Why was the protagonist so fucking bad?

Why was the protagonist so fucking bad?

Several of the secondary characters were really memorable and likable, but the protagonist is genuinely among the worst characters I've ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-EYa4SC-WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck her eyes

Also why was the opening song so fucking good?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-EYa4SC-WM

kotaero

The few things that I remember about this show were the ghost fetuses, MC as a lolicon, and how garbage the writing was.

Is this actually spooky?

Just a bit creepy at times.

>how garbage the writing was.
This, it was a show I had on my backlog for ages and for some reason expected it to be really good. Then I dropped it after a few episodes

great anime
next project by master shirow when?

Not at all.

The writing was definitely terrible. I've seen few worse endings.

The MC was alright. He made some bros and tried to fuck a loli, sounds like he had his priorities right to me.

Why though? Could you explain? because he cared about his sister a bit too much? the rest was pretty age appropriate.

Just like the writing

that tiny poop-like landfall landing perfectly on the Okami household made me loose my shit as well

He didn't really develop and there was nothing more to him than being a sadfag pedo

For me overall, it wasn't really spooky. I'll admit that the beginning gave off an unsettling atmosphere (and it does try to maintain it throughout the show), but how the story unfolded just killed it for me.

Village bumpkins stay like that till they fucking 40 and he is actually a bumpking - generations and generations of it. Everything happened actually because they are bumpkins. The whole thing is hipsters vs bumpkins, some of the speshul ones sperged out, like Okami maid and the scientist coder, since they were stuck as fuck here, some of them went with the flow, the bald lady, the psychiatrist from Tokyo, because they were always free to leave this shithole.

I only remember that creepy little creature, the kid who wanted to fuck that lady and that one of the three guys cut his hair. It was really boring.

Why can't nips produce a good scary anime? j-horror can be good, but I haven't watch any anime that was truly scary. Maybe it is because anime artstyle itself can't be scary.

I was happy the priest dude survived.

It's anime. It can't be scary, it can be creepy, gory and maybe unsettling but scary? I don't think so.

>protagonist so fucking bad
It's a third person PoV kind of story, not the second one. Sorry no self insert for you.

Higurashi was really creepy at parts but it's a terrible adaptation of a great VN.

Horror anime generally is pretty terrible though.

I can get people thinking the story isn't well made, but how was the writing bad? Anime has some of the most natural dialogue and genuine characters in anime, none of the bullshit

Mostly because of the plot progression. Some of the dialogue and characterization was solid.

Not for me. It's like watching an old twilight zone episode, not scary at all but neat in a dark/twisted way. Anime can only really creep me out with its psychological stuff, but Shiki has some genuine spooks

I found Higurashi too over the top to be genuinely scary, althought Rena standing in front of Satohi's house all night was pretty creepy.

It did have over the top moments that fell flat (especially because of the face animation), but some parts (like keiichi finding a needle in the pastry) creeped the shit out of me.

I remember those first four episodes being kinda eerie, but not much beyond that. The nail scene was intense though, and I remember a scene where Satoshi is hiding a body in the woods to be pretty creepy