Can we get a Pop Team Epic reactions thread going?

Can we get a Pop Team Epic reactions thread going?

>tfw still no new uchu people short

>another episode
>no new music skit

Suffering...

Why are "MAN vs. GOD" and "MAN vs. NO GOD" green?

Because of the original

So this must be Sup Forums 's reaction to "secondaries".

It'd be closer to people who use reaction images without reading/watching the source material.

requesting the Friendship gif with sub

Best scene

>try to get some of my very few friends to watch PPTPPK
>they couldn't understand even the most basic references - not a big problem since they did find funny the comedic parts
>they got put off by how gay Pipimi and Popuko are for each other, didn't want to keep on watching because of that

It's not the same without the music sting

Say they have boyfriends in the manga and they only do this to fuck around for comedic or trolling purposes.
It worked with my friends.

>they got put off by how gay Pipimi and Popuko are for each other
Are your friends' women? In my experience men, especially young men, are masters at taking gay behaviour as simple friendship.

>they got put off by how gay Pipimi and Popuko are for each other, didn't want to keep on watching because of that

The fuck?
Even if we put aside the overly progressive "standards" modern entertainment is trying to convey,
Are they clinically autistic?

Because even if the two fictional characters were nonstop lovey dubey with each other (they're not) you'd have to be completely out out of tune in the perception department to not see the comedic intentions the scenes convey (whether they think it's funny or not)

Or is it like said and they're women?

I said I have very few friends, and you expect me to have female friends? M8, pls.

Also, the thing between Pipimi and Popuko is far too overt to be passed off as just friendship.

They noticed the relationship between them since eps 1 and 2 had some segments with them openly proffessing their love for each other. My friends were like "lol What was that about?" I told them they were like that, and not to pay too much attention to it.
They watched all episodes with me, but they went all "ughhh" during the "Centre of my Universe" scene during the latest episode.

thanks I needed to stock up

Bind those faggots and force them to watch Citrus.

>Bloodstained bumper
Nice.

Stop posting about your issues. All I want is reaction images.

>but they went all "ughhh" during the "Centre of my Universe" scene during the latest episode.

They don't understand that every scene is either mocking a trope or straight up referencing something?
Like even if you don't get the reference (many don't) it's obvious it's a "reference to something" and not some story the show trying to convey.

I mean shit, if they don't like the show, they don't like it. But to get uppity about something that isn't even there...

Someone has a gif where they enthusiastically talk with each other before the old fart interrupted them?
I found it kinda cute in a grotesque way.

that skit was great

But that's the best part

I want to fug Pipimi

I really don't get this show. Whenever I ask someone what's so great about it, they either talk about obscure references or the development process.
Pop Team Epic is an interesting cultural moment, but I really wouldn't call it good. It's basically shitposting in anime form, nothing more.

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Pop Team Epic

I find it funny.
I realize the amazing production it has behind it with all the quirks, multiple animation styles and different skits that also use real persons, also the fact that it change voice actor and actress every episode it's probably a huge hassle as well.
But if i didn't find it funny i wouldn't care.

EY I HEARD THAT

Holy shit that's well made.

are you 30?

>PTE is nothing but a reaction thread now

No, I'm turning 32 this year.

>dead series
>dead thread

you old fart you fucked up, you are now stuck with people with a stone age mentality for the rest of your life.

try to meet new people.

Understandable. Gays are gross. But in this show it's just played for laughs and not at all serious so it's not that bad.

But young people are just as retarded.
Either I'm stuck with Conservatives, or I'm stuck with Liberals.
There's no way to win. Hell, they guys I mentioned are even supposedly pro-LGBT.

Also, I generally don't watch anime with other people. It's just that those guys like some of those lolsorandumb Murrican shows, so I thought they would like this.

I really like PPTPPK, so I kinda wanted to share it with someone. But well, fuck it.

I just watched episode 9, who were the VAs this time ?

>gays are gross

Heh, look at this fag.

It's a reference right?
Im not crazy r-right?

Yeah, the whole sequence is a reference to Battles Without Honour and Humanity.

It's really obscure almost nobody notices it.

What does it matter?

>G-guys please explain this r-reference to me so I can laugh
This is so sad.

thanks !