Still no news even after Hanyu made literal history at the Olympics

>Still no news even after Hanyu made literal history at the Olympics
Movie never ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXhIf1hkOYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well too bad hambeast, maybe it's time to move on to another flavor of the year fujoshit?

Every Monday I think "This is the right week, official news will definitely come out" just to be disappointed again

>get mad if fujoshits move on to new series too soon
>get mad if fujoshits are loyal to a series for years
Make up your mind

>tumblr on ice
Fuck off. Yoi wouldn't be half as popular if the main characters were women.

Because japanese fujos don’t care about women. There’s a reason basically all the merch for YOI ignores the female characters, but they’re fairly popular with western fans.

Thought that was Ogata for a second.

It's not dumblr and western fans that made it successful. The whole Nihon loved it to the point Karatsu's mayor nominated Yuuri as ambassador for bringing over 40000 overseas tourists.

Meanwhile Yuuri and Victor's voice actors yesterday won best lead actor and best supporting actor at the 12th Seiyuu awards. I was happy to see picture of them together.

JJ was caught by the Olympic demon.
Chris succumbed to the Olympic demon.
Fairy slayed the Olympic demon.
Phichit charmed the Olympic demon.
Otabek didn't notice the Olympic demon.
YUURI WAS THE OLYMPIC DEMON.

Our last hope is anime Japan at the end of the month. YOI was first announced at anime Japan in 2016. First trailer dropped on the same day. Sayo's short that was the prototype for YOI was also shown at Anime Japan. I would say that's our last chance of getting any new info in our lifetime. Have faith brothers and sisters

I was so happy for Tosshi! Suwabe is already pretty much a legend, but this was Tosshi's first award and I don't think I would like piggy nearly as much as I do if he wasn't the one voicing him. He deserves all the awards, desu

Fujos will exchange Yoi for BF

Roll for movie predictions:
0 Yurio wins gold again
1 Cao Bin shows up
2 JJ and Isabella get married
3 Makkachin dies
4 Victor gets injured
5 There is an ice show
6 Johnny Weir makes a cameo as himself
7 Pigtler will make Victor cry again
8 Drunk flirting
9 Otbek and Yurio as second established gay couple of the show
Dubs: marriage
Trips: implied sekkusu

I hope the fuck not to be honest user.

>Otbek and Yurio as second established gay couple of the show
no, chris and kotomine first

Fuckings degenerates, i only see this shit because i think is only over sport.
Ur made me feel sick

Are you in need of a safe space user?

>implying the threads for the other shows are shitposting-free
It's called having fun user

Would watch an ice show with movie quality animation.

>Not watching Killing Bites to distract yourself.

Rolling for Johnny Wier cameo.

You are monsters.

it’s shit

Did Hanyu really say he wanted to be eaten by Kaneki?

when will pig ask bald to eat him on national television?

I saw a short clip of him being interviewed and saying that. I have no idea why they were talking about Tokyo Ghoul.

Yuu really has shit taste in anime

it’s his favorite anime, apparently. the seiyuu was congratulating him on his medal because they know he likes the show.

should have added yonkaiten axel

Got it. I'll update it the next time.

Who's going to buy that problematic zine?

Underrated post.
You've got a point there. Do you know if someone from MAPPA will attend?

How to forget when a lot of yurifag was fooled into thinking that it would be an anime about lesbians kek

Avex will have a booth in there. No info on anything else yet, tho

>Quads: onscreen sex

From the ANN article 2 years ago
>The Avex Pictures booth at the AnimeJapan 2016 will present a new promotional video, details on the cast, and more information on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. Kubo and Yamamoto are scheduled be at the presentation.
If Avex is there, there's a good chance we'll have some info by then.

>It's been 15 months already
Is it time to kill myself already?

Nah even woman characters likes Sara and Mila have popularity among fujos

Still mad it beat Love Live! in sales, are we? It's currently the third best selling anime.

Looks like this time the chances to get something are concrete.
Wait until the end of the month user, Witch is with you.

I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but I don't see any other even where it can happen in the near future. Unless they want to wait for the one year anniversary since the movie was announced?

>Unless they want to wait for the one year anniversary since the movie was announced?
This sounds retarded

We're desperate user. I'll take anything at this point

hope you’re excited for 2020 release date then

Nah, 2019 at most.
I wish they'd do an OVA in the meantime, to make the waiting more bearable. The stupid collab games had the opposite effect on me, I can't stand the characters.

How long did it take to animate Victor's routine in the first episode?

Didn't the organizers say it's going to be free? Anyway, it's a toss up whether it actually manages to be completed, seems like a lot of zines end up having incompetent organizers, then people drop out and the project gets abandoned. They've got

Fuck off JJ.

Mappa seems to be busy so who knows. The longer they wait the more people will forget, though. I wonder if they got corporate/financial backlash from investors despite an overwhelming amount of goodwill from the public.

What zine?

I'm seeing it getting picked up by people on Twitter and Dumblr . It's mostly people being outraged by the contents the zone will have.

>Pigshitters still pretending he and Yuzu have anything in common aside from both being Japanese

Gross. leave my 2.5D husbando out of your garbage shit. Also, I see Medoshit finally got btfo by a 15 year old. Feels good.

who even said they’re similar

>Sayo is doing a promotional video of the manga '' SEX ''
>Hiramatsu busy with the release of another movie he was doing
>MAPPA occupied with BF and other animes
film only in 2020

Go back to your containment board.

>Sayo is doing a promotional video of the manga '' SEX ''
Wasn't it months ago, and how much time does it take?
>Hiramatsu busy with the release of another movie he was doing
That movie is out, he finished in February. He also wrote on his blog that he was called for something YOI-related some time ago.
>MAPPA occupied with BF and other animes
They expanded the company, I guess now they can work on more projects simultaneously without slowdowns.

both of them are overscored desu senpai but at least medo has a personality and is #1 baldfat ambassador

>inb4 MAPPA pulls an NGE rebuild and drops a trailer with footage that won't be in the yoi movie.

Last summer season there were 3 MAPPA shows airing. I'm sure they have more than enough people to work on both BF and YOI

It's literally just called Problematic zine. The people running it are just being edgy.

That's why I'm not so worried despite everything. They're not gonna waste the whole year. MAPPA is not the problem here, it's producing the YOI movie that must not be easy.
Ensamble Fove last November stated they would "soon" start recording.

"Soon" can mean anything though.

The concert was 4 months ago, maybe they have recorded at least the music that will be in the trailer.

MAPPA also open Sendai studio I think they have enough animator

they both crave gaijin dick, that’s what they have in common

Don't watch all of the NGE franchise including the Rebuild movies then right after watch Yoi. It's a big mindfuck.

>baldfat and victorfags btfo by a 15 year old

Life imitates art.

The best part is that the 15 Year old is lowkey baldfairy.

Isn't she the one who posted a BaldFatFairy fanart on her instagram?

>not FatFairy
shit taste

Is she really? Holy shit lad.

Truly the hero we deserve. Isn't she also the one who skates the EX wearing the tiger outfit? My sides.

I still don't get the YOI x NGE meme

youtube.com/watch?v=HXhIf1hkOYw

>15 year old Fairyfag btfo the shitty autistic victor/baldfatfag
>taking up the Fairy mantle after Yulia's retirement
>breaking WR and winning gold medals
>is also apparently an Ice Tiger

I think I have a new waifu.

Otabek is a cute

She even does both the raised arms like Fairy. I also thought her Black Swan? outfit reminds me of Agape outfit coloring-wise but anyway...

He really is a manlet.

She did.

so i guess this means fairy will win gold with a shitty program that’s only worth anything because of backloaded jumps too

Victor= Karworu
Yuuri= Shinji
Fairy= Asuka

I get that, but what else? Shows are completely different from each other

Funny before Olympic I read some post that told YOI is bad because it has 15 year old boy win the gold it not realistic.

>he gave her the Pooh Bear

Medo better pack it up, she's getting btfo in more ways than one.

Alina and Fairy btfo them too.

You fuckers can go talk about your figure skating idols in a more appropriate board
Here, let me help you

Fagskatingfags go take your meds

It will be absolute hilarious if Sayokubo decide to make fairy next routine will as a tiger theme like Alina

I'm getting Madness vibes from this color scheme.

>leopard print

It will be something lewd again.

I still don't get the context of this image.

Kys already Yuzufag

>overscored by 10 points
>actually thinks she’s the best

She’ll be tossed aside right away just like Yulia

He probably has thousands of them. There is a point where one has too many Pooh Bears and looks to offload them whenever possible.

your 2.5D is literally balding and only a 6, be grateful he's being compared to actual 2D.

Almost one year and a half later and fagskatingfags still ruins threads. No wonder Sup Forums doesn't want you cunts, you're in the same level as kpop fangirls.

I wonder where do skaters keep all of the plush and how many do they keep

the irony, fagskate fandom hates yoifags on twitter and here yoifags hate the fagskate fandom.

Actual fagskaters like YOI though, the fangirls are just squealing kpop whales and nobody wants anything with them.

The only ones who were overscored are Med and Osmond with thier ugly flutzes.

They’re the same. “Fanyus” only come out during the Olympics and don’t actually care about fagskate beyond shipping real people.