Yep

It seems like Gorilla is beginning a new mini arc

Since 2014 Gintama is ending.

Maybe it was all a ruse

we been on last arc since ep150 or so?

Manga

If you check the archive can see "Gintama is ending soon" posts from 2014

anime has also teased with ending

Or he just wants to end it at chapter 1000?

Lets be real

Gintama is not ending ever.

where the fuck is asaemon????

surely we can have spin-off series like Mantama

stream?

Still coming

But do guys think that we'll reach 700 chapters?

Next week!

jeez i wonder who that is

Maybe they were actually running away

At this rate, we definitely will.

Man, I really hope the timeskip is a joke or a collective dream of Shinpachi+Zura. It really works well as a gag until the latest chapter, which is disappointing considering they need Takasugi again to flip the plot with Tendoshou :/ Sorachi shoul've stayed with Utsuro without any unecessary plot additions

why because of kondo?

Disagree, takasugi being the main antagonist all the way through is respectable given how common these long runners are with throwing away their villains halfway through or worse at the very end like bleach and naruto did.

I just hope if they do this they will do more than just some 1 off fight, give takasugi at least a 25 chapter final arc where we get everyone together again after 2 years.

RAW out

So how many chapters is it gonna last now? 10? 20?

I just realized i should of spoilered that, so sorry to anime onlys, if theres any consolation its not exactly concrete stuff

Probably till chap 700 i imagine

How would a conversation between Zura and Pirako go?

I really miss deadpan Nobume.

BASED theme

Cute

That's all

Good episode, though they unfortunately cut the Tsukuyo and Kyubei scene a bit short. And these two episodes are the only times they're really in focus this arc.

Strongest Gintama character coming up

stronger than Umibozu

Why are these threads so "dead", these last times?
I know they're all generally pretty slow, but heck now, they die sometimes in only 1 day

Sup Forums doesn't care about Gintama

No idea

wait for future Kagura to see more replies

twitter.com/kiirobon/status/969229262594215936

Sorachi recently revealed who has the biggest boobs in Gintama.

It goes:
Wart Kagura from Timeskip
Tsukuyo
Sacchan
Nobume
Matako
Kyubei
And then Tae way way below the rest.

Based Mountain Zaki

He also listed the biggest dicks:
Yamazaki
Jirocho
Housen
Everybody else.

What kind of expression is Shinpachi trying to convey?

They'll never be here.

Right now people are waiting for the subs, but after that yeah, they seem to die out surprisingly quickly.

this is an obvious troll answer because neither Dragonia nor Hedoro are on this list

Or Elizabeth himself

Clearly all three of them are bigger

Sub's out

>Best boss fight this arc got rushed through in one episode with horrible pacing last week

NICE

Smartest man in Kabukicho

A bland face

So Takasugi injected himself with Utsuro's blood to survive his injuries and has been hunting for someone or something for the past two years.
I'm honestly surprised by this new development, but I don't think this are is gonna last more than 15 chapters.
The timeskip in general seems like an excuse to give closure to some characters and addressing whatever plot thread left. It makes me wonder just how much planning the Gorilla put in the Silver Soul arc and this new one

Have you heard of spoiler tags?

Too bad that we didn't saw Kagura in this chapter

Some of the moments and dialogue between Tsukuyo and Kyubei were shortened or cut this episode.

Would've been nice if they'd spared some more seconds for these.

Really could've used them.

Maybe he did this entire two years later arc to get her to do something.

Yeah, I usually rewatch this episodes a few times but that last one was so fucking weak I dropped it after one watch.

Such a shame, this is the fight that started changing my opinion about this arc.

Rewatching it made me feel better about the episode, but it's still rushed and deserved better

All this cringe talk of honor and promises is too much for me to continue watching this arc

Jirocho being back is so hype

I'm not feeling it

Has every arc before the Silver Soul arc been animated?

Yeah me neither. I think I have just grown up honestly

Almost everything. Love Potion (chapter 492-496) was animated as a 2-part OVA.

There's also chapter 487 which hasn't been animated.

I feel like nothing very world changing is currently happening in Gintama
maybe kamui could kick off some discussion once he appears in the anime

so when will they have that rumored break in the anime?

With every new episode I get a bittersweet feeling knowing that Gintama will end soon.
I wouldn't say Gintama is the best anime ever, but it's definitely the one I enjoyed the most in my life. I'll never forget it, not a second of it.

I am definitely gonna miss it when it's gone.

Though Sorachi is taking time with the ending. We probably have like 20 or so chapters left. Maybe more

Kyubei dead

Fuck yeah, for me that was one of the peaks of this arc.

not when it actually gets hard

The director doesnt care for Kyubei, does he?

And Tsukuyo it seems. They definitely got de-prioritized here.

This was supposed to be Kyoubei moment in the spotlight and it got rushed to 5 mins of screen time.

Weird, Wart Kagura didn't seem that bountiful to me. Not really like the fact, feels like the joke of Kagura being so lacking of sex appeal is lost.

She had more screentime than Tsukuyo at least, with last week's episode, even if it was rushed.

The moment this episode was more about Tsukuyo with a bit of Kyubei.

i don't like Gintama at all but you all always seem civil which is cool. farewell.

I am glad they played 'Tis an Honor for Jirocho's return. Really fits the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-G_hnQDBsg

It always seems to be Tae in the damsel role, doesn't it.

This would annoy me more if I hadn't made peace with the idea that while she can fight, she's not as strong as the others.

Farewell, user

best girl 7 years running

Thank god they cut out Shinpachi's comment from the upper left panel.

Ever since immortality was introduced I was thinking that Gintoki will somehow obtain it, either through taking Utsuro's or other asspull and now that Takasugi got it there's a legit possibility. Honestly I wouldn't complain if it ended with him being 'cursed' with immortality parallel to the movie and live as a silent guardian, watchful protector, a white knight.

Gintoki's allies have done more damage to him than his enemies this arc.

It's good to see Tsukuyo is on top if you don't count Kagura, since she's just a wart there.

And what about Tama?

Thoughts on the Otsu/Tsu Terkado arc?

Top tier first half, became a bit dragged the last.

Sorachi didn't include her in the list for some reason. Though she seems to be somewhere below Tsukuyo and Sacchan and above Kyubei judging by this.

Will the time skip get animated?

You're wrong. It was perfect throughout.