WEG thread

It's time.

i don't get it

KnK movie was great faggot

There was a movie subplot that everyone thought it was shit and unnecessary. Then they cut it off for the movie and suddenly it was super important.

accurate if by colouring it brown you mean shittier

Everyone hated movie subplot, nobody hated character development it provided.

Wow. Fuck you. It didn't end like that. Nothing that the author tried to patch up in those last chapters made me accept they had a good end.

As much as the ending still should have been like that, author was a huge dick for throwing the whole viewers under the bus by ending it with no class at all.

I felt lied to.

For people who haven't read the manga, I guess a lot of the movie wouldn't make sense.

They should've omitted the characters that weren't important.

t.Salty Yakumo

I too am still mad.

Kek

May I get the name of the anime of 1st image please?

>3

Someday I'll see one of mine reposted, and it will all have been worth it

?

It would appear that they are upset that you used the 3rd Battlefield to describe it and they are using an image and greentext to express this.

>It would appear that they are upset that you used the 3rd Battlefield to describe it
Okay but why?

Not even a Yakumofag. I wanted Eri to win but fuck the author for rushing this damn thing.

yeah p much

I do not know. I do not crossboard to Sup Forums

Hey it's a show about cute kids in a music group solving mysteries. That's cute and fun right. Like the time they found out about the girls Vietnam war history. And let's not forget the mass murder suicide mystery.

It's WW1 in her world mate, not modern warfare.

I believe the meaning was in all the blur bf3 known for.

being meguca is suffering

Ah. I didn't know that but ok.

That expected doesn't make any sense.

Someone post the template to the big version.

That's way to busy. Some of you people need to calm the fuck down and actually think up a real joke

I do make too many collage WEGs. Only one of them was humorously phrased.

years later and I'm still mad.

You need to stop doing wegs altogether.

Collage wegs are a bad format, you should drop them all together.

You should read the manga so you get the full story rather than just half of it.

Wasn't that even worse?

The manga went into shit after this part too and the ending is even worse than anime original.

Still accurate

Some people don't like the manga ending but I think it's pretty good even if it does have some weird stuff that seems kind of unnecessary. I think the anime ending isn't even comparable with how awful it is though. The manga doesn't stay at a peak but it's still much better than the anime killing the main villain at the halfway point of the story.

Case in point.

If you reread the first chapters you'll notice they're also shit

The manga was actually really fun to read.

Season 2 never fucking ever and I'm upset.

Hitomi spinoff when?

i thought a manga board would understand the ins and outs of a 3 panel setup and punchline but most of these are not very good. thank you for your effort though.

>manga board
Yeah, about that, user.

>the ending is even worse than anime original
Soul Eater's ending was a threeway wasn't it? How was that bad?

Western Erotic Games?

That was only one page, and it was only an innuendo. The ending was everyone having a party and Maka shouting to the sky, which I think was a great ending.

i don't get it

The movie subplot was so lame that I never even finished reading the manga back while it was running.

No one ever does. There are even two jokes here. I guess you have to listen to more Queen.