What did Trigger mean by this?

What did Trigger mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201405/in-feet-first
instagram.com/p/Bf655uvFf0T/?taken-by=kimkardashian
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-02/kim-kardashian-colors-hair-pink-due-to-anime-obsession/.128432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean A-1

That your fetish is shit and you are shit and should probably end your life

Episode 8 was by Trigger. 4, 6 and 8.

They want the footfag bucks

Dozo

I wish I could be turned on by this
Life must be so much simpler

They noticed the rise in footservice that shows have nowadays and want in on it.

foot fetish

The only reason I like summer is because of all the cute girls wearing flip-flops and lewd sandals

Why is there so few footservice in anime? It's always boobs, boobs, boobs. Other parts rarely get some attention.

There's actually quite a lot...

Shaft vs Kyoani vs Trigger who wins in term of best feet ?

Foot fetishists are a very vocal minority, most men aren't into feet at all.

I had a foot fetish when i was a wee lad and i used to sneak on my auntie's bed at night to lick her feet, the whole family knew and they kept teasing me saying stuff like

>user, who has the prettiest feet? YOUR AUNTIE, right?

The fucking shame made me rehabilitate.

Honestly, I'm not into footjobs or any foot related fetish either. But they do look sexy.

I wonder how much money Abe paid Trigger for this procreation propaganda.

Post pics of your aunt's feet

Bullshit. Feet are the biggest fetish, around 40% of men are attracted to feet. Its just a lot of them are too embarrassed to admit that they are.

Enough to fund Inferno Cop s2

It's memebait.

Thats awful I don't think I could live with that

What a lovely foot,

Sauce pls

I don't have pics, there weren't any mobile phones back then and i was a little kid without a camera.
Do not laugh, this is serious.
I can't recall a lot of memories from that time and i think my brain sealed some of them for my own good, i do remember i bit her feet real hard once and she screamed then the next day the teasing started.

Sauce on the anime below?

What an intellectually stimulating thread.

Thanks

>can't animate well
>can't write a good plot or characters
>can't draw a cute girl without ripping off 3Hz
Better pander to fetishfags then!

>The worst episodes are by trigger
Coincidence? I think not.

kill yourselves you filthy footfags
your fetish is an abomination unto God

What's the problem with that?

What did they mean by this?

Her penis is a foot.

>40% are attraced to feet
You think that's more than breast ass or legs?

No. Obviously Breasts and asses are the most popular to the point that its considered normal to be attracted to them and isn't really considered to be a fetish.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits

>around 40% of men are attracted to fee
Citation needed, user.

psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201405/in-feet-first

Wew, I actually have a similar story, it's less shameful though.
>used to visit my fairly cute cousin all the time in elementary school
>we got very playful, kissing and intimate body contact etc
>licked her feet and got really into it, to the point where it became a habit
>parents sometimes walked into us when I was in the middle of it
>they still tease us about it to this day, to the point where it's embarrassing for us to even be near each other

We were kids so it's natural for us to dumb shit like that but still somewhat embarrassing, those times are pretty much the reason I developed a feet fetish.

I really, REALLY want to lick 002's feet

I have a somewhat embarrassing story about how I developed mine:
>When I was a kid, I had a nanny come around that walked around the house barefoot.
>She would often lie on the floor to play games with me.
>I often used that as a chance to touch her feet as I found the soles of her foot really soft and what's more she used to giggle whenever I touched them, which amused me.
>It got to the stage that even when my parents were around chatting to my nanny, she would sit on the floor and let me play with her feet.
It was thanks to this experience I guess that I'm now really attracted to feet.

what the fuck, I would have killed myself by now

Very nice dude.

>when i was a wee lad and i used to sneak on my auntie's bed at night to lick her feet

>Foot fetishists
>minority
Is literally the most common fetish

The first episode was great to hook you up, but every subsequent episode has just been tepid.

02 started like a very interesting heroine, but lately she barely does anything other than hanging around Hiro.
Hiro isn't a total fag, and has several redeeming qualities, but he isn't particularly engaging as a MC. Like, I understand the idea of not wanting to be useless is a very Japanese thing, but other than that, what else motivates him? Like that and just wanting to pilot with 02. That's cute, but hardly anything intriguing.

The side cast is plain boring. There isn't a single thing the side characters have to offer. The one that is the most prominent, Ichigo, is just there to whine over the fact she cannot get Hiro to notice her feelings.

The worldbuilding is terrible. The story barely gives us an idea of what the adults actually want. What are the klaxosaurs? I know they won't be revealing all of this right now, but they should at least start giving us some leads, to keep the suspense.

However, it all ultimately comes down to what says. It's just plain bad how the story ends up as something secondary to the thematic, which pretty much comes down to "LOOK SEXUAL REFERENCES!".

Mind you, I don't think the show is bad. It's definitely entertaining, but as of now, nothing that will be remembered next season

How many Bajeenas does she have?

3 vagainas

Are you going to post your copy pasta in every thread now, discord?

La creatura mutante...

It'll give them much needed footfag bux.

Oh my goodness.

bullshit

Breasts and ass have reproductive functions (milk, wide hips for childbirth) so it's normal to be attracted to them.

Legs and feet don't, and yet liking legs is also considered normal, whereas having a preference for the things attached to the end is considered a fetish.

user what are you doing to me

How does it smell

We need more girls with big feet in anime.

I’d love to tickle her and worship those feets.

idk you could use feet to mash up food the the baby

Smells like a bad sex tape imo

Nice.

this better be a joke

is this now in the top 10 for best anime crossovers?

Noice

She’s a Weaboo now.

>whereas having a preference for the things attached to the end is considered a fetish.
Not true, pedicure wouldnt be a thing otherwise.

instagram.com/p/Bf655uvFf0T/?taken-by=kimkardashian

IT IS NOT A JOKE

>Legs and feet don't, and yet liking legs is also considered normal
To be precise its the thighs and that's really because you generally hold them when fucking their pussy.

>You will never have a wife you can openly talk about your anime hobby to
>Who will cosplay for you to spice up your sex life

pls delet

I would have killed everyone and then myself.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-02/kim-kardashian-colors-hair-pink-due-to-anime-obsession/.128432

Kanye probably got her hooked on anime.

Fuck off.

Trigger's said to handle primarily pre-production, with most active production handled by A-1.

Now there's no way to know whether it was Trigger who wrote in "Focus on her feet" previously, or if it was A-1 who made that creative choice as they worked... but I'm just gonna settle on the former because I like to.

>tfw never cared about feet but this scene is sexy

What happened?

Doesn't Kanye watch anime? Maybe that's where she got the idea from.

Now I'm curious, do they really sit down and write in the storyboards, suggestions, etc. "focus on feet?"
Who decides "You know what we should add to this scene? A bare foot shot!" and why?

She's clearly just trying to catch attention like the whore she is.

Holy shit

god damn niggers appropriating anime
>being a nigger
>with an ugly whore mudshark wife
no

Its more like since she was carrying the laundry in her arms, they thought it would look "cool" if she took his towel from him using her toes.

Smug Zero Two does it for me.

lick it

you can't just go around posting footpussy like that