If you like shonen anime, like Dragon ball z or one piece or Naruto, you're a fucking child...

If you like shonen anime, like Dragon ball z or one piece or Naruto, you're a fucking child. You need to grow the fuck up and watch something that's your age range for once. I can't stand seeing so many people here, on YouTube or on other sites actually seriously talking about this childish garbage seriously. Watching one piece when you are over the age of 13 is like watching sesame street or telletubbies at the same age.
You're pathetic and sad and an overgrown manchild. It's time to grow up and watch something grown up for god sakes like cowboy bebop or black lagoon. Stop being a ducking baby!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But capeshit movies are widely watched by adults and their plots are even dumber than the average shounen

If you are on Sup Forums then you are a fucking loser and if you care about what anons watch then you are no chad

They're all cartoons at the end of the day fag.

>Black lagoon
Top kek

This

Just like Spider-Man and Preacher are comic books.

The difference is one's for children, the others for adult.

>Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up

Also fuck this new Captcha. I am THIS close to getting a pass. Probably would've if moot was still in charge.

If you like anime, like Dragon ball z or Yuru Camp or ,cowboy Beebop you're a fucking child. You need to grow the fuck up and watch something that's your age range for once. I can't stand seeing so many people here, on YouTube or on other sites actually seriously talking about this childish garbage seriously. Watching anime when you are over the age of 13 is like watching sesame street or telletubbies at the same age.
You're pathetic and sad and an overgrown manchild. It's time to grow up and watch something grown up for god sakes like Gone with the Wind or No country for Old men. Stop being a ducking baby!!

>moot
Who?

>REEE DON'T BE A CHILD WATCH WHAT I WANT YOU TO WATCH

That's really childish

Oh yea? Well my digits say otherwise nerd

Check them.

>something grown up for god sakes like cowboy bebop or black lagoon
hahaha oh wow

Nice bait, if it’s not tho how fucking pathetic. Who cares what people like to watch, so what if people like shows made “for kids.” You have no power to tell ppl what they should or shouldn’t do you absolute retard, people can have fun and enjoy what they like and cringy tryhards like yourself are way worse than an let adult who enjoys and is a fan of kid aimed Media. Get off of Sup Forums, ya pond scum

That’s pretty cool OP but if I could just direct your attention to my dubs that would be great

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo *Blocks your path*

>cowboy bebop or black lagoon
someone sounds butt hurt

If you like anime you're a fucking child. You need to grow the fuck up and watch something that's your age range for once. I can't stand seeing so many people here, on YouTube or on other sites actually seriously talking about this childish garbage seriously. Watching cowboy bebop or black lagoon when you are over the age of 13 is like watching one piece at the same age.
You're pathetic and sad and an overgrown manchild. It's time to grow up and watch something grown up for god sakes like documentaries or the news. Stop being a ducking baby!!

Is this a new pasta? This is pretty fucking stupid.

just a common millenial babyrage coming from another ironic weeb

Fucking newfags

>my chinese cartoons are better than your chinese cartoons

>thinking dubs count anywhere other than the last digits of the post number
Get out new fag

>Not being a child
Grow up, kid.

To be honest all of those animes are mainstream which means is more likely that way more non otakus and just successful people in general are fans of the show than on fanbases like cowboy bebop or black lagoon.