Dragon Ball Super

Why is he always mad?

pagliacci syndrome

gossip withdrawal

Because he absolutely had this thing in the bag, but his two trump cards refused to do jack shit when they had the chance.

That would imply he ever did anyone who isn't Toppo.

Pennywise is in the right

Anyone else here think Belmod deserves to live more than Beerus? It's comical how people seem to hate him because "He's cocky". So is every Dragon Ball villain and most of the protagonists. At least he gives a shit about his job

Because he is a fucking clown in a dbz spinoff show that the writers and artists put in there without the slightest shred of irony.

His job is destroying shit though

He's not mad, he's super sane

Being Belmond is suffering.

It sure is.

He's ironically the sanest and most sensible of the bunch. He knew his members were the strongest, and wanted them to just wrap shit up. U11 is going to be erased because of Jiren's stupidity.

Belmod must be in physical pain at this point. The guy was just about to retire, picked who he thought would make a good successor, and generally did an okay job as God of Destruction. Plus we can see that he's a pretty smart guy (sandbagging in the GoD fight and getting ready to defeat a weakened Beerus or Quitela after their clash). It must be painful for him to have to watch his team crumble in the stupidest possible ways while barely doing ANYTHING in the ToP. Jiren's the only person from U11 to get any ringouts, yet he refuses to ring out the ONE person Belmod commanded him to, instead deciding to let Goku get stronger and stronger.

>Plus we can see that he's a pretty smart guy (sandbagging in the GoD fight and getting ready to defeat a weakened Beerus or Quitela after their clash).
You mean the fight where it was stated by the Grand Priest that everyone who doesn't fight at his full power or holds anyway back will be ereased on spot?
Seems pretty stupid to me, because if he would came out like "HA, I just pretended to be KO!" he would be a goner.

Infinite Stamina
Infinitely rising energy
max plot armor

holy shit goku is gonna win, what a shocker. Toriyama needs to retire and end dragonball for good

so it took them 2 weeks and we get no double episode as well as a bunch of recycled frames and flashbacks every episode

Why do super fanboys come up with the most retarded theories to try to justify the god awful writing?

>Have a warrior that's more powerful than some gods of destruction
>Have a god of destruction in training
>Have this tournament in the bag
>One jobs super hard and eliminates no one
>The other prances about letting the one person who might stand a chance against him gain a new busted form

I'd be pissed too.

He should be pissed that goku can fall assfirst into UI and bullshit infinite stamina.

Still wouldn't be a problem if Jiren was actually active in this tournament and didn't decide to go meditate after beating Goku the first time. For someone who wants to win to get that wish, he sure isn't proactive about it. Rather show everyone how much beneath they are to him by not trying and doing nothing most of the tournament.

Toppo and Dyspo could have taken goku out after his fight with kefla but they stood their like retards. Its plot induced stupidity to give goku the chance to asspull beyond GoD level in 30 minutes

>Pretty smart guy
If that were true, he would of ordered his team to make Goku priority number one right after seeing him use Ultra instinct for the first time.

Only braindead people enjoy dbs. It's no wonder the #1 advice they will give you so you can stomach this shitshow is: "just turn your brain off lmao"

Imagine if you were in his place and saw Goku and the other saiyans repeatedly pulling power up after power up out of their asses.
You'd be pretty annoyed too.

At this point Jiren's motivation is clearly to help Goku power up and have his own universe erased. His actions make literally no sense otherwise.

>Implying that using a strategy means that he isn't fighting at full power

Since when is using your brain a synonym of holding back?
Don't mention UI as an example for how being brainless makes you stronger you shitheads.

If jirens break through his own limits and beats goku then toriyama can salvage this arc

>Enjoying a show instead of being an edgy cuck makes you braindead

You need to have more important things going on with your life.

faggot is not smiling now after being so confident that no one could have given jiren a challenge

He broke through his own shirt that's good enough for me.

>" UI was foreshadowed"

Whis mentioning this in episode 19 and then never bringing it up again in the anime is considering foreshadowing according to retards

So if gohan had magically become stronger than goku and vegeta in this arc, would vegeta saying he had more potential back in episode 30 be considered "foreshadowing"?

Belmod is lucky, imagine if Kefla had pulled UI or SSB out of her ass

U11 strat was pretty retarded. They could have just have Toppo and Jiren run over everyone ezpz from the start, but hurr durr let's gank Goku with fodders and let him get more fighting autism points. They deserve to lose.

Enjoying a retarded show makes you braindead.

When the best thing you can say about super is that atleast its better than gt then you know you've got a shit product

Hey, genius. Belmod literally told Jiren to prioritize taking down Goku. It's not his fault his fighters are retarded. And it's not like Belmod could have done anything to FORCE his fighters to fight Goku. The GoDs can't interfere in the ToP.

Yes. Moreover, Gohan had more innate power at the age of 3 than Goku did at the age of 21, so it's like super foreshadowing.

>Whis mentioning this in episode 19 and then never bringing it up again in the anime is considering foreshadowing according to retards
Well, so is Goku's hakai due to Beerus mentioning the move in some previous chapter. At least according to one or two toyocucks.

I'm not a toyocuck. i thought hakai was retarded too.

Fanboys grasp at any straws to justify stuff that makes no sense

>couldn't even get the ssj3 she wouldn't shut up about
Better luck next time, assuming there will even be a next time for them.

>whis smiling
>beerus shutting up the baldy cucks
>vegeta shitting all over u11 shin and clown
>MUI

9/10 episode desu.

>MUI
What's this supposed to mean? Mastered UIJ?

Hmm...

His team is throwing so fucking hard it's a wonder he hasn't had a stroke from sheer rage yet.

>Goku, a GoD candidate, uses a GoD technique while clad in god ki
>no sense

>Hurr hurr me hate Belmod because he cocky
You must hate everyone in this franchise, then

On paper, he's absolutely right. Only dumb as hell meta asspulls like infinite stamina could overcome his fighters.

Dypso was the best member. He did his job well enough to force Gohan to drag him out. Toppo was shit, he got out performed because he went full retard and failed to do anything useful except wasting Vegeta's strength that Jiren can just out powered. Jiren is a dick since he kept wanking Goku until power levels.

his bitch ass fault for not having a saiyan in his team instead of choking jobbers

kefla was the strongest in u6 and Goku was strongest in u7

>b-but no saiyans in his universe

>cuck
Where do you retarded crossboarders even come from?

OH
MY
STRONGEST
UNIVERSE

Our Hero, Son Goku

I sense another Caulifla thread coming on

What the hell are you trying to say? It's his fault his team doesn't have a species that doesn't exist in his universe to begin with?

He's a GoD, steal one. There is a reason why Zamasu wanted to be Goku

Who underperformed expectations more this tournament, Gohan or Freeza? Did anyone else on U7 have a more disappointing showing (failing to break limits) than these two?

>I sense another Caulifla thread coming
In a million years or so, yes.

>So if gohan had magically become stronger than goku and vegeta in this arc, would vegeta saying he had more potential back in episode 30 be considered "foreshadowing"?
Yes? I mean that's just your average arc in Dragon Ball since Gohan's introduction

Gohan always.

Freeza.
I didn't really expect anything out of Gohan.

1.freeza, he was built up to a silly degree and did fuck all
2. Vegeta, his transformation was worthless
3.Krillian holy fuck did they build him up to the tactical guy
4.Gohan, he wasn't built up much but his personality never changed I expected buu saga gohan even if that power has been made obselete.
5. Tien, I expected nothing and somehow got less

17 was MVP

Sure, he should have stolen something he didn't know existed before the ToP.

nice headcanon

Even Jiren knew what a saiyan is

>Vegeta starts talking about Saiyans overcoming limits
>They show Gohan
Keep being stupid though

Because I got Dragonball Super cancelled.
It was me.
I am the reason Dragon Ball anime is ending with no future plans.
I killed Goku, Gohan and Vegetables.

Why do we assume SSB is stronger than LSS?

Lizard.
>jobs to a motherfucking rabbit and needs to be saved or else he would have been ringed out
>btfo by Toppo and Jiren
Also let's not forget that both "True Golden Freeza with no stamina waste" and his wish to overthrow the GoDs with the dragon balls are Toei-only, which means the latter will not happen and the former has already been retconned (kekza couldn't even maintain his laser cage for a couple seconds before tiring himself out).

Because Saiyans can't possible be this broken so at least they need God Ki

Can I have some proof of that?

Freeza. Buu absorbing Dypso would have been a sight just for a fast fat fuck bunny eared Buu.

Because SSG Goku stomped the fembroly before the fusion?

God forms are supposed to be a huge power up compared to regular super saiyans

watch the end of the ToP 1 hour special

Imagine how much stronger he would be if he trained with Piccolo instead of Chaoitzu. He has more drive to get stronger than goku or vegeta. With how meme loving Toei is i'm surprised he never hurt Jiren with a neotribeam

Yeah it's like he thinks his very existence hinges on the outcome of the tournament.

>freeza realizes goku is too strong for his own good
>freeza takes out goku when goku is weak after the jiren fight
>freeza wishes for GT to be canon so Goku can be nerfed

God Ki is OP. shitters like supreme kai are like perfect cell tier because the Ki is so much better pound for pound than everything else.

>1 hour special
It's just 30 minutes, 20 minutes if you don't count intro and commercial time

That just proves SSG is stronger than SSB.

What's the point of SSG/B/UI when they have no discernable impressive feats?
GT understood this. You might as well set everything on Earth for all the good the retarded scaling does.

Wrong quote

Why Freezer end every sentence he says with 'desk car' and 'dis naaaaaaay'?

He was the only Saiyan in the tournament (and the only one in that montage) who didn't achieve a new form.

Did anyone expect anything from him or Krillin? The 3 baldies should have been used to make people like Toppo and Ribrianne seem like actual threats.

If there was a ToP Goku would be the only participant in the tournament for u7. GT is shit

On what metric?
Who really cares? This is nothing but dumb slapping with qualifying labels slapped on to sell legitimacy to dumb autists like you.

Imagine you're going to die one day before your retirement

Is the last episode next week or the week after?

Desu ne
Des ka

Are you retarded or something? The fuck are you on about?

>For someone who wants to win to get that wish,

What was iren's wish anyway? He just wants to be the strongest being in the multiverse because "strength is everything"?

how come zeno doesn't know shit despite being above everything

>jiren getting more and more desperate as Goku is about to beat him
>flashbacks of his traumatic past
>before knocking him off, Goku says he will wish everyone back
>Jiren looks up at Goku in confusion
>"Trust me"

Guaranteed this is how the fight ends

Omniscience isn't a thing in DB

Even the people on a normie forum I lurk were divided on the episode, it's pretty bad. Btw these guys loved every episode since 120, and this time was the first time they seriously complained since 119.
Shame because 129 had a good chance of being a top tier DB episode. The last 5 minutes were great, if only we got some decent fights in the first half instead of reused animation.

next episode probably

>Since when is using your brain a synonym of holding back?
Since forever. When holding back is part of your strategy, than it is a synonym for holding back.

What? Hahahaha holy shit imagine not getting a kid's show.
Shut the fuck up Pedro, you're embarrassing.
Saiyans are only a thing in 7 and 6

They even had an ending song dedicated to it

did she died?

So what?you can always get one. Saiyans are the master race and GoD should have known better to get jobbers like toppo instead