Dragon Ball Super

This should have been the MUI form. Not another shitty recolour.

I agree, that shit looks badass as fuck. The moment the light went away it became dissapointing

Life comes at you fast

>canon
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
"Bardock Father of Goku" special
"History of Trunks" special

>what-ifs / fan-fic trash
Dragon Ball Grand Tour
Dragon Ball Super
Movies and comics

Anyone claiming otherwise is baiting and safely ignored.

Why aren't you posting on the other thread retard?

I'm okay with the end result, but this admittedly looks much cooler.

Dragon Ball isn't canon period

REEEEEEEEE Blanco was supposed to be Chadhan's new form!!!!

Where my gokubros at?

I want Gohan to fuck me in the missionary position.

WHY IS VIDEL SOOO LUCKYY

your whore cumslut mom is canon

>/ourboy/ saves the day once again
Feels good.

>Jiren puts ALL his power into an attack
>Goku literally puts it in his hand and squashes it like its nothing
people like this trash?

SEETHING

GT is canon though.

Daily reminder that Son Goku is beautiful

Soon

>ALL his power

Keep crying like vegeta.

>Goku managed to fully master in under an hour what literal Gods still struggle with after millions of years

And people think Gohan is still the character with the most potential in the series? Come on. There are at least 10 characters now who have surpassed him in terms of potential. Hell, even his rage boost gimmick looks like shit compared to Vegeta's these days.

He's been completely left in the dust. He's done.

jirenfags will never recover

this is why burgers should be nuked

I got Dragonball Super cancelled.
It was me.
I am the reason Dragon Ball anime is ending with no future plans.
I killed Goku, Gohan and Vegetables.

Do you love Whis?

Smug angel

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, BLANCO-SAMA!!!!

H-HELP ME TOPPO-SAMA I DIDN'T MEAN IT YOU'RE NOT PATHETIC

>light beams
how fucking shit. people wanted this

I feel like in the preview Jiren was about to cry because of Based UI. His DUMBASS should have knocked Goku off. Retard

you mean another recolor for ss?

>having taste this shit

Don't bother, Superfags have supremely shit taste.

Now all we have to do is to wait for a third round of "Goku vs Superman - Deathbattle".

More webms from 129 lads?

Technically it IS a recolor, just a fancier one.

What do you want?

The form looks fucking stupid.

Any moments i guess. I wasn't in the thread when the episode aired but I think there are already a fuckton made

some hot kefla webm

?

Superman can't even beat Yamcha, Krillin or Tien.
Those 3 are marvel-tier super heroes.

DBZ is the most powerful form of fiction

>DBZ is the most powerful form of fiction
still wouldn't beat Saitama, who has achieved Calvo

>son-goku you truly were dragon ball super
Really toei?

I want Superman to win again to watch all the butthurt DB fans sperg out again

I don't understand the people who think certain forms look good or bad.
They are fucking haircuts, the only meaningful changes up until now have been Super Saiyan 3 and 4.

There wasn't actually many good moments from the episode aside from the end. Lots of reused animation.

Why are you insulting Jiren?
You DO realize he's gonna beat Goku, right?

Its why frieza is still in the ring.

Goku broke the barrier of animation, where he's so fast he doesn't even need to move anymore

Me too! how butthurt was Sup Forums when Goku lost the first time? I only saw the shitstorm on Youtube only/

Calvo is a jobber form.

Okay how about more Jiren BTFO webms?

TOPPO, BELMOD, HERMANO, HEEEELP MEEEEEEE!

your whore cumslut mom is a jobber form

>DBZ is the most powerful form of fiction
Demonbane.

>canon
Dragon Ball (1984-1995)

>non canon (good)
Bardock and Trunks TV specials
Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!
Three Great Super Saiyans
Rebirth of Fusion
Path to Power
Dragon Ball: Battle of Gods

>non canon (bad)
Dragon Ball GT
Dragon Ball Super (manga/anime)
Rest of the movies

>Goku can destroy the entire multiverse
>Super buu was capable of destroying the universe and was easily stomped by Goku

>they still label him weaker than superman

My body is ready.

Goku has reached the power of the Athena Saints!

>Ultra Instinct reveal
>makes your mind clear from everything and makes you flow smoothly while avoiding any attack coming to you
>Ultra Instinct (mastered)
>literally turns you into a god where you can shit out mini-galaxies
Is anybody else bothered by this? At first Ultra Instinct was similar to a real-life phenomenon known as The Zone where you become really good at what your are doing without even realizing it and any thoughts you have are put aside but now Ultra Instinct literally makes you into a mini-TTGL. What do you guys think?

That's the reason why I call it stupid.

Based CHADku putting jobbers in their place.

Cuckerot eternally 0 - 2

El hermano is canon

UATATATATATATATATA

TATATATATA

YATATATATATATATA

ATATATATATATATA

>every god damn episode for at least 5 minutes

>3 weeks

most of them have already been posted

This is why people with good taste don't watch sub.

Jap voices are fucking awful.

Omen was definitely more exciting than Mastered. If Mastered stayed the same as Omen but let Goku apply his own full power instead of having a weak offense it would have been kino. Mastered is just basically another multiplier and leaves no room for improvement.

Yeah, it's like Sage Mode Naruto. Originally he completely sacrifices his mobility to channel nature chakra, but the Nine-Tailed form is just giving his rasengan planet balls.

>SS4 Gogeta
>it's just SS4 Goku with red hair, brown fur and the fusion jacket

Literally can't wait for the spic dub. Pretty sure we're gonna get it this summer.

My problem isn't the voices which are usually just as bad just for different reason in the dubs, it's that fucking "animation". Open your eyes and look at it. Static image with like three looping frames on top of it.

what exactly am i looking at here?

Yeah, I was under the impression that the complete version of UI would completely remove thinking from the process and do everything as optimally as possible. The cleanest hits and the smoothest dodges with 0 travel time between the brain and body. It seems like what we got is partially that but also a fuckhuge power boost. I guess I don't mind it as much as I thought I did when I first started typing this, to be honest

The shockwaves from Jiren's punches.

>"Esto es el fin" voiced, literally
Soon

Stay mad vegetafag, GODku is winning and you can't stop him.

The ToP arc I mean. We already have the previous episodes.

>watching anything but the portuguese version
I pity you

>>*YAAAWN* Oh hi there Bejita how long have you been standing there? You're still not training all day every day in that gravity chamber and the time chamber are you? Heheh! You should do what I do, this morning I got up bright and early at half past noon and as I rolled out of bed I stubbed my toe and accidentally unlocked Super Ultra Legendary Reflexes! Then as I was eating my first breakfast of the day, Whis-kun came by and gave me Mythical Fabled Bonus Double-God Ki! For no reason at all! Heheh! Then Chi Chi yelled at me to get a job so I came out here for a nap and during my nap I became Super Saiyan 5, maybe 6. Heheh! Bejita, why do you train so hard like a dumbass?

>most powerful form of fiction
You know it's just a contest of which one has worse writing, right?

El hermano

Mi hermano negro. The first time I ever saw DBZ was the Spanish dub Piccolo blowing up the moon on Univision.

Even if it looked good it's not going to be memorable. Jiren is the most generic looking foe I've seen on Dragon Ball. Even Garlic Jr. or Slug have a much better design.

not yet

Did UI just jacked off on Jiren?

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
NOOOOOOOO

My spicca. I've been watching it since I was six when DB was still airing alongside DBZ and the Saiyan arc was just starting its broadcast over here.

Nice try super tengen toppa gurren lagann is still the most powerful thing in anime and manga .

>jiren moves his left hand slowly
>both fighters are still
>punching as fast as the speed of light.

DBZ will always be remembered as "The most powerful warriors and martial artists ever conceived".

Flying at high speeds, firing nukes from their hands, fighting so fast nobody can see it.
Superhuman reflexes, perception and bodies made out of fucking titanium.

Marvel or special snowflake moe shit can't even compare. DBZ is believable as a "most powerful fiction" because people are actually ripped as fuck.

I wish Jiren wasn't so bland. Damn. I feel nothing watching him suffer. Can't wait for the manga to reach this point in the story.

"Hakai"

You must be 18+ to post here.

Jiren is still beating him and will need Freeza to save him somehow a la Gohan vs Cell

Screencap this

i like the buff ayy look. but the pride trooper outfit leaves more to be desired. maybe if each member got a different color it would make them stand out more, toppo keeps red, dyspo purple the girl pink etc

I wonder how Toyo will draw this in the manga. It'll lose it's luster in B/W

how the fuck can Dragon Ball ever be powerful if the retards that handle the show always confine the characters inside small arenas?

If a weakling like Freeza could resist Hakai, so can the STTGL