Legend of the Galactic Heroes

OVA vs TV vs Manga comparison

ova>michihara>2018>fujisaki

Same

The fuck happened to Cazzelnu?

Reminder that Michihara was the one who illustrated Ai no Kusabi.

He is a Phezzani now

>that new Oberstein
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2018 was a fucking mistake

He is ok. Reuenthal, on other hand...

I wish Fujisaki's manga was more popular. It could be a great source for reaction images

Some od them are okay, but I hate how they made Schenkopp into just another 20yo with the same face as everybody else.
Also, new Kircheis and Julian look like they're part of some shounen ai anime, fuck that. Ironically, the OVA Kircheis is more handsome than the new one despite not looking like idol yaoi bait.

Why is everybody so angry in the 2018 version?

This artist could draw only angry faces

>They swap Reuenthal and Oberstein's hair to make Oberstein a Levi clone and Reuenthal a disdainful gay seme
>Reinhard who is supposed to be the most beautiful gets the blandest design of all
>Kicheis who caring, smart and conscientious becomes MC's generic tall bodyguard Daryun/Hak
>Wolfgang Mittermeyer becomes tiny so they can fujobait him better with Reuenthal
>Julian becomes generic zero personality self-insert
>Schenkopp looks like an older new-Yang
>Cazzelnu becomes a generic evil nerd

Now you said that, I think I would be more ok with it, if they gave Walter's design to Yang (and Yang's design to Julian, but with blond hair)

Why do they all have the same fucking face?

>1980s ova looks like bara homolust
>2018 anime everyone suddenly got CHINKED. Now they're like bunch of asian badly wearing cosplay
>manga 1980 is a bit gay but fabulous
>manga 2018 is a disgrace to mankind

why the fuck it should be more popular, they gave the a somewhat serious story to the one of the most honky artist possible.

Manga did something that nu-anime have no gut to do. It took an original story and completely reimagned it. Yes, it's campy, and painful to watch sometimes, but I admire this bravery

So, I take as the modern manga is the least gay of all?