K-ON

I finished watching the movie. How do I fill this empty void? How did you oldfriends do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACpwcSH13Vc
youtu.be/NQI3UMNYBO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch better anime.

decide which girl is your least favorite and post lewd pictures of her in K-on threads to bully anons

Re watch annually, choose a waifu, post in waifu wars threads.

>this empty void?
It never goes away.

You don't

You don't, you'll just learn to live like an empty husk for the rest of your days.

Doujins of Azunyan being gang raped by fat old men.

Watch Tesagure.

I really don't think there's a better show than K-On user

>you will never be a cute girl going to high school with a bunch of best friends
it hurts

>mio will never be your kokoro tomodachi

Watch Gundumb. That should keep you going for a while.

You come to cherish these memories eventually, re-watching the anime from time to time and knowing that they have had a happy high school life, having fun in that room every single day. I like to think they became a famous band in the university and be known the worldwide. I should re-watch it actually, it has been a while.
Please don't be so rude.

^this watch So·ra·no·Wo·to better use of that K-on art style.

You shut your whore mouth.

reminder that Nodoka-chan made K-On possible with her pure and charitable nature

Buy all their nendos and have an IRL tea party with them.

Just do what I do:
>watch K-On!
>fall in love with it
>watch Tamako Market/Love Story to fill the void K-On! left
>fall in love with it
>watch K-On! to fill the void Tamako Market/Love Story left
>fall in love with it
>watch Tamako
>etc etc

>only a finger for azunyan

Ritz

Just imagine their college life.

I read the follow up manga volumes. People seem to hate the college one, but I thought it was decent. Ends kinda suddenly though.

That's because it got the axe.

Learn to live with the fact you never will watch anything on that level.

I don't know, im still coping OP and AmiAmi doesn't help mother fuckers don't have nothing in stock about K-ON

i miss them so much

oof

Stop creating retarded threads and go fix your life

HEÑTAI

I rewatch it twice every year. I take two days off from work, get a few bottles of something more potent and snacks, and just watch it all. I swear K-on! is anime's Lost; you know there plenty better shows out there, but nothing quite matches its charm and cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACpwcSH13Vc

Be happy you were alive to witness the peak of anime.

The truth has been said

>blocked on copyright grounds
user btfo
was it supposed to be this one?
youtu.be/NQI3UMNYBO4

You don't. That void will remain there. The game helped a bit, but after that the void opens again.

Yui and Azusa share a bond that's different from other girls

>mio and ritsu share a bond that's different from other girls
Here user, I fixed it for you.

yes i uploaded the first minutes of the movie when the cover death evil but youtube took it down

:(

They're all straight and Mugi is just a little more open minded since she's half degenerate gaijin.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

are they more than friends?

I watched it all and I really liked it and I felt the same way. I waited a while, watched some other anime and decided to rewatch it, and I realized it was not anywhere near as good as I thought it was.

I fucking loved K-On! and K-On!! but honestly it was the movie that bumped it up to my all time favorite anime.

Azunyan wouldn't do that.

That happened to me with ep 20 alone.

Wait

Remember that Billy died less than 72 hours ago and suddenly K-On won't feel so sad in comparison

Literally who

All memes aside, k-on is a really high quality production which deserves a lot of its praise, especially considering how mediocre the source material is.

>
The absolute state of this newfag infestead shit board...

I don't understand how or why kyoani did it, but I'm glad it happened. I wonder what kakifly is up to these days.