mediafire.com/file/u5md343s5hks3ol/Clear Card Arc chapter16.zip
mediafire.com/file/6grfb1ci3cec5nd/ClearCardArcChapter17.zip
mediafire.com/file/i9alc1vi232cvcy/ClearCardArcchapter18.zip
mediafire.com/file/mmkyr06vgd4p5wz/Clear Card Chapter 19.zip
mediafire.com/file/508wibgv6pmr7x7/Clear Card Arc chapter 20.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always.

Always

It's good but pretty long if you want to start reading/watching Clear Card. Manga is shorter.

mostly asking because i recently gotten unlimited internet and started hoarding stuff.

I watch it once a year. It's considered essential neetcore.

The show needed more Mei Ling fantasies

>when the real bully is your own mind

Will she come back? They spoke about her like 2 times and even had her talk via camera phone

I cant decide who is best pettanko.
Sakura or Sakurako lads?

Syaoran is my husbando

Stop posting, Meiling.

I fawned at more Syaoran-Sakura tag team vs. a card. The last 2 episodes were so good.

The anime missed an opportunity to have another Sakura/Syaoran matching costume set but instead they just used Syaoran's costume from a future chapter and a non-matching rehash of Sakura's water costume from the original series.

They'll still have it in episode 15 though.

Not really the point. Instead of having Tomoyo make Syaoran a costume matching Sakura's they just use one that's going to also be used later. Has Tomoyo ever reused a costume for Sakura? And I also think it's out of character for her to not have their costumes matching.

>having to ask that

CCS is 70 episode of pure good feelings.

Chapter 1-13:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/cardcaptor_sakura__clear_card_arc/

Chapter 14:
mediafire.com/file/a87h273p6sbe97d/ClearCardArcChapter14.zip

Chapter 15:
mediafire.com/file/5fsndczxu54n5zs/ClearCardChapter15.zip

Chapter 16:
mediafire.com/file/u5md343s5hks3ol/Clear Card Arc chapter16.zip

Chapter 17:
mediafire.com/file/6grfb1ci3cec5nd/ClearCardArcChapter17.zip

Chapter 18:
mediafire.com/file/i9alc1vi232cvcy/ClearCardArcchapter18.zip

Chapter 19:
mediafire.com/file/mmkyr06vgd4p5wz/Clear Card Chapter 19.zip

Chapter 20
mediafire.com/file/508wibgv6pmr7x7/Clear Card Arc chapter 20.zip

While this is the height of nitpicking, you're probably right. That said, I thought the costumes were really cute.

>Has Tomoyo ever reused a costume for Sakura?
If you want to reach peak nitpick, the costume she gives Sakura for the Final Judgement is the costume she made for the doll she made of Sakura.

I don't think it's nitpicking to point out out of character moments (people have been doing this the entire time with the "Syaoran isn't tsundere anymore" stuff) or shameless reusing of ideas to the point of almost entirely remaking an episode from the original series.

It's a solid 10/10 so yes.

I liked the new episode because it had actual stuff happening, even if it was nostalgia bait.

Syaoran didn't do anything against Flight though

Was just looking for this image. Also why is Fujitaka reading an English newspaper and how did he even get it? Kind of hard to read the other headline. Looks like "Olympics draw adopters back to birth nation" or something.

Plot twist: Fujitaka is originally from England

He's a university professor, he needs to know English to do his research. He's probably reading it to make sure he doesn't lose proficiency. Probably has a subscritpion

I want to see Fujitaka, Syaoran, and Mike from Portland talk in Engrish while Sakura looks on in amazement.

Is Mei Ling the Poochie of CCS?

>Not in the manga.
>Not even canon.
>Only made for the TV show for the sole purpose of filling demographics.
>Has no faults.
>2 kool for skool attitude.
>Fans don't like or care about her.
>When not on screen everyone asks where she is.
>Writen off and never seen again.
>dies on her way back to her home planet.

But she's seen alive on her home plaent

I had this very same thought when watching the latest episode.

Giving Kero access to the internet was the best thing this season has done

So what do you think is actually resonating? Sakura and Akiho? Are they going to start becoming one person at some point?

Friendly reminder:

All Meiling is good for is being Tomoyo's stress release.

>Translator's note: Ewww

I literally just finished watching CCS for the first time and loved it, so go for it OP.

lovely art desu

Yes, but the latin dub with eng subs.

Friendly reminder

>>Fans don't like or care about her.
That's where you're wrong.

Do you think he'd post on Sup Forums?

Autism question: What degree could Fujitaka have?
I bet he's a full doctor now.

What the hell is that?

I think he had a doctorate in the original series too.

Yes, it was nostalgia filled, advanced the Sakura/Syaoran love story, and had a decent card battle.

One question - WTF does Spiral do? I know it mimicked the Watery Card's story and weakness... but what is Spiral?

This artist has good CCS fanart desu

It makes things spin I imagine. In the manga it trapped Sakura in what looked like a spiral tower which I thought was kind of weird.

>advanced the Sakura/Syaoran love story
Yeah, by making it go backwards with Syaoran saying he wants to go out with Sakura while they're on a date already.

I've read on twitter that actually he says something like "B-Besides, we're... we're dating!", the translation was wrong. But I can't into japanese, so I don't know if it's true

Aw man Sakura could make epic fidget spinner videos using the Spiral card

She already has a fidget spinner on her new staff.

Shout out to Tomoyo in this episode, she's the best.

>actively gets some alone time for Sakura and Syaoran
>convinces Sakura to go back to the aquarium to find the Clear Card
>that drone that recorded the entire card battle

>Has no faults
She's fucking full of faults what.

I'm rewatching it now.

How would one correctly spell Sakura's trademark squeal?

HUWEEEEHHH?

Always worth watching.

Hoe

Hoé, With out the accent, it's hoe

Best episode is when Meirin goes to Tomoyo's house to cry.

Damn Tomoyo is such a good girl.

She is. My only problem with her is that she doesn't has any development, she's just obsessed with Sakura (and Syaoran, to some extent). The only thing she has outside that is singing, and she's a supportive friend to Syaoran and Meilin, but that's all
I would like to see her grow out outside Sakura.

She is truly too sweet and pure for this world

Her dream is to literally follow Sakura to the end of the Earth and film her in cute outfits. She can be happy for the rest of her life doing that

She doesn't have anything outside of Sakura. When she's not following Sakura around she's having tea with her mom.

Having tea with her mom while talking about Sakura and Syaoran

>Lesbians
>Pure

DELETE

This. I bet she touches herself while smelling Sakura's used outfits.

What happens to Tomoyo when she gets to high school and hormones are in full force? It seems like some form of conflict between her and Syaoran would be inevitable.

Sakura's onii-chan is so protective

Best ship is obviously Sakura Avalon x Madison Taylor

No, it's Sakura Avalon x Li Showron

best anime of all time

Best ship is most definitely Syaoran and full size Keroberos

Yo, Syaoran was fucking savage in the manga

How much of a dork do you have to be knocked out by an elementary school student's punch?

I admit that I laughed in that part

I started watching CCS because a girl I'm dating really likes it

it's comfy as fuck

Fucking Clamp ruining Syaoran's character.

H-He's well trained in martial arts compared to most elementary schoolers, okay?

In any other manga Tomoyo's obsesion would have ended badly.

Tomoyo is a pure girl, not a yandere, she only wants Sakura to be happy.

Help, I'm going through the series looking for good Sakura reaction pics but every episode has a dozen. What are the best ones?

HOEEEH

Every "HOEEE" reaction is great too

It's spelled ほえぇ

Can someone explain me what the fuck is Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle? And xxxHolic?

Also if Sayorant couldnt capture cards in the manga then what the fuck was his purpose goign to japan

TRC and xxxHolic are a couple other Clamp manga that are part of something like a Clamp multiverse. TRC has a lot of Clamp characters from various things they've written as characters, though they're not the same characters as their original works generally. Alternate reality versions of Sakura and Syaoran are the main characters in it.

xxxHolic is about a character named Watanuki running a shop with a witch named Yuko. You get some backstory on their characters in TRC. And both stories have a small bit of interaction with the CCS universe.

I don't know what Syaoran's ultimate goal was. Maybe to just find the person collecting the cards and take them from them. I guess he figured they'd have collected all of them by the time he got there. But yeah, he had no way, even in the anime, to capture the cards himself. But he does get some cards after Sakura seals them while in the manga he gets 0.

> And both stories have a small bit of interaction with the CCS universe.

Why do I feel this reach Fate's level of retardation.

>Kero posting on Sup Forums.

I don't even want to know.

Isn't this shit for little girls? Why would you even ask such a stupid question?

I haven't read xxxHolic but I don't think CCS has anything other than mentions in it. CCS Sakura shows up for a couple pages in a dream in TRC but people really overstate how much TRC affected CCS. It does however say that there's only one Clow that has been to these various universes. Apparently this causes some continuity issues but it isn't that big a deal really.

>Meiling
>Poochie

That would be Akiho.

Akiho is actually plot relevant though.