Classroom of the Elite

Let's drop some real truths here guys.

If not for Horikita, this series wouldn't have started selling. Reminder that when the anime started airing, it already got massive order of reprints for the light novels. With the drama that happened in episode 7, it actually got a lot of people more curious on the outrage that was happening. People who were waiting out on finishing the anime before buying the LNs instead bought the volumes out of curiosity and why Horikita was being treated by the community badly.

I repeat, if not for Horikita, Youkoso wouldn't be one of the new popular series last year. She started everything, so stop with the disrespect.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Whorikita/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did TL user come back to finish volume 2~~?
My japanese is getting better with everyday...

Thank God Horikita love of my life

whorikita a shit

I just watched the anime, she isnt a virgin right? How did she loose it?

Sudou - basketball guy

Fuck off

What really, how did she fall for the no-brainer? You arent shitting me right

naah that's not true , not yet at least

>not yet at least
So she is still a virgin or not?

she is

>not yet at least
This isn't ambiguous, user. She's a virgin.

She is our Yuri Queen

Well, of course. That said,
>Reminder that when the anime started airing, it already got massive order of reprints for the light novels
At that time vol 6 was already out. There were other well developed heroines besides Horikita. Most notably, Ichinose was twice as popular as her so if you're going to single out anyone, it should be her

Blame Kei

Whoreikita

lol

Why is she called a whore?

Every heroine is still a virgin. I mean Karuizawa will prolly lose hers to Ayanokoji, but that'll happen later.

because of her friends

They call her literally "whore"? In which vol?

You mean "Whorikita"? It's a meme that started when the anime was airing, probably after episode 7. Because she had 2 incidents of stealing important scenes of 2 other heroines by that point. As in, she whored herself for those scenes or she's a whore for doing that. Anyway it's just a meme.
Pic related is the only confirmed slut.

Vol 4.5 after she push a semi naked man in the pool with her

>You mean "Whorikita"? It's a meme that started when the anime was airing, probably after episode 7. Because she had 2 incidents of stealing important scenes of 2 other heroines by that point. As in, she whored herself for those scenes or she's a whore for doing that. Anyway it's just a meme.
That not what I was expecting.

>Pic related is the only confirmed slut.
The teacher is a slut? Are there scenes in the LN?

That never happend. The scene you are talking about is between Ayanokoji and Karuizawa.

From vol 4
>"Chie, how about you? What happened to your former man?". "Haha, I broke up with him after two weeks. You see, I'm the type of girl that does it with a man and breaks it off before the relationship gets serious" Hoshinomiya-sensei replies.
She's not very important as a character tho.

So she is a normal insecure women, huh
Thanks user

No. It's vol 5 atm. Then 6. Then 7. There will be a break to do vol 8 when it comes out in April. Then 2 and then 3 I guess.

Anime is canon. LN not

Sure Horiktafag.

Let's drop a massive truth: anime-only fans think they know it all. I see this across multiple threads here where animefags always complain about something that doesn't fit with their pre-conceived ideas. Anyway, thanks for starting a new You Jitsu thread Horikitafag.

>baiting and false flagging circlejerk
Keifags are obsessed with Horikita.

For the poor souls that can't read that is.

first for Kei a best

>IP didn'tincrease
>t.whorikita shitposter and false flagger

LOL! For shitposting sake, what is this about posters proclaiming a girl to be the best when she can never be theirs? Do they like living vicarously through others that much? That has a name and it's not self-inserting; it's cuckolding.

Same shitposter. Just ignore.

Can't everyone just wait for TL user to make a thread to dump the translations? At least the shitposting won't be as bad as when threads like this one are made.

Chill, I am just bumping the thread and this time I decided to post a question I have had from a long while ago, while waiting and hoping that TL-user makes an appearance. Ignore my posts if you want, waifuwarfag-san!

>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Whorikita/order/asc/
That's the work of a single-mind autist. There isn't any canon reason or rven something to extract as a meme, rather he hates her and thinks it's funny (even though nobody thinks so) because "Hor" sounds like "whore" He used Kushida to shitpost then, but nowadays he uses mostly Kei.

Don't be like that. Just enjoy that Kei is the best

>it's all one guy I swear!

Good luck trying to convince non-retards with that.

I wonder if twitter will "forget" Kei's birthday intentionally to cover up the fact that they forgot Horikita's birthday

>Can't everyone
No.
Also it's been a while since last tls so it's understandable an user will get impatient and make a thread prematurely

some people forget that TL user also has life

Best boy and best girl. Just the best.

Common! I could even imagine Ryuuen using the infamous Horikita nickname to trigger her and mess with her. And from what has been translated he comes close to call him Whorikita. So why are some people offended by it? I find it funny, same for Ecchinose. Would it help the situation in some way if the fandom came together in order to award funny lewd nicknames to several characters, beginning with the girls?

>that defensiveness
I wonder who's behind post. He asked why and I gave the truth about how it started and why, autist-kun. You spam it 98% of the time, so hiding behind one or two occasionally trolls copying you to deny obvious patterned writing style and mentality is a weak defense.

It can't be funny given its associated shitposting history that was and still is spammed by a hater. Any funny meme that could have come out of it went out the window a long time ago as a result. And if you actually cared about accurate memes like that, then you should call Ichinose a whore because sell body for points and Horikita along with Kei should be sluts because more than one boy.

Calling out a Horikitafag trying to spew lies isn't defensiveness. But anyway, everyone but you knows that your boogeyman is just that, a boogeyman.

Horikita was just a stepping stone after all, huh.

What made Kushida such a spiteful persom?

That last point can you like rewrite that again.

Horikita has that effect on people.

Not venting stress for a long time which led to excessive paranoia and inability to trust anyone

Even a newfag with half a brain would know it's true by looking at the given archive link and comparing it to any recent thread. But, sure, keep telling yourself that, autist-kun. Reminder you're a hypocrite because you do the same thing wherever you see Keishit/Keishitter.

>Ichinose is a whore. She pleases boys for points!
>Horikita/Kei is a slut. She likes more than one boy!

Anyone looking at the archive link would see how the meme got more popular as time passed and how more people began to use it as part of the increasing anti-Horikita sentiment. Now that you mention Keishitter, the same logic should be applied to you and it could be claimed that only one butthurt Horikitafag has ever used it to attack Keifags.

Horikta likes no one. And Kei only likes one guy. So I don't know what you are talking about. Also Ichinose selling her body for points meme got killed in V6.

Same person.

Retard.

Ibuki is still the best girl. No other girl can beat her.

That'a a stone not best girl

Archive doesn't show that at all. It only shows the same angry, Horikita-hating a shit autist fromthe beginning to now. Even the aforementioned occasional copycat trolls don't have the same mad and autism as you. You can keep lying to yourself, but it won't fool other people.
>same logic
The hypocrite is you for not using the same logic in the first place.

>missing the point of meme
>taking it seriously
Idiot.

We need new translations

Horikita beats her in vol 5

You said accurate memes. The meme will be funny until the story kills it.

>No U, the archive shows what I want other people to believe
If you seriously weren't trying to fool other people into believing your bullshit, you wouldn't be the only one replying to the user who asked why she's called whorikita with this boogeyman shit, and there would be other anons supporting what you're saying. But no, it's always just you trying to force it, except the times it is more convenient to just blame Keifags in general. You're so predictable.
>The hypocrite is you for not using the same logic in the first place.
So you're admitting that you're the only butthurt Horikitafag who attacks Keifags with Keishitters? Good to know.

That's just slander.
It's a tactical defeat. To raise Horikita's ego up so her defeat later is more crushing.

>It's a tactical defeat. To raise Horikita's ego up so her defeat later is more crushing.
No. Ibuki gave it her all. She begged ryuuen for a chance to go against horikita directly and he allowed it.

redpill me why she's best girl?
I only watched the anime and can't find vol.2 translated

Accurate memes are still memes. They're accurate because people can distort canon to make it plausible as a joke.

>other anons
Nobody in here is supporting what you're claiming. Nice try. And see now how it's always you who get defensive and autistic to defend your forced shitposting meme that virtually nobody uses except you. Anyone who has lurked long enough knows that you're a Keifag now after you switched to being a shitposter for Kushida. You have only yourself to blame for dragging Keifags down by being a bad poster.

>So you're admitting that you're the only butthurt shitposter who attacks Horikitafags with Whorikitafag? Good to know.
You first.

How is it that this series has persisted long after the anime ended? The anime was nothing special and the threads were filled with nothing but memes and shitposting about the MC and girls. I gave the LN a try and it’s not significantly better. Is this another case like Index where the sunk cost on being a fan is so high that everyone claims it’s a worthwhile series? What’s the appeal here?

FUCK OFF shitposter! I've made exactly 4 posts on this thread, now 5 lol. You only quoted one but put me on this list. Do you know how to use the tools to find out ips. I don't and it would be cool to know if someone is using mine. Anyway, I am poster who was accused without reason of sammefagging here before and I told the waifuwarfag to ignore me. Are you the same poster? Gosh, I hate waifu wars so much. No matter what, the girl is underaged and would never be available in the real world. No point in self-inserting because it's not even close to the real thing! When some people wake up from their escapist dream, they will undoubtedly endure hard times.
I am here for the engaging plot. I wouldn't have touched this story if it was only about waifu wars in the first place. The waifu war that matters happens in the real world and it's ongoing because love and attraction are not eternal and a relationship requires plenty of work. I will end my rant here. I'm sorry if my words offended anyone but had to say my piece.

wtf I love Hashimoto now

Did she? As far as I know TL-kun hasn't gotten to the race.

Anime covered vols 1-3. Shit gets real in vol 4.
You can find it here, along with other translations by TL user: pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
He tl'd vols 4, 4.5 and 7.5 completely, he tl'd the climax of vol 7 and now he's doing vol 5.

>Nobody in here is supporting what you're claiming. Nice try
I'm not claiming anything, just telling you that you're delusional about your boogeyman claims, so you're the one who's claiming shit and nobody is supporting it. Checkmate.
Anyone who has lurked long enough knows that you're full of shit, as always. One thread you're blaming Keifags in general and another thread you're pulling this shit, so that's why you have zero credibility and nobody buys your shit, Horikitafag.
I don't have to admit anything since I'm not part of your delusional parallel world.

She did. Well, you don't have to trust me, TLs will get there soon enough.

I guess i will wait till vol 5 is done. I don't like to skip stuff and some ppl here said the anime changed a lot of stuff from the novels.

I'll repost my comment from the archive:169169879
It'd be a shame to miss out on reading the rooftop scene first hand so I'll spoil the things preceding that in short, then you should read the rooftop scene.
After the island another test was held on the ship. Ayano decided to use the opportunity to determine if karuizawa kei can be useful to him in the future, as she's the main bitch of class D. He finds out she was bullied for many years before highschool and Hirata faked being her boyfriend so she could rise in status and thereby avoid bullying in this highschool. There were currently some class C students (Manabe and co) who wanted revenge on her for some small incident with their group and kiyotaka enabled them in bullying her, then right afterwards used her vulnerable state and proof of bullying by Manabe to guarantee her safety and make her be his pawn in return (she didn't know of his role in the bullying). That was vol 4. In vol 4.5, vol 5 and vol 6 she repeatedly does as she's told by him without knowing the big picture (her work gets her noticed by Ryuuen who realized there's someone (he calls them X) leading class D from the shadows). They seem to understand one another quite well because they share similar darkness. This includes communicationa with just eyes. Anyway in vol 7 Ryuuen decides to threaten Kei with revealing her bullying if she doesn't tell him who X is. Que rooftop scene:
pastebin.com/NNmwE0fx
Also, in vol 4.5 there are two parts with just kei and ayanon talking where you can see their chemistry fresh after the start of their relationship
pastebin.com/v1ZSX2ss (read the intro part and part 6)

Plus one! But like another poster wrote, TL-user has the right to have a life. We can't expect him to work for us and have everything ready just in time for us to read in our free time. Paid work under those terms is usually extremely expensive and TL-user does his good work for free.

Forgot to quote.

Just because...

Just kidding. She has a dark background, she is interesting, she has the best interactions with the MC, she also has the best scenes of the novel, and she is cute, loyal and future wife of the protagonist

>I'm not claiming anything
Now here's an outright lie. You acted and claimed "Whorikita" spam isn't the work of an autist (You). You changed from denying that to then arguiing that it became popular so it wasn't just the autist (You) who was spamming it alone anymore. But archive refutes you and anyone with functioning eyes can see no difference between back then and now in present time. You're clearly upset trying to defend shitposting because you know it's true. There's no other reason why anyone other than you would be triggered and defensive over this matter. All the more seeing how it's always you who argue and rewrite history. And the fact you'd go as far as using newfags who don't know the history shows that you're desperately trying to convince others despite knowing you're lying. QED.
>Keifags in general
Nope. I always call you out, autistic Kushidafag/keifag. Strawman harder.

>I gave the LN a try and it’s not significantly better.
The novel really gets better in volume 3 and 4. Volume 3 was poorly adapted by the anime. Unfortunately it has not yet translated. BTW Volume 4 shows the novel's potential with the introduction of Karuizawa Kei as heroine

> Trashzawa fag
this closes your shit mouth for a while

unfunny, like your whole sad existence

>She has a dark background
so is she another universal soldier like %50-kun who just wanted to live a normal school life?

>How is it that this series has persisted long after the anime ended?
I suppose the biggest reason is a steady and very fast stream of translations. And even tho not everything has been translated, we got spoilers on untranslated volumes. Second biggest reason is that it's pretty good for an LN. You said you didn't find LN significantly better. Well fine, it's subjective. But just to be sure, which volume did you try reading? Volumes 1 and 2 are quite different in tone and feel from the rest, in hindsight they seem like bait to lure the audience in before getting serious. And vol 3 is the ~first real volume~, whereas the shit gets real in vol 4 and continues from then on.
>What’s the appeal here?
Interesting, alpha MC. Good keikakus all around. Some usual tropes get broken, like the first cover girl being set as the MCbowl winner (she's not even a contender), hell the second herione (chronologically) has had her relationship with MC irrecoverably ruined. Several mob characters have been risen to great importance, to the point that the current main heroine (or rather, the heroine that had the most focus for the past 2 volumes) was a complete mob for first 2 volumes. Also, MC is a sociopath but it only shows every once in a while. The author knows how to keep readers in suspense about what the MC is really about, what his abilities and past are. Even tho it's been 9 volumes from his perspective, we know very little.

Yes. She is like Violet Evergarden. In fact, Violet is Kei's sister.

No. She's been a victim of pretty bad bullying for years and came to this school to escape all that. Her character, or rather her front, is built upon hiding that and protecting herself in this new environment.

this had been forgotten. In fact, volume 7.5 destroyed that.

Where the fuck are 7.5 raws? I've been resisting buying it for over a month and I'm about to give in.

Not the same case as index. The Youjitsu novels are indeed way better than the anime(the anime actually even changed the personality of some characters and cut some good interactions too,not to talk giving the screen time of other heroines to Horikita). Now why people generally like it so much.....Probably due to the author breaking common tropes and actually giving development or flashing out almost all of his characters, even the mob ones, it's also interesting to see how the MC is changing little by little.

Scars are genetic

You're the one acting and claming the Whorikita "spam" (in reality one of the most popular memes around here) is all the work of one evil mastermind that's posting 24/7 in every thread. Of course you're the only retard who seriously believes this is true and the archive proves you wrong. Other anons responded to the question with the truth about Whorikita being an old meme. You came an hour and a half later to the thread just to push your boogeyman propaganda some more, since this slow thread isn't the most convenient time for you to push your Keishitters blame instead. Again, calling you out on your lies isn't being triggered or defensive. You're the one trying to fool newfags into believing your shit, but then again, he didn't buy your idiocy, funnily enough, and instead put the funny Whorikita meme on the same level as Ecchinose. You're such a failure.
>Nope. I always call you out, autistic Kushidafag/keifag
Except for the times it is more convenient to just attack "Keishitters" in general, you mean. Keep being a joke, Horikitafag.

do not cry.

Survivors: Kei, Ichinose, Haruka, Ibuki, Hiyori, Hirata, Ryuen and Amulet-chan

your pathetic existence isn't sad enough to make me cry

Buy it. The kindle version (then raw text can be ripped)

Ryuen and Hirata are Kei's biggest opponents