Why were Cat tats so much bigger and fatter in the movie?

Why were Cat tats so much bigger and fatter in the movie?

target demographics

Bigger is better

They were more important to the plot.

she was almost an entirely different character in the movies

Because it's the first time Araragi had met Hanekawa. Since he had no friends and had not received prior female attention, her sexual assets were more appealing and more captivating. After he met Senjougahara--the best girl, whom he would love forever, marry, and be eternally faithful to--his lust was satisfied and he no longer was infatuated with Hanekawa's slutty body. Same reason why Shinobu turns into a child, refuses to talk, and is not important to the plot. It's not because she's "weak," but because he is no longer attracted to her after finding out that she's a murderer.

B3

>inb4 Araragi's perspective bullshit.
It was just a creative choice.

Cow and chicken.

>inb4
You're a little late there, user.

they should remake bake with Cat upgrades

fanservice is the reason, creative choice is the justification, perspective is the excuse

What really bothers me is the continuity. It's not like Hanekawa wasn't a goddamn cantelope smuggler in the series proper but Kizu just went so far over the top. I have to tell myself that having her guts ripped open made her less nervous about getting a breast reduction and she had the surgery done between Kizu and Neko, which is like two days wiggle room.

Not many people can give a concussion to a nail, but you hit it on the head so hard that you pulled it off.

>I have to tell myself that having her guts ripped open made her less nervous about getting a breast reduction and she had the surgery done between Kizu and Neko, which is like two days wiggle room.
Or you could just not give so much of a shit.

Remember, artists, to properly draw Kizu-Hanekawa she is 7.5 heads high and 3 heads wide.

Araragi was still enamoured with her at that point. Then he got a peek behind her mask and her tits shrank.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with huge breasts

BEST girl

Pretty much. It's a cheap justification for fanservice, but it's a consistent justification for fanservice.

It's like how in Crow's arc when it was from his perspective he looked normal. The rest of the time he looks sinister as fuck because that's how Ararararagi sees him.

There's a limit.

For all of her fans!

I'm still unable to watch the movie but i can't deal with the fact that Araragi doesn't end fucking her.

>Because it's the first time Araragi had met Hanekawa. Since he had no friends and had not received prior female attention, her sexual assets were more appealing and more captivating. After he met Senjougahara--the best girl, whom he would love forever, marry, and be eternally faithful to--his lust was satisfied and he no longer was infatuated with Hanekawa's slutty body. Same reason why Shinobu turns into a child, refuses to talk, and is not important to the plot. It's not because she's "weak," but because he is no longer attracted to her after finding out that she's a murderer.

Holy shit you're delusional.

>but
I meant because

good Hanekawa a shit

Hah... I remember when I thought hers were pretty large.

Her fans liked her regular size just fine!

I can believe the tits part but everyone views shinobu as a little girl

>hers

Whom's?

>After he met Senjougahara--the best girl, whom he would love forever, marry, and be eternally faithful to

This is bait. I can tell because it even ends with a preposition, and it even uses dashes instead of a period to sneak away.

But yeah, Hitagi is a manipulative edgelord she calls herself tsundere but in actuality she's got a massive superiority complex that she never gets under control, and they don't start going out so much as she bludgeons Araragi's weak personality into submission.

Hitagi is fucking pretentious but she gets all the action. It pisses me off.

this is really hot