Fuck off Nene.

HARUMATSU BANZAI!

Cute Matsuri.

HaruMatsu will save volume 9.

The other one is shorter but super qt.

>twintails Mei
NNNNNNNGGGGGGG

And last page. Cute date.

Harumin is so best girl you don't even need to have the real one.

That is just too cute. Too bad it won't be happening for real anytime soon.

Did Harumin just indirectly reject Matsuri here?

She just doesn't get it. Harumin is super dense.

HARUMIIIII

Nah, that's what she wants people to believe. She actually knows everything.

She should show it better then.

Harmin is my gf

That's the spirit Matsuri! Never give up!

Is this a good thing?

Or it is nothing important?

Normalfags like Citrus, apparently.

It doesn't actually mean anything to people who understand how polls work online.
And they're the one's that make the moves behind the scenes.
If they're lucky they can sucker enough dumb thirsty cunts who want to be part of the in crowd into thinking it's hot shit and they'll get a bit more popularity.
But other then that...it probably won't do much.

Oh well... I hoped it was good news. Too bad. Thanks for the info.

Well at the very least has Matsuri head over heels for Harumin

Delicious thighs.

You came too fast, Nene-san~

>Nene
>coming

Well, I mean, it's not like popularity is ever a bad thing for a series. No matter which poll it might be.

Manga fags made that whole compensated dating arc out to be a lot worse than it was.

Yeah, I saw "paedophilia", "rape" and "human trafficking" thrown around but it was pretty clear a show like Citrus would never go down that route. I don't know why some people tried to make such a big deal out of it.

Looks like this is the cover for vol 9.

>Tears streaming down your face
>When you lose something you cannot replace

You'll learn that people tend to overexaggerate when they talk about Citrus.

>boob
Why not pussy?

It doesn't really mean anything (regarding sales), but it means Citrus is popular in the West, I guess. If most people who vote here pay for Crunchyroll, then yes it is a good thing

>First cover that doesn't have lewd fanservice
Oh my goodness.

EVOLUTION

>a place further than the universe that low
That's terrible news, that show is AOTY material. You should all go watch it right now.

Because it'd be harder to gauge how fast her heart was beating that way.

Vaginal pulse is a thing, look it up.

Stupid sexy Mei

Sure, but it'd require Mei putting Yuzu's fingers inside of her, which is a lot harder than just making her touch her boob.

>Mei putting Yuzu's fingers inside of her

Who says we aren't? Although they keep pushing hetbait into the show, so it's hard to enjoy it that much.

They look miserable, just like they do on every cover. Oh well, at least they aren't looking toward the camera/viewer/reader this time.

>They are looking different ways
What does this mean!?

Gin and Shirase need more scenes together going forward, that's for sure.

Someday, Yuzu. Someday.

As long as they look actually happy in volume 10's cover, everything will be fine.

Well, consider the experience of manga readers was different.
Citrus used to be published bi-monthly by the time the Matsuri arc took place.
Imagine being a mangafag at that time.
That's the reason why this arc used to be considered super-dramatic back in the day.

Someone who started reading Citrus after that arc ended (or even after the next one with the twins) wouldn't understand the frustration. The closest thing to that would be the current state of affairs, there being a massive cliffhanger in the February issue, and the next chapter being released in mid-April. And even that isn't a fair comparison because March will be the only break, whereas back in the day not getting a new Citrus chapter on some months was the normal thing.

>them lilies
I love nips.

It's still a valid comparison since chapter 37 won't be a happy one either. The suffering will go on.

Yeah, things were heightened when Citrus was bimonthly. Watching the anime changed my perspective on some things.

I can't believe Citrus used to be bimonthly. How did we survive for all those whole years and now thats its monthly, April seems so faaaar away.

I was very pleased with this.

I don't know about any of that but it is indeed a big deal to try to get someone to prostitute themselves via blackmailing them, so people indeed had a lot of reason to get very mad at Matsuri.

Get ready for Yuzu's new girlfriend to appear in the cover of Chapter 37

I'm literally still alive just to see how it ends.

You mean Mei's daughter?

Don't kill yourself user, there's no anime girls in death.

The actual reason not to off yourself is because yuri is on the rise.

It isn't.
Imagine knowing right now that chapter 37 won't be a happy one, and that chapter 38 won't be out until June.
That's how things used to be. Instead, not you know that once you're done reading chapter 37, you'll get chapter 38 next month.

Also, think of the progression. Generally, one arc in Citrus is 4 chapters long. Back in the day that meant 8 months. Now, it's only 4 months.

The wait used to be quite something back in the day, especially if you consider the first 4 volumes were full of drama.

It's the same thing that happened with Girl Friends. I read it after it was finished and I don't understand anons who lost their shit with the boyfriend thing

No Yuzu's new girlfriend.

I bet all the japs who watched the anime went there after the episode.

Please tell me the greasy old man drawing the manga hasn't yet corrupted the best girl, Harumin.

Harumi is Saburouta's personal onahole

>the greasy old man

You do know Saburata is a woman

This is the exact reason why I think the twins arc won't be as bad in the anime. Sure the backpedalling in episode 10 will be a little frustrating, but overall that arc with resolve in 3 weeks, versus the 8 months we manga readers waited. Even now when I reread volume 4, it isn't as bad as I remembered it to be, and the payoff at the end is great.

Haha nice! I asked in a previous thread whether this was real too. Based animators. So it's called Sweet Woods in the anime right? When I first saw the sign I thought it said Sweet Weeds.

Nope it is the special cover for Melonbooks. Like volume 9 had a special one. The two official covers aren’t known yet, the regular and the collector.

Really? Pretty mediocre for a woman's work, it's like she knows about lesbians no more than the average man.

I still expect people to be really frustrated with the arc, since many anime onlys were hoping for progress and for no more rivals to appear. Not only that, you have Yuzu suddenly unable to tell Mei how she feels and then Mei backtracking her character development.

I wonder if volume 9 will come with the extra with Yuzu and Mei as tigers.

Volume 5 had Nene as a crab, volume 6 had the twins as rabbits, volume 7 had Shiraho as some kind of bird, and volume 8 had Himeko as a ?squirrel. Only main cast members left are Matsuri and Harumin. Unless they decide to show Glasses or Mitsuko instead.

Man, her friendzone is worse than hell.
Is she doing it on purpose, or is it just her autism?

Yeah I know, it's obviously going to still be frustrating, but not as frustrating as it was for manga readers back in the day. Anime watchers only need to wait a week to see what happens next, while manga readers waited 2 months, only to have more idiocy happen and another 2 months wait. I think that was around the time I stopped caring about Citrus myself, only checking in now and then. I remembered being genuinely surprised when they started dating cause I thought that Citrus was turning out to be the will they/won't they played to death series.

Scarlett Johansson as Taniguchi Harumi.

>look inside

Why not feel inside instead? Mei shoulda led Yuzu's hands a lot lower

No, that's not a good match. What other white actress who can pull the hime-cut?

>white actress

This should be a bannable offense.

please dont remind me of flip flappers

Pinkshit is worst girl.

What happened to the carnival/amusement park?Did it happen offscreen? Did mei go with them?

Probably offscreen since Matsuri saw the picture on Yuzu's phone in episode 7.

And s many people were so sure they'd animate it since it was mentioned a lot in the anime. Personally, it ticks me off that they managed to incorporate two volume 1 bonuses, but nothing from volume 2 or 3.

>YFW your yuri manga finally gets some Christmas Cake.

this show is kino

It took me 8 weeks to warm up to Yuzu's awful taste in women, but seeing her happy makes me happy