Shitposters are trying to take control of the Franxx thread generation and control the narrative regarding the episode...

Shitposters are trying to take control of the Franxx thread generation and control the narrative regarding the episode from the outset.

Ironically spamming the board with more Franxx threads in the process. So let's start a thread with some actual discussion. Some topics the episode raises include:

>Does Dr. Franxx have a time progression of Hiro's bloodwork on the wall behind him?
>What are the molecular structures behind him, would a biochemist recognize them?
>Why is Dr. Franxx keeping the experiment so hidden from APE?
>Why are Nana and Hachi so clueless about "puberty" and interest in the opposite sex?
>Why were the rooms on the first floor not cleared out, but instead left with the contents of their predecessors?
>How will this very visceral realization that Parasites, by and large, all die affect the squad's appreciation of APE and Papa?
>Why is squad 13 so different from the other squads? What does that say about Dr. Franxx's experiment?
>What does 02 mean by "human"?
>Why do the caretakers not clean? What does that imply about concerns over their role with parasites?
>What does 02 mean when she warns the girls about becoming "Like the Adults"?

This episode was literally one of my top three for this series so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/manga/23201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even Franxx is confused why the fuck Hiro survived.

Maybe the hidden goal is to get them to start breeding instead of cloning. For that end they got themselves the samples most unsullied by cloning and reproduced those.

I'm also curious about those graphs, like that is definitely not a best fit line for the datasets, so what is it? The expected average versus the actual?

Still hoping blue oni becomes a thing.

Reminder that IRC has a hidden agenda to destroy FRANXX threads with shitposting.

>Ah, it's because of puberty

I think it's safe to say he's currently investigating what's going on with Hiro, perhaps as a side project considering his main "experiment" is a lengthy social one.

I'm wondering to what end though? Is he just observing? Is he planning on making an "02 vaccine" or something? Hell, is he planning on trying to aid the process, deliberately taking it a step further in Hiro?

This, they're disingenuous cunts.

So why are Sup Forums and /m/ so butthurt about this show. I actually fine this to be one of the more entertaining shows this season.

The one just under his horn is obviously DNA zoomed in. The one behind him... it's not enough for me to go on. We also know that Hiro is a "special specimen" whatever that means.

I could see this. Maybe humanity has forgone the au naturale way and it's having some long term impact on the viable genetics of their genetics?

I think this episode clearly shows that the YBC plot thread isn't over from the way that they show Dr. Franxx mulling over it.

But blue oni really would be a series climax sort of thing. If we see it this cour, I think the soonest would be episode 11 or 12.

>The one just under his horn is obviously DNA zoomed in
Oh awesome, so he's checking out Hiro's genetics than?

Do we have a higher resolution of this scene? I'm really curious if the writing indicates actual information, or if it's just gibberish.

Yeah would rather see something along the lines of that rather then the power of love crap. But whatever I'm still enjoying the show.

Not any sign pointing to this, but what if they all grow horns. Sure it would be cliche. I'm still curious what chaos would happen.

Watch the Nearly on Red review for episode 6, it's a tad long but the detailed analysis gave me a much greater appreciation for what was done in episode 6 in retrospect.

Well, Dr. Franxx is clearly working on something regarding Hiro's blood sample.

Maybe he comes up with a way to hijack the process going on in Hiro and jury-rig a method that can be used for all the parasites.

Alright see what going on there, thanks man.

No worries, if you like that one check out the others as well. They're really good.

See
At least on Sup Forums the shitposters are by and large samefagging trolls who want to kill enthusiasm for the series. There was actually a thread awhile back where one of them got banned as a thread had passed the post limit, only for the thread to be revived because with his banning over a 100 posts were deleted in the thread.

I now habitually just ignore the shitposters, they aren't trying to discuss details of the show so much as sabotage the thread.

you can see Hiro's blood sphere on the right.
Dr. Franxx is going to come though with an explanation for Episode 6.

>Why is Dr. Franxx keeping the experiment so hidden from APE?
I believe that's he working against them from the inside, honestly. If we put together what we know of him, we see that he doesn't fit the image that the other adults maintain. He refers to APE as geezers, while they should be the supreme authority; he grabs Nana's ass, which is a sharp contrast to the clean and orderly facade that we're fed; he does look out for 02, "dr. Franxx spoils her too much", which might suggest that his interest is not merely scientific, and he knows of her wish: why would she tell them if we know 02 hates the adults? He personally suggested letting the squad go to the beach and Nana says that it's a "crazy idea"; he told Hiro that meekly following 02 will not allow him to remain by her side. I think it's safe to say that he had a hand in setting up this experiment, and that what could come of it might not be to APE's liking. I personally believe he's trying to "repair" the damage done to humanity.
>Why are Nana and Hachi so clueless about "puberty" and interest in the opposite sex?
I wouldn't say clueless, more like at a loss with what to do in such an unusual situation.
>Why were the rooms on the first floor not cleared out, but instead left with the contents of their predecessors?
Doctor's order? If he is trying to overthrow APE he might want his "soldiers" to know what awaits them if things don't change.
>How will this very visceral realization that Parasites, by and large, all die affect the squad's appreciation of APE and Papa?
I do hope it will finally make them train for real, like Hiro does. "Oh shit boys, we might ACTUALLY die!"

>you can see Hiro's blood sphere on the right.
I think the theory is that they are all Hiro's "blood sphere"s. Just a timelapse of whatever occurred within his body.

Like first sphere shows only two anomalies in his bloodwork. Second sphere those anomalies grow a bit and a third enters the scene. Third sphere even more anomalies pop up and at this point his YBCs start spiking. Fourth sphere is the one we recognize from episode 5, with his YBC counts obscenely high.

>evil

I like what you're doing.
Maybe one day we'll get an inner monologue besides "I want to kill klaxx all day"

Maybe he's checking if it was altered after the "revival"?

yeah, I think everything around him is relating to Hiro, so he can figure out what happened.

They're doing it to VEG as well by pitting VEG and Franxx and over hyping VEG.
With VEG, it's the exact same shit they did to KlK.

They're not, and soon Nana will Nana one of the boys with her delicious oneechan body.
This will happen, and you can't crush my hopes and dreams on the matter.

>What does 02 mean by "human"?
>What does 02 mean when she warns the girls about becoming "Like the Adults"?
I think that not being a mindless drone is what 02 refers to as human. She calls it "a human battle" what they were doing, throwing things at each other while screaming at the top of their lungs and Hiro chasing her to the roof. She says that being "half-assed" and not saying what one thinks bring you closer to the adult's world, and their little skirmish was basically the opposite; does this mean that the adults do not have this bouts of spontaneity? They resign themselves to filling out their roles in society? Some user noted how the fact that every adult has a mask on might mean that APE is trying to erase individuality. She also remarks how she loves rebellious and naughty things, and given 02's dislike of adults, it furthers support the idea of APE's being a repressive regime.
If we go by this, being human = being true to one's feelings, in 02's mind. Another thing to remember is that 02 IS the polar opposite of the adults, and yet she is obsessed by not being human herself. She says to Hiro multiple times that she's a monster, and in this episode she asks him outright, "Hey, Darling, do I look a little more human now?"

>I personally believe he's trying to "repair" the damage done to humanity.

I kind of agree with this, I also suspect though that Franxx is pretty deliberately trying to engender puberty (The usage of this word implies behavior in the episode more so than some hormonal state. Namely interest in the opposite sex) in all the Parasites hence why he sent a bunch of teenagers to the beach half naked without supervision. I'm wondering if one of the things APE has done is stamp out romance in their society, as it forms a bond between two people which could potentially supersede their loyalty to the state. This is why their manual asks all caretakers to stamp out "puberty" the moment it appears.

>I wouldn't say clueless, more like at a loss with what to do in such an unusual situation.

I'd say they're clueless just from the standpoint that they weren't able to pick up that maybe teenagers would start having inappropriate thoughts about one another if they're thrown into a situation wearing what amounts to underwear without any adults watching over them.

I think they know how to recognize puberty, but I don't think they really know what puberty entails. The end of the episode has Nana commiserating with Hachi about how their squad couldn't be more different from other children. They are left confused about whatever the hell is going on with them without any inkling of the rampant emotions running underneath it all. The way 02 spells it out to the girls seems to buttress this further, that by not speaking their hearts out they'll become just like the rest of the emotionally stunted Adults.

>Doctor's order? he might want his "soldiers" to know what awaits them if things don't change.

I like this, it makes sense that he'd leave the previous parasites artifacts there to try and drive home the mortality of squad 13.

>I do hope it will finally make them train for real

I like this too, maybe Hiro's speech about looking after your partner will help too.

>She tilters her head to nuzzle Hiro with her horns

God, too cute.

This is bizarre, do they just suck KyoAni's dick or something and feel threatened by people enjoying another series?

Like something was done to his genetics?

We'll need to see, while this episode showed us that the plot thread is still ongoing, it hasn't indicated where it might be going quite yet.

Why is APE called APE? Some monkeys into ningen shit?

No no, they pretend to suck the kyoani dick aggressively to make people hate the show.
Same as they did with KlK and running ramping with the "saving anime" meme.

For the episode 6 POWER OF LOVE thing, is it possible that Hiro seeing 02 go crazy in the cockpit just gave him enough of an adrenaline/panic/whatever boost to fight back the infection longer and let it naturally subside? Or that seeing her in such a state just activated dormant parts of his biology that could've taken care of the infection easily if it wasn't for Papa's over-engineering?

I'd agree with this, but I'd take it one step further. I think expressing emotion in general is something 02 considers human and a rarety among Parasites and Adults.

Hence why Hiro crying struck her so strongly in the first episode, I imagine it might have been why she was so captivated by his reactions to her nudity and underwear.

Now I'm actually starting to think that 02 turning up at plantation 13 during her sabbatical from the front line wasn't just a moment of serendipity for Dr. Franxx. Especially if his test squad was put together precisely because Hiro seemed to be a genetic throwback to the more "emotional" days of humanity. 02's preoccupation with what it means to be "human" is near the heart of her character, and she's apparently confessed her dearest desires to Dr. Franxx. Him getting her to tag along where he's trying to revive some REAL humanity might have been very deliberate than, even if he couldn't be sure what could happen.

> What does 02 mean by "human"?

An user in another thread said that it's an eastern philosophy thing. Someone with superhuman abilities like 02 would transcend normal human experience and be inhuman as a result. But it could also just be that she's part Klax

When will Darling put his darling in her Darlinghole?

See
We may learn of a mechanism from Dr. Franxx in the future though.

>Or that seeing her in such a state just activated dormant parts of his biology that could've taken care of the infection easily if it wasn't for Papa's over-engineering?
We don't really know, considering that Hiro is a "failed specimen", so he has no physical differences despite his alteration.

Evil's not the right way of talking about it. She just doesn't give a shit about anything that's not directly Zero Two-related. She's pretty close to being a psychopath, actually; the PCL-R evaluates the following twenty traits, and she hits almost all of them:
-glib and superficial charm (in spades)
-grandiose estimation of self (yep)
-need for stimulation (yep)
-pathological lying (debatable)
-cunning and manipulativeness (debatable)
-lack of remorse or guilt (yep)
-shallow affect (yep)
-callousness and lack of empathy (hell yep)
-parasitic lifestyle (yep, and note the choice of word)
-poor behavioral controls (yep)
-sexual promiscuity (if we take the "piloting as sex" metaphor at face value, then yep)
-early behavior problems (not enough information to know)
-lack of realistic long-term goals (yep)
-impulsivity (hell yep)
-irresponsibility (ditto)
-failure to accept responsibility for own actions (ditto)
-many short-term marital relationships (see sexual promiscuity)
-juvenile delinquency (not relevant to situation)
-revocation of conditional release (ditto)
-criminal versatility (ditto)

-Being really, really cute

People talk about Futoshi dying and/or ikuno dying. You know what's far more likely? Kokoro hooks up with Mitsuru. He dies.

Most of that list is bullshit.
The only ones provable from what we've seen is superficial charm, and lack of empathy.
All the others are downright wrong or we lack the knowledge to know.

You're using to much brain power to analyze this shit show

Like the kiss from 02 was the same as the bite from spider for Peter Parker
Plus we had some obvious spider = 02 scenes

Interesting view. If you'll indulge me, I'll run away with your intuition: the doctor brought her along to give her a chance to find her darling.
As you mentioned, he knows her wish, and specifically said that Hiro might be the one to grant it; it stands to reason that for what she wants, a permanent partner is required. I don't buy the
>02 is evil
theory even for a second, since the doctor's quote is taken into the wrong direction: he does say that there is a chance for them to be together forever, which means that whatever her goal is, a "betrayal" is not necessary. Otherwise, in the situation that she can't "use" him for whatever goal, why would she keep him around? Her behaviour towards Ichigo also doesn't square at all with the idea that he's only a tool for him: why brag with Ichigo when she could just turn up the heat with Hiro directly? Instead she wants to be chased now, she wants to be reassured that Hiro is serious with her, which she kinda got in this episode. If she was afraid of him leaving/being taken away, why go through all these hoops?
It also dispenses with her Jian monologue, the only time where she directly speaks to us, and there isn't a shred of malevolence there.
Now, back on track: I'm not saying the good doctor made this whole experiment to "hatch" a darling, but it's a happy side effect. 02 is then useful because not only is she the strongest - possibly - pistil, but she was looking for a husband this whole time. Hell, it might even make the doctor "evil".

02 needs a tool that believes they both love each other. She's playing the role of an actual loving person.
She wants everyone to think they love each other.
As for her monolouges, the end of episode 6 is pretty red-flaggy to me.

I find it hard to believe that Strelizia would develop fucking wings just because Hiro is deluded enough to think she loves him back.
If anything because their minds are fused together.

But why, though?
What is her gain of doing this?

Am I the only one who thinks Dr Franxx is super cool? I hope he pilots one of the mechs. Though that would probably mean that he's a lolicon, which isn't that cool.

The ability to do whatever she wants whenever she wants without needing to consider or convince APE, the doc, the stamen, or anyone else.

Every "02 is evil" theory is just Haruko PTSD.

Whatever at the Grand Crevasse?
Dunno
Well what causes the wings to grow? Is it possible it's a pilot based thing?
>Let me be your wings!

>youtube 'reviewer' shilling on Sup Forums
Wew.

Stop gatekeeping all of youtube because a majority are bad apples

I love it when she's being affectionate.

I came here to help the user who asked in the previous thread. Don't know if this was already done, but who cares.

-I'm okay with everthing staying as it is forever.
-Hiii
-This flavor is a flavor of hiding something.
-A-all of a sudden.
-02 is a skin sommelier so she understands a lot of things.
-WHY are you here?
-What's this skin sommelier.

There is literally nothing good or worth it about some faggot talking about a show/game/product/etc. Not the spoonfeeding "in-depth analysis", not the "interpretations" that become fandom headcanon, and not the attention whoring. Youtubers do not belong on Sup Forums.

VEG does in fact suck though. Sure it's pretty, that about all it has going for it tho. Which is a shame because I love KyoAni

I'm not claiming it's good or bad. That's not the point.

>Well what causes the wings to grow? Is it possible it's a pilot based thing?
We don't know, but my "joke answer" is clearly retarded. What DO we know about those? I'll do my best:
>Hiro says to 02 that he wants to be her wings
>They resume piloting
>02: "With our wings!"
>Hiro: "With our wings!"
>They pierce the Gutenberg
>Wings appear and they lift the klaxxo before exploding it
>Doc "Oh. That boy might just make 02's wish come true"
It follows that
>the doctor knows what those wings are
>it might mean that Hiro has what it takes to realize 02's wish
Considering how obsessive the anime has been with the Jian motif, that 02 loved its concept, that Hiro came to understand it and appreciate it, it's safe to say that it's a combined effort. And again, Hiro kicked the bucket - almost - before realizing that just doing what was best for himself wasn't enough: he had to think of his partner. So he does, he comes back, and they grow wings.
The way the symbols are played out implies that it was Hiro who was holding both of them back, but once he understood, everything fell into place. In this episode he pilots again and nothing happens to him, at all. The only way to fit 02 not looking at him the same way he looks at her is to discard the very core of the series so far.

Mitsuru will probably only die at the end though. That or Fatty turns traitor and kills him.

I think 02 has been pretty genuine from the outset concerning all her views, including how she considers all the other parasites dead meat in the long run.

I also like the scene at the end of this episode, where she tells Hiro to never let go of her right after he tells her to always speak her mind to him.

The "02 is evil" theory doesn't really make sense at this stage.

>Well what causes the wings to grow? Is it possible it's a pilot based thing?

I kind of suspect that they used to be more common in the past, as APE appears to clearly recognize them and it seems to instigate their thoughts on Hiro having a surprising amount of ability at a Stamen.

Maybe with humanity becoming more "robotic" in nature wings manifesting in Franxx pilots became less and less common until they're downright unheard of.

I'm not the dude in that video, I'm not even subscribed to his channel as I avoid using a youtube account.

That aside, frankly I'd say you shouldn't knock it until you watch it. His reviews are actually really fucking good if you give them a chance- albeit they are long and dense with information.

Thanks for this user, doing god's work.

mangadex.org/manga/23201

>There is literally nothing good or worth it about some faggot talking about a show/game/product/etc. Not the spoonfeeding "in-depth analysis", not the "interpretations" that become fandom headcanon, and not the attention whoring. Youtubers do not belong on Sup Forums.

I'm starting to suspect your a shitposter, the guy manages just north of a thousand views for each review despite the fact he clearly invests a lot of time and energy in compiling all the information he disseminates.

He's clearly doing it as a hobby as opposed to shilling for a higher viewer count. I suspect if he actually cared about views he'd pull off the obnoxious and cancerous persona all those other faggots trying to emulate pewdiepie on youtube do.

I watched the first review cause I had an hour to kill waiting for episode 5's subs; and found I really fucking enjoyed it. I now tell people in these threads who might benefit from checking out one of his reviews to do so.

This. I truly can't understand the "02 is evil" stuff people have been parroting since the beginning. I don't think I've seen an anime character this genuine/honest in a while: 02 speaks her mind, and she has a 'bad' mindset (all the other kids are useless/dead meat) but to say that she's been lying or manipulating the entire time might just make the whole thing even worse. Her dialog and the seiyuu's work, her animations/smiles/behaviors - it's all very genuine and honest.

Is it possible that 02 herself is being used and doesn't even know it? Sure, absolutely. But her being evil or purposefully manipulative would be a weak choice and a total disregard for the themes the show is going for, the symbolism it's included so far, and the way they've characterized her and Hiro up until this point.

I don't even mind the use of "the power of love" if that's what the show is going for I tend to like the trope in general. It'd fit, considering there's a very clear line the show is drawing between a lot of the artificial (plantations, kids, emotions, etc.) and the "real" (seemingly 02 and Hiro so far, 02's dream of escape, etc.). If "love" is what separates Hiro/02 from the other pilots and the higher-ups and the like

This.

In some ways I think 02 has always been considering Hiro's position in all of this, that Hiro didn't really reciprocate until recently.

I think Magma energy might not be "energy" at all.

I think it's more something like lubricant or glue on an energetic level, but it itself doesn't power things.

Here's what we know about it:
- It helps move everything, even the gigantic plantations
- Powers and connects the FranXXes (see horns)
- It's at the center of klax cores
- FranXXes need magma energy coated weapons to destroy the cores, everything else seem ineffective

So what I think magma energy often does isn't power things, but reduce the use of energy necessary. It works like the negative/femenine principle of the FranXXes towards the positive/masculine. It makes mass "suck" energy better than it otherwise would, so the cost is greatly reduced. It "opens" the klax cores.

This would also explain why Zero Two does what she does to her partners; rather than do anything herself to them, she accelerates everything about them through magma energy and drains them out; she's never pushing anything on them, rather she's lubricating them. A larger output of magma energy might be related to her horns (pic related).

As to why Hiro responds better, being a failed Nine/special specimen, he might be capable of doing the thing some of the things pistils do. Instead of only pushing himself onto her he too is opening himself up when he connects through yellow blood cells/magma energy; basically the same way magma coated weapons are capable of penetrating klax cores.

>I also like the scene at the end of this episode, where she tells Hiro to never let go of her right after he tells her to always speak her mind to him.

Her response was amazing and speaks to what she said to the girls about half-assing things. Zero Two speaks her mind already.

>Zero Two, I want you always to speak you mind to me from now on
>Ohhh why is that?
>Because I want to know you better.

I would say that we hot that Lemarck club or whatever.
And it was also the name of the bees.
APE tries to make humanity into drones, the worker bees. No individuality, no spontaneity - just doing what they were ordered for the glory of Papa, the "queen" bee.
And 02 is rebellious. She isn not producing the honey like other bees, she's eating it.
That's my take on it with all these hints so far

Nothing of what you said justifies talking about him on Sup Forums.

That's part of why I loved this episode so much, 02 has really started to open up to the rest of the squad and is starting to engage with them.

I think Hachi even makes a point that he was surprised 02 participated in the revelry.

>I'm starting to suspect your a shitposter
>If you disagree with me, you're a shitposter.
With the sole exception of Grumpy Jii-san, there hasn't ever been an anime reviewer welcome on Sup Forums - and for good reason. Regardless of what this person does differently, this kind of secondary shit is nothing but annoying and attention-diverting from the actual source of the anime. It's inherently a shit platform. Why not just post text blogs for the same thing? Ultimately they both end up being only a reiteration of what went on in the show (that, even as subtext, should be picked up by the audience of the show if they're watching closely) or "interpretation"/guesses as to what will come next or what it all means (which comes down to nothing but a baseless opinion).

posting an old pic

Hmm, possibly, but the Magma Energy in general is a bit of a black box beyond the fact we know it's tied to Klaxosaurs somehow.

Otherwise, I think the only thing that I'm pretty sure about is that whatever the stuff is, it is not liquid magma or thermal energy derived from magma. The stuff kind of strikes me more as the lifeblood of the planet.

Are the things on their weird helmets supposed to resemble "horns"? The circle and stylized triangle actually kind of reminds me of an eye with the weird liner that 02 has going on as well.

Best part of the episode in my opinion.

Dr Franxx already studied the stadiums of Hiros blood "ball" or wahtever it is to show his YBC growth.

This is your last (You) shitposter,

Hour long reviews that offer detailed analysis on DiTF episodes very much belong in Sup Forums threads discussing DiTF.

The person I referred the review to, and who promptly left to check out, was talking about thematic shortfalls in the episode that the Nearly on Red guy clearly discusses. Further, that they left the thread to check it out, implies they found the information useful.

I mean, shit, I didn't even post a link to the review when I could have in hindsight.

This will all end in tears.

>the lifeblood of the planet
You mean... like gravity.

PS: gravity succs things too.

Could be.

Kinda too much of a coincidence that they're in the same place of the head as her horns, no?
______

Oh and if it's gravity, it might explain how the seasons are fucked due to the Earth axis being changed or something similar.

>This would also explain why Zero Two does what she does to her partners;
I take it that she can do this because she's part Klaxxo then. If they are indeed the planet's stewards/gardening tools, they run with the aid of magma fuel because it's this special "enhancing" substance that allows them to run for who knows how long without dropping. Then the "aging" effect she has on stamens is because their bodies are in overdrive and go through their life cycle too quickly in exchange for power.
>Instead of only pushing himself onto her he too is opening himself up when he connects through yellow blood cells/magma energy;
I'm a bit more skeptical on this, if only because the doctor made it clear that male and female have very distinct roles, and I don't think that Hiro being somewhat "in the middle" would thematically fit. It also doesn't explain why his emotional state mattered so much, since we can't really accept that
>02 "overclocks" stamens
>Hiro felt better than ever - overclocking
>Hiro has an opposite reaction compared to the other stamens
The idea also fall short to explain why Mitsuru says that she was trying to devouring everything he had. If she's just "helping things along", why describe it as devouring? APE themselves say that "she devoured her stamen again" in the first episode. If your idea about magma energy is correct, I don't think that 02's "mechanics" have much to do with it.

>With the sole exception of Grumpy Jii-san, there hasn't ever been an anime reviewer welcome on Sup Forums - and for good reason. Regardless of what this person does differently, this kind of secondary shit is nothing but annoying and attention-diverting from the actual source of the anime.

But saying all anime reviewers that aren't Grump Jii-san is a pretty egregious fallacy in of itself. The person I referred the reviewer to seemed to appreciate it, and I think you should check one of his reviews out before you complain about it being "attention-diverting" from the anime itself.

For how long his reviews are they are very focused on the source material, he never portrays his opinion as fact and the nuggets of information he supplies regarding the meaning of depicted themes in the show has increased my appreciation of this series dramatically.

Like I panned episode 6 as shit until I saw his review for it, and in retrospect gained an enormous appreciation for an episode I had otherwise seen as lacking.

How the hell can something divert attention from a series if it improves your appreciation for said series?

The most kino shot of 2018.

This guy might be setup as direct opposition to Dr. Franxx, representing the will of APE whereas Dr. Franxx appears to be going down some more humanitarian route.

I don't think Dr. Franxx will give whatever he finds to the Nines.

Of happiness.

Have we really seen what Magma Energy looks like?

Is it that glowing orange liquid that kind of resembles honey that's running through the tubes of Strelitzia? Are the golden/orange embellishes on the FranXX some kind of refined form of the energy turned into a physical weapon?

I tried to make a webm of the entire chase, really liked this part of the episode and how it portrayed 02. It looks like we're getting to see different sides of her, both serious and silly.

At least the mods are doing their job now and they are deleting the Stalker threads.

>Hiro catches 02 just sitting there, looking at his naked body while she stashes away the last of the boy's clothes

yes to all of that

Thank god.

I liked how he wasn't too distressed at all about her seeing him naked.