Shingeki no Kyojin

Someone is going to die, probably killed by Gabi to prove Folch's point. Who do you think it will be? Sasha? Connie? Manlet's spinal cord?

reminder that the story will never reach this level of KINO ever again

user, we are in the KINO arc

Blatantly false
Kruger is yet to appear in the anime

>he really thinks that
it will take time

>who will be
Floch. Also he has no point but "dude destroy everything lmao".

you technically made this new thread before the current one even reached bump limit, not to mention you didn't even wait until the current thread reached page 10. you should kill yourself.

>literal who no one cares

Reiner suffering arc is KINO

No user, he will be the one saying "See I told you" while cutting Reiner's mom throat

I just want to see Annie again.

She's dead user.

Continue to believe in her.

We'll see her once possessed Armin saves her.

ArA is a thing, now?

>Bertolto will see Annie get fucked by Armin thanks to PATHS
Someone stop Isayama

Actually, what if Bertolt started being infatuated with Annie due to future memories of Armin and Annie? I think we will get something like Eren's memory of older Mikasa soon.

More like Armin watches helplessly as Bert ruins everything.

Why is BA a top tier cuck pairing?

dumblr delusion only, even spin-offs don't give a shit about it

you need to stop smoking whatever you're smoking and go back to your shithole

isayama wants armin to be a fag, he's his childhood crush user

Only in the delusions of Arminfats.

LM soon.

Armin is by far a better choice than Blort the sperglord.

>Only Kruger and Eren can get memories of the past and the future
I know you're a fat delusional fujowhale and I'm asking the impossible, but you could try to reach non subhuman status for once using logic to realize that if Annie is going to be in any way relevant in what's left of the series, we are also going to be shown how Bertolt has probably seen part of that future through the paths of the Colossal

>literally the only people who attended the signing event were ErwL and EL fujos

This series is fucking dead.

>trap better than actual men
I'd rather put her with mikasa than armong
>I know you're a fat delusional fujowhale and I'm asking the impossible
>fujo
how? fucking how? tell me that then I would talk, I'm an anniefag you're literal retard

It already did and more than once

>we are also going to be shown how Bertolt has probably seen part of that future through the paths of the Colossal
kek this autism.

Are you sure?

Not really. They're both beta sperglords. The difference is that Bert never did much while Armin's presence actively made the story worse.

>the only way for annie to be relevant is because of my cancerous ship
good lord, these retards are getting out of hand

Yes, he's right. That arc was easily one of the worst.

Ymir is fucking dead.

Probably by the fact that you're denying simple logic about upcoming facts that even a mong could realize, samefagging, and absolutely buttblasted at the possibility of one of your tumblr characters getting cucked (Bertolt, Ymir, Erwin). You also reject any possibility of discussing the show and instead to choose to get into dull characterwars as any estrogened tumblrite whale. All that your post is lacking is avatarfagging to be almost a parody

Just ignore Annie shippers, they are idiots.

Ymir is handsome

What copypasta is this...

Wrong. She's steadily taking over Porco's mind.

Calm down, Hisu.

pretty sure those are armin shippers, this place was never like this
>talks about shitty AA
>accuses others of being dumblr
are you retarded or something or just fucking new?

>AAfags
The worst type of cancer.

the fact that you say all this based on a ship is what's retarded, you can't get anymore cancerous than this

I think, because Gabi is such a loose canon right now, Sasha and Eren are at the very top of the kill chart. Then after that possibly Connie and Gabi herself.

I don't see characters like Levi, Mikasa, Reiner or Jean being at risk at all. We just haven't been given any reason to worry about them yet. Isayama saying Levi is like in the "flip phone" generation makes it seem like he wants to keep a character like that around, to balance out all the new. And Reiner is his favorite character right now, probably wants to keep him around for more suffering. Mikasa is the safest character overall I think.

Armong is bottom of the barrel tumblr shit.

Why are we wishing for Annie relevance on a shit-tier ship like BA, anyway?

Praying the manlet dies in this battle so his landwhale fanbase commits suicide.

Zeike´s face when he saw captain manlet aproaching was pricelss. I want to see him pissing himself in fear again.

If his titan is taken down the others will lose the will to fight... not to mention there is one Marley´s titan already on the run after almost getting killed by the assault team.

If Gabi even survives it´s gonna be as a fucking hostage.

Watch fujos ask Isayama a ton of questions about Manlet's death after he's kill.

"Armin wank" and the sudden "retardation aura" the Warriors suffered was what fucked this arc,besides that it was kino.

meant for why in the world would you think I ship that coward with anyone, the guy watched annie getting beaten up and did nothing, stop being retarded

Erwong's been dead for over a year and that didn't stop them.

Because he didn't go far enough with Erwin's death. His death has to be Mike-tier for them to drop it.

It was already there if you ask me. The hallucinations was pretty sad.

I was really hoping Jean would kill him as foreshadowed.

>spoiler
what? what's that?

Jean was foreshadowing his own death. He'll be killed by Flocke in a coup.

> I want to see him pissing himself in fear again.
Not sure about that.

>If his titan is taken down the others will lose the will to fight
What? You mean the shifters? Cause his pure Titans can easily follow his orders even if he just screams.Besides,the Warriors can think for themselfs in a battle,but Zeke is indeed the most sutable to not only think in mid combat but also fight in it.

>not to mention there is one Marley´s titan already on the run after almost getting killed by the assault team.
You mean Porco? He didn't got killed and he learned to not mess around with Paradis forces,unlike Ere who is already in his second transformation,one more and he will be weaker.

GABBING AROUND

The only thing Kino about that arc was Erwin's death charge, which he should've died there, Hanji and Bertolt vs Mikasa which was cut short because Isayama is a faggot.

It was way back in FT arc.

Oh damn, I'd like that actually. So like Hange dies and Jean takes over? Then Jean would be the last commander.

AA has been here a long time, it's just completely disgusting so people ignore it.

The interviews in the last thread said that there is a character death already planned. I like to think that this is whoever Gabi is going to kill and that it will feed into her character development.

At the speed of sound.

I know but some newfags act like it's some big shit, they forget that this isn't their dumblr or leddit

Gabi is the new Eren, no doubt. I do think the foreshadowing for Sasha as been set in stone, and we do know her dead is LONG overdue.

>Being so mad you can't properly quote anymore
Discuss the series and stop obsessing over shipping, fat fuck disgrace

And Eren vs Reiner and Zeke vs manlet(tho that wasn't a fight) and the Colossal explosion and Bert kicking Mikasa and the basement reveal.

I think what's more likely, is that they just don't know.

Sasha should have died a long time ago, as we know and like you said, but do you think this is how? With Gabi shooting her in an act of revenge to mirror Eren's revenge on the titans?

What are the odds that Ymir saved BR and sacrificed herself because Marcel was influencing her?

>starts the conversation because of ship
>accuses others of shipping
????
mind you I have not even once talked about a single fucking ship

>Isayama is there a meaning behind levi and Erwin touching their fingers
>No. Normal people would do that as well.
>Fujos celebrate this
Could it be? the power of retardation?

Who are you quoting?

Man, Bort was such a faggot.

are you a crossboarder?

That explains why he betafied himself for Pigner.

It's headcanon territory, but I think it will go down like this:

>Gabi shoots Eren in the head, which obviously doesn't do anything because he's a shifter. Sasha and/or Mikasa will try to restrain her and she shoots Sasha without hesitation. X SL member tries to go for the kill then big cousin Reiner comes to the rescue.

I fucking read that laughing my ass off. It's painfully obvious at this point they get on his nerves.

in all seriousness, if even we could predict this things wouldn't be like this

One eye on the wallcucks, one eye on the azns

Literally debunked by Isayama last day

who though attaching the hook shooters to the hands was a good idea
the waist design was much better, both aesthericaly and functionally

>levi and Erwin touching their fingers
what was she referring to? I don't remember something so minor

>Gabi shoots Eren in the head, which obviously doesn't do anything because he's a shifter
lethal wounds that cause a fast death will down a shifter though

how? not that user but didn't see anything about shipping in the interview?

This fucking panel from here kek. Fujos are so damn embarrassing.

She's either a fujo or the LHfag that will take the turning into ojisan comment as confirmation.

Zero.
Ymir is really dumb and Isayama wanted to remove her because plot.

Reiner survived decapitation.

I knew fujos were retarded but this is just too much

>Manlet is an old man now and doesn't understand young generation, he is the ojisan type now
It was a way to say fuck off to ELfujos and LMfujos

>Eren dying of anything other than shifter aids

>You have to be a shipper to dislike LM

>Finger tips barely grazed
>Meanwhile other characters have literally interlocked fingers
Kek

>Isayama just wants one question, any question on Reiner.
>gets yet another question about the cleaning habits of manlet and Eren.

The guy must absolutely hate his fanbase.

He should stop creating shit that the fujos love then.
Give all boys in the cast a girlfriend and kill all fujos in one chapter.

If Isayama wants the fujos to fuck off, all he has to do is give the manlet the worst death possible.

She doesn't know what Eren looks like yet, she has only seen his titan form, but I like your scenario.

APODM has canonically been proven to be the better weapon against ground based enemies. The 3DODM would put the scouts at a massive disadvantage.

Fujos won't shut up about Erwin and Manlet fucking in the after-life then

Or give him a girlfriend.

>cant use both arms when in use
>force is applied to the shoulder when swinging around
>basically hanging from your arms when in use, this is amplified when doing fancy manouvers
>if attached to the hip you can support the weight with your back instead
both would kill you in real life, one is just more functional and less hazardous to your body

No one deserves to be stuck with a garbage character like manlet.