSpics about shitting up this board.

Outside your circlejerking containment threads no one gives a shit about this show and everybody on Sup Forums thinks you horny adolescents are obnoxious.

That might be the case but then why are you jerking off about the sales of mediocre seasonal shows with no longevity?

fuck off back to

Estimated first week sales:
VEG 5162
FranXX 3765

Where did we go wrong, D/a/rlibros?

Stop stating the truth, it hurts

The only ones jerking off are the waifufags that watch the show

nips have always had shit taste

Can you guys stop screeching about how much you don't like thing and leave already? How can you be so annoyed by a show's existence that you constantly bitch about how bad it is even though no one gives a shit about your opinion?

>Can you guys stop screeching about how much you don't like thing
First week on Sup Forums?

But VEG is honestly the superior anime in this case.

I fucking hate Sup Forumstard

It's rarely that I see this much sheer concentrated autism about people not liking a show. Probably the same 5 people or so.

>VEG and Franxx never had good sales
When every thread name includes Violet Evergarbage and Darling in the Flops people tend to catch on it's just shitposting. Not everyone has that low of an iq to bite the same bait being thrown out. And then you get retards like OP that's still trying.

It's just the very last 10 studiowarriors on Sup Forums trying to reenact the glory days of studiowarring until the year 2016, back then, when nobody knew enough about production committees, when streaming service juggernauts didn't enter the market yet, and most unironically believed that studios got money from disc sales.

The hardcore anime fans on Sup Forums nowadays know better and don't give a shit about stalker threads for information purposes anymore, and the casual fans on Sup Forums never cared about in the first place.

>Be obnoxious fanboys at the beginning of the season entering every stalker thread and VEG thread to brag about it and shitpost
>Complaining about the backlash now
Life comes at you fast.

Don't worry D/a/rlibros, it could be worse.

most people that aren't gigantic spergs like you don't care.

It's quite pleasing to see these 16 year old darlingcucks getting BTFO indeed

Up yours. I enjoy FranXX whatever the yellow monkeys may or may not think, may or may not buy.

And you both lost to a show about cinnamon rolls camping and starting forest fires by a studio so literally-who that they don't even have a label. How does that feel?

It feels great, I love Yuru Camp.

Thanks to the huge influx of money from foreigners like China and America, more anime than ever before has been produced, allowing anime studios to have constant work. For the higher ups, this is a golden era.
For the lowly animators, things still absolutely suck, but nowadays, we all know that those animators are unfortunately spineless blobs who don't have enough initiative to form unions and tell their employers to treat them more fairly and negotiate better. It can't be helped.
This is a problem that Japan's animation industry has to solve on its own.
The production committees and the foreigners take a hands off approach. All that matters to them is that they get the delivered products on time.

Modern anime fans might at most care if a show they watch will get another enjoyable season or not in a timely manner, before interest for the show dies down.

For now, I consider the length that original anime shows have to be quite good. Adaptations of existing properties with enough material also seem to be able to generate 24 episodes or more. It is perhaps doubtful though if we're going to still see lots of shows with 36 or more episodes, where each one has a length of 25+ minutes.

they should have lost to a show about some girls going in antarctica though

Yuru Camp at least does well what it wants to do, FranXX is a disaster in all fronts, darlincucks, even your circlejerk threads have less posters by the day

>Franxx never had good sales
And they're even worse now!

Antarctica is estimated to sell 5262 first week, so it's actually beating VEG and FranXX.

And they all lost hard to a discount Uta no Prince made by a even more literal who studio. This season is pretty hilarious.

Have fun circlejerking about not liking thing.

If you can circlejerk about liking thing we can't we do the opposite?

Creating threads to wank off to how much you happen to hate something is a bit over the top by any measure.

Well, at least keep it contained to this thread. Maybe it can keep the actual threads for this series somewhat tolerable.

How do you read this? What are the x and y axes? Legit question.

Horizontal is day vertical is amazon rank

>Creating threads to wank off to how much you happen to hate something is a bit over the top by any measure.
>It's okay when the threads are about shows I hate though.

Thanks.

That would be asininely Japanese.

I wonder how many DitF fans are new to Sup Forums.

No?

No one says it doesn't happen.

It's just really spergtastic.

>because I know you retards would spam your shitposting everywhere if you had good sales.
So in the absence of those retards you go be retard instead. You sure showed everyone.

That's weird because this whole thread and all the other sales threads for that matter sure look like masturbation.

It's A1. Trigger only saves.

I'll bite out of my own free will. I love those threads, people are very creative when they give names to Violated Evergarden or Falling in the Ranxx.

Violet gets released in 3 weeks though.

Stalker predictions also take that into account.

Shoo shoo speedwatcher

Will id7 beat FGO anime?

Ah I see. I couldn't find what's so special about this show, but now I want to continue watching it just because it makes you angry.

How do stalker threads not get banned on sight yet? I can't think of anything else that has been unanimously hated for years yet is stil allowed. Even Sakurafish got purged.

When will salesfaggotry be banned from Sup Forums?

Stalkerthreads generate a huge amount of posts. Guess some people like them. I'm still not able to decipher what the fuck those different numbers mean, but I'm in it for the bantz

When some power tripping mod has a personal gripe with them.

It hurts to be a Fatefag yet also I fucking hate Nerowank with a passion.

>Fate got saved by a cooking show
Best timeline

Because they're relevant?
Because sales and preorder stats are relevant?
Unless you think animation studios work for free/for charity and second and third seasons happen magically.

>I can't think of anything else that has been unanimously hated
They're only hated by the bunch whose show is flopping. Like FranXX.

>mfw Trigger's current objective is to survive past the 2020 olympic games.
They must be doing really bad.

Did Franxx hit the typical Trigger filler?

>he lets sales determine what he watches
Pathetic desu