Re:Zero in a nutshell

Remfags still salty after all these years since she still hasn't woken up from her coma

Someone make a proper thread if you are going to be talking about Re:Zero.

A proper thread:
>Remfags vs Emiliafags
>witchfags
>Every thread until Crusch wakes up user
>cat user
>Every thread until Rem wakes up user
>clownfag
That is a true Re:zero thread

doesn't even look like Emilia and Rem is better sorry

Stay salty friend. Maybe with enough salt, Rem will wake up?

The user speaks the truth

>Every thread until Crusch wakes up user
>cat user
Same person.

No, they're different. Or they're just copying each other

Bro, I'm both. And it's not "until Crusch wakes up". She isn't sleeping.

When will Tappei get back from his hiatus?

So, one thing I didn't get: to what extent do Puck and Beako know about return by death and whatever Subaru is supposed to be/have?

Probably this year

>2019

Why the Fuck are Rem and Crusch both in a coma?

Crusch has amnesia after getting poisoned by the Archbishop of Lust, While Rem got attacked by one of the Archbishops of Gluttony and got her name and memories eaten; simply becoming a shell.

Spoilers!

No lewds!

I've read some Anons mention WN Emilia and LN Emilia are rather different. How are they different?

LN gives Emilia more character development and focuses more on her instead of Rem.

Emilia is my hair inspo

None. Only Roswaal knows that he can “redo”, but he doesn’t know the specifics of how it works (i.e. he doesn’t know death triggers it)

I don't know about that, but the Anons who mentioned the difference said they liked WN Emilia better, but never answered why.

I've also read that Emilia has got some development recently in the LN, but that it is not enough, since the author still doesn't put her through the mud like he's done with nearly every other relevant character.

Delicious slutty elf.

I think it was greed, not lust

>LN gives Emilia more character development and focuses more on her instead of Rem.
what the fuck are you talking about, she doesn't get anymore character development, just more scenes. They actually took character development away. In the WN it was revealed that she herself was repressing traumatic memories about her past which she would have to face in the trial. This would be in line with her childishness/immaturity which is the forefront of her design. In the LN they shit all over that and make her repressed memories the work of somebody else's doing.

>I don't know about that, but the Anons who mentioned the difference said they liked WN Emilia better, but never answered why.
Probably because WN Emilia is consistent and not all over the place in the LN. In the LN changes are made to make her seem more mature which is the opposite of what she is suppose to be, in design and in the WN. But then they leave in scenes where she shows her immature side as well so instead of having a defined character she flops around to what ever seems best at the moment to try to make her appealing as possible.

There is nothing wrong with Emilia. It's just if you have her as your favorite character you have to ignore pretty much every other character.

Crusch had amnesia from Gluttony as well, she just had her memories eaten though, as opposed to Rem who got her name and memories eaten.

yeah Rem was tastier than Crusch so he ate both of her's.
Crusch a shit

>Rem eventually wakes up
>Ram stops her insane obsession with Roswaal now that she also has Rem
>Ram isn't madly in love with Roswaal anymore
>Ram is now willing to be with Garf

Is this how it'll go down? Will Garf have the cuckstreak end? He deserves better than this bros.

>Is this how it'll go down? Will Garf have the cuckstreak end? He deserves better than this bros.
nah, Mimi if she is still alive needs him.

MimiGarf > RamGarf

Will the clown stop his insane obsession with Echidna?

garf a shit, he can just wax his carrot

>almost 2 years since last episode
>no season 2
Alright anons. Make a good guess when this will finally be released?

Spring 2019

They're likely going to try and adapt Arc 5 alongside Arc 4, so they have to wait for the LN to catch up

>gif
jesus why

ok LNfags spoil me did car beat another bishop of sin ?

What is the main reason for all this holdup?

>LNfags
none of those here.

excuse me who are those people

not enough LN to adapt. it doesn't matter because season 2 is going to be fucking terrible no matter what

Not a remfag here. The scene where he confessed to Rem but then went back to going with Emilia was odd to me. Why is he so in love with Emilia? Is it just her looks or because she saved him?

yes

I still don't know why this blew up the way it did. Was it the kino scene?
And Rem and Ram are better than than Emilia; I like Rem more because we see more of her and her lovey-dovey side, but I'm pretty sure Ram would win me over if we saw more of her.
Emilia is really uninteresting as a character, and people only like her and find her interesting because of her position in the plot (looks like the Witch, and is the first girl)

Suburu is basically Shinji Ikari. The only reason oldfags hate him so much is because he’s new and there’s no nostalgia googles to make him seem like a cooler person. They would have cringed just as hard at Shinji if they watched Eva at the age they are now.

>Implying people don't hate Shinji Ikari

The LN adapts the WN, which is further ahead. LN just finished up Arc 4, whereas the WN is mid Arc 6. White Fox is gonna try and fit both Arc 4 and 5 into one season, meaning another rushed mess of trying to adapt likely 9 volumes (6 for Arc 4, probably 3 for Arc 5) into a two-cour season. A whole lotta shit is about to be cut, unless they do a 26 episode season with a few double episodes like episode 1 of season 1

A lot of people pretend they like him to justify that Eva is a better series than Re:Zero

Re:Zero and Eva are almost the same except for there’s a message and meaning in Zero where as the creator for Eva said it’s all just for show.

>Why is he so in love with Emilia? Is it just her looks or because she saved him?
It's very debatable whether or not its Satella's influence or him just being a disgusting piece of shit that he is drawn to her.
In the WN, its pretty much that he likes the idea of Emilia alot but he doesn't actually love her at all. He doesn't hold any promises with her and also lied to her as well. He conspired with Puck to have Puck break his contract with her so Emilia would be alone so then he can replace Puck role with her so he can get her to complete the trials. Nothing he really does makes it seem that he actually loves her. He does love Rem alot though and reiterates it several times too, its pretty much beat into our heads that Subaru is in love with Rem.
>The scene where he confessed to Rem but then went back to going with Emilia was odd to me
because Subaru wants both of them. and also they cut the scene where Subaru confessed confessed to Rem and they became married through the mathematical property of "No Takesies Backsies"

>I still don't know why this blew up the way it did. Was it the kino scene?
Because Isekai is a pretty cool concept to be honest that just seems awful from the mountains of shitty series about a faggot loser being the greatest at everything. So, seeing one about someone being shit at everything like they should be is nice. Plus everyone loves a good time loop story. From its outset it was likely going to get this popular.

>And Rem and Ram are better than than Emilia; I like Rem more because we see more of her and her lovey-dovey side, but I'm pretty sure Ram would win me over if we saw more of her. Emilia is really uninteresting as a character, and people only like her and find her interesting because of her position in the plot (looks like the Witch, and is the first girl)
Emilia gets shit on a lot by animeonly's because she doesn't really get development until Arc 4 which a lot of that gets shit on by the LN adaptation which unfortunately also means it'll be the same way in the anime.
Ram is also objectively the best girl.

>Suburu is basically Shinji Ikari
lmao

Are you the same type of idiot that believes that Re:Zero is some type of character study that defies wish-fulfillment and a bunch of other nonsense, despite it being a fucking isekai, the wish fulfillment genre?

>Emilia gets shit on a lot by animeonly's because she doesn't really get development until Arc 4
uhhh she gets shit on by everyone

OTP incoming!!!!

>hurr durr emilia is shit
>rem is best waifu
>fuck every other character's last chance to actually shine or develop next time
Hold the fuck up. We all know who is best girl already

>>hurr durr emilia is shit
listen here pal. are you implying she isn't shit?

her conceptual idea around her personality was the author's fetish of a young child like innocence in a older mature body. she is the opposite of a 100 year old loli with a child's mind inside of a 100 year old body. That idea is interesting and all, but it's never fucking used: it doesn't go anywhere, her quirk doesn't influence the plot or any character development

>fuck every other character's last chance to actually shine or develop next time
what the fuck do you mean by this? the LN shat on every character's development. Ram lost her big scenes, Otto and Garfs fight was cut short. A entire loop was cut. Petra's death scenes were removed. A fucking teleporting crystal was added in so Subaru can bypass any sort of foreshadowing and teleport straight to the next plot event.

>the LN shat on every character's development
So..why are you here then?

for the WN duh, this is home to the only translators worth a damn

why are you here, you seem very new here pal

>It's just if you have her as your favorite character you have to ignore pretty much every other character.
Why is that?

Fuck one, marry one, kill one.
The choice is yours user. However you cannot choose the reprecussions after the decisions.
choose wisely

because she never does anything interesting, or really does anything at all. all she really exists for is for Subaru to come save her.

her design caters to otakus with her purity and innocence plus the fact she only exists to be whiteknighted.

marry Felt, fuck the jew, and kill priscilla

>because she never does anything interesting, or really does anything at all. all she really exists for is for Subaru to come save her.
That's usually the problem when the main heroine is the author's waifu. They just cannot have them go through the same shit as others, because god fobid their waifu suffers.

>main heroine
who said she was the main heroine?

When did she stop being the main heroine?
Being a shitty main heroine doesn't mean she's not the main heroine.

>When did she stop being the main heroine?
arc 2

really guys? can't we all just band together to hate on the fucking hack author who is being a faggot and not working on the series?

If that worked, we'd have gotten the last volume of the Haruhi LN, or S3, or another movie by now.

>Arc 4 pulls a nice bait and switch playing on your initial thoughts that Subaru was going to take the trials over her, when in actuality Subaru can't overcome his present and Emilia is the one who passes
>Arc 5 Emilia fights off Sirius pretty well and gets kidnapped by Greed.
>Think the same bait-and-switch is going to happen here
>It doesn't, and Emilia is back to being a shit damsel in distress for Subaru to white knight over again

Fuck me bros. Is Arc 6 going to be her time to not be shit again?

I feel like we put more effort into shitposting than the author does into his work, it fucking depresses me man.

man that looks like a fucking birthday party, what were they thinking

>Is Arc 6 going to be her time to not be shit again?
probably not, it's Ram and Julius's turn to be characters

Several posts about their useless is pretty much proof. I loved how she had to be saved from her stupidly against random dogs, a whale and cult members. Yet, their the gull to bitch about a character who actually held her own and only gotten stronger. Jealously is an ugly thing.

useless waifu

This is every single isekai LN, it keeps repeating until people drop it.

Wait, she’s STILL in her coma? Even up to the latest novel?

huh?

Yep. Rem has nothing contribute to story anymore beyond being waifu bait. Her best arc 2 where at least wasn't stock puppet. Now she back to be a damsel in distress again waiting for her shining knight come and wake her up.

A proper Re: Zero thread is in the trash where it belongs.

(you)

I mean... you fucking gave him one, is this, is this supposed to be ironic?

(you)

you dirty whore!

Remfags have some serious projection issue about their veggie waifu which border of cognitive dissonance.

They hypociticaly complain Emilai having to be saved when had to do so more than and even now.

-Arc 2
>Need be saved from the curse
>Needed to be saved from getting mauled to death
>Needed to be saved from her stupidity of running in the forest alone whee would have been killed by boss dog.

-Arc 3
>Needed to be saved becasue she ran on head and got killed in the village
>Needed to be saved becasue she got killed by Petegeuse
>Needed to be saved becasue got klled by the Whale
>Now needs to be aved becasue she got put in a coma.

Yet, Remfags will try to make shitty excuses while denying Emilia's circumstances. They put nothing by hollow self-serving arguments you can drive a truck through due hypocrisy. They but hurt becomes even more obvious.

>Emilai
Emiiafags everybody

>-Arc 2
>>Need be saved from the curse
>>Needed to be saved from getting mauled to death
>>Needed to be saved from her stupidity of running in the forest alone whee would have been killed by boss dog.
>-Arc 3
>>Needed to be saved becasue she ran on head and got killed in the village
>>Needed to be saved becasue she got killed by Petegeuse
>>Needed to be saved becasue got klled by the Whale
>>Now needs to be aved becasue she got put in a coma.
huh its like she needs to be saved because she does things instead of sitting around and doing nothing

can you go back to where you came from?

Cough trails cough

>Probably because WN Emilia is consistent and not all over the place in the LN. In the LN changes are made to make her seem more mature which is the opposite of what she is suppose to be, in design and in the WN. But then they leave in scenes where she shows her immature side as well so instead of having a defined character she flops around to what ever seems best at the moment to try to make her appealing as possible.

Her characterization is the same. Remfags overplayed her immaturity which supposed manifest itself sometimes about specific things.

Even Subaru said normally nobody would be able to grasp her mental age just be talking to her. But Remfags conveniently miss this point to exaggerate it. It's used as form of attack against her.

Ram is best girl

>huh its like she needs to be saved because she does things instead of sitting around and doing nothing

But guess what? Emilia wasn't setting around in her circumstances either, That how her shit happened but you act like a shitty troll about so what difference does it make? As said Remfags like you are fucking hypocrites.

So why don't you fuck off?

>Emilia wasn't setting around in her circumstances either
Uhh arc 3

This thread has dissolved into remfags vs emiliafags yet again... why can’t we discuss best girl for once?

>Attended the Royal Selection and declared her platform.
>Partways with Subaru after his unreasonable behavior
>Her fighting the cult when hey attacked at night when Puck wasn't around
>Had her healing Subaru injuries when he came back to mansion.
>Fought and defeats Petegeuse
>Protect the kids in the carriage.

Just because she didn't make her entire life about some bloke didn't mean she wasn't doing anything. She and most of cast have their own problems dealing with weather he's around or not and don't live for or defined themselves by him.

Well this thread started that way and then Remfags came to shitpost and well... here we are.

Nah, Satella best witch.
>cute and supportive girl that likes loser mc because she knows he's a good guy deep down and constantly resurrects him when he fucks up and dies
>he accepts her
>Quality writing right there

Hear, hear

Where can I buy they eyeglasses you wear to only see what you want to see?

>Partways with Subaru
Because she blamed herself for what happened
>Her fighting the cult when hey attacked at night when Puck wasn't around
So when the village was destroyed she somehow died in the escape tunnel every time far away from the villagers and the children?

You know what? I’m not going to bother

Dona Dona has the best chance of winning the Subarubowl

Great, now I'm horny

Because I don't feel like responding to the ESL, he really does look at things an odd way. It's true that Rem needed to be saved from the curse, but the rest is kind of bullshit.

She didn't need Subaru to save her from getting mauled. Rem can take a lot of damage, and could likely have killed the dogs even if they took her by surprise. Going into the forest after Rem was never about saving her from the boss dog, whom Rem was much stronger than in every way even while exhausted.

As for the village, Petelegeuse, and the whale? Rem wasn't the one who needed saving there. It was the villagers and Subaru who needed to be saved. However, Rem is not absolutely OP. When she puts her life on the line for others, she can get injured or even killed as a consequence.

Has Emilia, in any loop, sacrificed herself for anyone? How many times has Emilia even been so much as scratched?

Quick, post more witches before the waifu war resumes!

Emilia always had a better design than Rem

>Satella, who tries to rape/kill Subaru in Witch of Envy mode
Thanks, but no thanks