Darling in the franxx

they really made best girl like a bitch in this episode.

Why the FUCK does she look and act EXACTLY like Asuka?

>decide to watch darling in the franxx once
>"hmm.... something seems off"
>remember a similar concept

Explain

Cute Miku

Because their mechanism requires performing a sexual act in order accomplish movement the likes of which is disturbing and ostentatious to say the least. Little more than degenerate swine looking for their two minutes of illicit sexual contact.

Miku best niku

QUALITY

I would kill myself if I was an 02fag.

Laugh at all the 02fags

I like girls who are a little bit of a prude.

She was hella cute

shit taste desu, acting like a bitch didn't make her look any more cute.

Wait, was it Ichigo or Ikuno saying this? It sounded like Ichigo but Ikuno's lips were moving

Ichigo. Just close your eyes and listen to the scene.

the whole staff is made up of former gainax workers

posting supreme gentleman

>tfw you will never worship or even get a single whiff of oni feet

He's my inspo

Lmfao these threads really died after episode 6 huh?

>You will never make Miku strip for food you toss at her

Fatty is the houses resident foot worshiper/cuck, sorry sweetie.

>sweetie

I want to protect that smile

Fuck off with this nu-weeb normalfag garbage

>even Kim knows who best girl is

How long until he shoots up the plantation?

This did not stop her from being a CUTE

The edgiest parasite.
WORST

OTP

Sup Forums, what's your Darling name?(month of birth/day of birth)

Mine is Shihachi

Haha flopxx is dead! High five amirite?

You missed the part when threads were being spammed and deleted en masse because of the shitstorm.

I actually liked him this ep. He was inquisitive to urge the rest to explore the Old World and scoffs at oggling at girls - while Hiro was such a white knight holy shit at least don't fucking yell so all the girls hear - just protecc your waifu in particular.

Lots of character development this ep, and sure Miku took the fall for the sake of quasi-feminism plot, but in the end she admited her mistake so all is forgiven.

002 said she has a secret. I think she's a dyke and in love with one of the girls.

>tfw 4-digit inferior peasant being born on 12/24
Ifunishi? Guess I'll die.

after the kim kardashian instagram picture happened, the threads were being deleted

Does it have to do the fact that Ikuno feels pain whenever she conects with Mitsuru with her gayness?

Sangatsu Nijuu?
Sanijuu? Sanjuu?

Yeah, it's coming up soon, and my real name does start with an S so I'll take some variant of it.

Or you meant it more like numbers not name of month? Even better then.
Sannijuu. We can cut out one of the n and make Sanijuu.

They truly did.

813 here

Hachi ju san? I got nothing.

please, i don't care about your meme waifu being posted to instagram user.

>she admited her mistake
That's a trope you never see in Western media.

Simon? Sean?

Are 002fags turning into Mikufags to distance themselves from this debacle?

based Kanye turned her on to best girl

I'm an unphased Onifag.

You do realize that the 02fags are ride or die right?

02fags are casual normalfags.

They really made best girl into even more best girl. Though really, I wonder why I like bitchy girls so much more than someone like Kokoro when it's so illogical. Probably because I spent my entire youth masturbating with the sound of my mom screaming and throwing dishes at my dad, it's been hard wired into my brain that screaming and being violent towards your spouse = boner time. And twintails on top of that, I can't believe people care about 02 and ichigo

I'm a 02fag who has Miku as his second favorite.

>soyman

she's quite literally in japan right now with her sister, and recently changed her hair to pink. she more than likely searched for pink hair animu girl and posted that picture.

are people really upset by this?

Keep telling yourself that.

Go back to instagram.

This? This is the drama? I wish I had the image, but instead have it quoted: "Wow, it's fucking nothing".

You go back there since you seem to care so much about it, faggot.

>caring what normalfags think
After you

>Probably because I spent my entire youth masturbating with the sound of my mom screaming and throwing dishes at my dad

Only 02fags go on instagram.

shes always like that though

shes so cute though

yes, maybe
could also have to do with the fact that Mitsuru doesn't seem to be gentle either

And how would you know that? Fuck off.

>post yfw 02 dies and it's up to Ichigo and Hiro to pilot the Strelitzia

How mad will 02 fags be?

You told me to go to instagram and I did. All I saw was 02 images, it was disgusting.

They will all go cry to their mommy Kim.

>0testfags
>ichishits
Just kill them both off.

>posting or talking about 02 makes cancer bring up their Facebook posts
This is too good.

You brought it up first, retard.

No I didn't.

Not sure how compatible they are "in bed" but they seem to both get eachother's autism and scoff at the plebs having fun at the beach. It seems like they'd make good friends but terrible bedmates, possibly due to turbodykeness.

time to fap

I'm just saying, the plot is clearly creating a relationship for Ichigo x Hiro.

It's bound to happen

I'm just saying, Ichigo and 02 are shit characters.

You sure are quick to deny your own posts even though anybody can see them . Go back.

>people are starting to like Kokoro
>let's make her cheat on her partner!
>people are flocking to Miku instead
>let's make her a total bitch this episode!
starting to see a pattern here

But I already did go to instagram, now it's your turn.

Your a disturbed individual. It's ok but please don't don't make a kid that comes out the same way.

They don't want people realizing 02 is shit.

You should keep being a total retard there.

Only 02fags stay on instagram, no thank you.

I'm glad I wasn't alone in my misgivings

Don't worry, when I have a family I'll set a good example or my son and show him that it should be the husband hitting the wife and not the other way around

Now that you see that nobodys cares about your celeb memes will you stay away from Sup Forums?

Being a bitch is one of the things that make her best girl.

And even if that were true, 02fags are still all over Sup Forums while you're a sorry ass minority. Keep being irrelevant.

What you're saying is wrong. Ichigo is Hiro's "female incarnation" or cloned sister. I bet 001 or 003 is Oni's "brother". They're playing up the imouto thing for fan shipping, but her endgame is to become the Hiro for some other, male, red/dominant parasite (either 001/003 or someone new). Hiro and Ichigo are basically the same character - they don't complete eachother they double each other's halves - that doesn't make for good franxx piloting.

Shes gonna cuck fatboy isnt she

When did footfaggotry get so accepted around here?

Normalfag crossboarders come and go, no big deal.

You honestly can't expect shitposters not to grasp every straw they come across.

At this exact timestamp

holy shit have you guys literally never talked to any girls before?
Miku is very cute but her personality type is annoying as shit and extremely high maintenance. She is never grateful for anything and will always argue over the most petty bullshit (ep 8 is obvious proof of this).

He's got you there...

No, there's no way. She's going to do something much worse (in-universe) and betray Papa by finding out how babies are made.

I'll be glad when this season ends so all the Onitards go home

when did strawberry and klaxosaur become friends?