Mahou Shoujo Lalabel TV 01-02 [ARR]

nyaa.si/view/1012351

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/g8037
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

03 and on never.

03 will be tomorrow!

Thanks OP, will make sure to check it out.

>ARR
Not even worth getting excited for since it will never be finished.
Thanks for letting us know though, OP.

Baka! Only 3,4% it will never be finished.
Anonymous Russian Rippers (g8037)
Completed Series: 528 (62.8%) • Dropped: 29 (3.4%) • Other: 47 (5.6%)
anidb.net/g8037

Completed is filled with 1 episode movie/ovas.
Take them out and their dropped at 1-2 episodes % goes up a fucking lot.

You can calculate yourself that you bulshitting: Ongoing: 238 (28.3%) • Completed Series: 528 (62.7%)

Simply taking out the one episode movies and ovas brings the % of dropped/ongoing/stalled up to 60%.

842 total entries.
397 movies and 1 episode ovas.
267 ongoing/stalled/dropped out of the remaining 445 titles.

267 is 60%. It's good enough when it come to oldschool stuff.

29/445 = 6,5%. Lol.

Hope y'all aren't including ripping RAWs as complete in these stats, which anidb seems to. They do the Lord's work ripping, but it doesn't fill with my confidence for their subbing completion.

Didn't bother checking rips/vs subs since you can't sort by languages. And if you take out the specials only as well as rips, dropped subs % just further goes up.

Count manually then. Make concrete argument for you bs.

I don't care about completion. I talking about dropping.

And so am I. The only reason I mentioned and took out completed 1 episode titles is because you cannot drop a 1 episode long title and shouldn't be included when talking about dropping.

You can. A long ago groups subbed movies as part 1, 2 etc..

This is great, as a magical girl fanatic I can't thank you enough. It really really sucks not having subs for so many of the old classics.

It suck that it's not profitable to sub them, so practically nobody cares.

>profitable
>subbing
lol

It varies from episode to episode. Generally these days it’s somewhere between $25 and $35, depending on who the freelance translator is, and other factors like how much dialogue is in each episode.

That’s actually a pretty good deal, considerably less than the translators I used to work with in the 1990s used to charge.

Why is ARR suddenly back?

Because it always was here.