fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Nero_Claudius
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Tamamo_no_Mae
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Hakuno_Kishinami
imgur.com/a/PeijK
imgur.com/a/s2nUa
imgur.com/a/jiPFA
imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
imgur.com/a/GrWK1
2.bp.blogspot.com/-mRZUmw3ogsw/T055qrjC1eI/AAAAAAAABhQ/kRGyU5sW3NM/s1600/the-lovesick-man-1916.jpg
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
imgur.com/a/AoDyC
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1tpG_lij2k
imgur.com/a/b88zf
imgur.com/a/4FpVO
imgur.com/a/nWzn1
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
youtu.be/SJLx0H6g5DY
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/KDRpVTB.jpg
i.imgur.com/JhPShaG.jpg
i.imgur.com/DTifBK1.png
i.imgur.com/LrxEpWq.jpg)
i.imgur.com/8RYv979.jpg
imgur.com/a/jJjF2
i.imgur.com/LHUwVMB.jpg
i.imgur.com/I3GzuJj.jpg
i.imgur.com/hMyimKW.jpg
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg
imgur.com/a/fJJet
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/RPwxCHW
imgur.com/a/YKpGz
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting either or both of my daughterus wearing casual clothes please.
Preferably something that adapts their color schemes and outfit designs.
Noire - imgur.com/a/pl09P
Morgan - imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Or anything cute of them with my SI, like giving them head-pats.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Or anything cute of my waifu.
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/9blYZ
-Dressed as Valkyrie from Rainbow Six Siege racking a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/Bos0R
Or anything is fine as long she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

/r/ my waifu Kamille. I'm fine with anything, but maybe something of him twirling his hair like Garma Zabi.
extra refs: imgur.com/a/wnN1A

Requesting pov of hyun-ae sitting on my lap in my spaceship like in picture on the right

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae wearing nyangerie

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg

Her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/LyYPuOv.png

Or her doing something like this: i.imgur.com/MxN0Qn3.png

Or her in Mai or Leona's costumes:
imgur.com/a/h8Vr7

Or powering up Dragon Ball Z style.

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting my wife Uehara Himari. Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but if you want some ideas:
- Wearing a qipao / china dress with double buns. You can just put the buns on top of her normal hair if you prefer.
- Cosplaying Kamui Kanna from Dragon Maid.
- Happily eating a slice of cake.

Requesting Rin reading this book and giving user a suggestive smirk.
Book: imgur.com/a/6Oqwz

I'd like to request something cute of my wife Yuuna smiling brightly in her new Akamine incarnation on the far right of my reference.

Happily requesting one of the following with Nozomi Kaminashi:

Joint requesting with Nozomi (Elfen Lied)
in one of the following :

- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for

- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Other Requests:

- BE Notice: Nozomi with her butt so large that I lie on it like a mattress, or my breasts are so big Nozomi lies on them like a mattress.

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

SI Reference:imgur.com/a/E1qww

Happy to art trade as well!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a nightgown, please.
Something like this i.imgur.com/A81Nib5.jpg or this i.imgur.com/Aq2zUKn.jpg
Bonus point if she gets cutely embarassed!

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up.

Requesting Popura wearing braces smiling, her attempting to be a tough (but coming off as cute) cop with the clothes in the reference image or her with low twintails & over the shoulders (ex. files.catbox.moe/5no741.png ).

Any other drawings are more than welcomed, I hope you all have a wonderful week.

For early Easter reasons, requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2. Sheath Refs: i.imgur.com/SGFac7K.png i.imgur.com/zGRdo1c.png

Second idea: In a qipao/china dress revealing a lot of cleavage

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Requesting Chihiro Fujisaki

I would love to see him exercising like in this pic: i.imgur.com/wZGvq64.png

But anything similar to that or cute/lewd with him is fine, have a great weekend!

Requesting my waifu Altair, sitting on a bar stool wearing her Sirius Reborn outfit, without the coat.

Thanks and good luck!

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything is fine, really.

Heya, WWD!

Requesting fit Mint or smug Mint.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too! I hope you have an awesome weekend!

anchoring for usagianon

Requesting Nozomi:

- Making a snow angel
- Relaxing in a kotatsu
- Sharing a dessert with the viewer by spoonfeeding (either her spoonfeeding or being spoonfed)

Joint requesting with Nozomi Kaminashi in one of the following:
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic and/or mildly suggestive is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Gazer wearing a robe and several wizard hats on her eyestalks
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting my adorable Morgan:

-Washing herself at an onsen.
-Wearing a magical girl outfit, maybe based on her color scheme.
-In a competition swimsuit.

Or just anything else cute or cutelewd.

Requesting a yukadon drawing of my dear husbando! POV or with SI, either is greatly appreciated. For references and inspiration imgur.com/a/5wpPn Thank you!

Requesting Yuuko feeding me porridge.

Or anything that might help a lad with the flu feel a little bit better.

Thanks.

Anchoring for this amazing outfit.

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Rika holding my hand in PoV
Or Rika as a wandering samurai
Or anything cute, cool or sexy please

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly of her eating a big Masalada from Alola.
imgur.com/a/jOMd4
Thank you for your consideration.

Hello WWD. I'd like to request my wonderful wife Sinon. I'd really like her to beacon the viewer to cuddle with her under a blanket. If you don't mind doing SI stuff, I'd also like a picture of my SI holding her in a bridal style carry while she's sleeping, wearing a sleeping gown.

Anything is fine however and I'll be more than happy with whatever delivery you come up with.

More refs: imgur.com/a/3ruT9
SI ref: imgur.com/a/QRycG

Requesting Kagura in the snow, please! Maybe playing in the snow throwing snowballs or making a snowman, or just walking in it wearing winter-y clothes.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting M16 trying on a new pair of light-blue under-rim glasses with the box for an ACOG sight (with a ribbon/bow stuck to it) sitting open on her lap.

Requesting Shinji; anything handsome/badass of him would be appreciated. Thanks, take it easy.

Feel free to keep requesting, but did you saw

Requesting my angel Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sweet lewd would be appreciated!
If you want some specific ideas:

-Her lifting some small weights but working really hard!

-Celica and her robot guardian Minerva in the popteamepic style

-Her eating cute french pastries

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Requesting my beloved Momo cosplaying as Reiley or Kai from Valkyria Chronicles 4, please.
References: imgur.com/a/6HkYq
Also requesting her and Shion Sumeragi () dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional.
Clothing references: imgur.com/a/Pym9j

Kindly requesting Colette with alternate weapons, such as fist weapons, claws, katars or anything cool. scythe Or maybe doing a dive kick?
Alternatively, her wearing form-fitting exercise clothing, possibly sweaty.
Or her saying something encouraging.

Requesting Carol Olston dressed as a magic fencer like anastasia in this reference gbf.wiki/images/a/ac/Anastasia_A.png

Requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

Multiple doodles!!
I'm really sorry for the delayed response but thank you so much for drawing her. They all are so cute and adorable, and I love all of those expressions!
It's been a good week, thank you kind drawfriend

Requesting Haruhi in any of these traditional outfits please!
imgur.com/a/SKUgy
Source is twitter.com/popo_u6o6u just in case

Or maybe posing like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1212408 but looking at the viewer.

Though anything cute of her would be really welcome.

Requesting Rukia. Thank you!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything will do, but if you want to do something specific, this week I was thinking of her in jeans looking casual. It's getting warmer here, and anything of her looking relaxed and comfy would be very much appreciated! Have a good weekend, everyone.
Anchoring for Friendo

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- with a precure like outfit: ref: imgur.com/a/ybxQB
- with a sundress
- smug, angry or yandere

Oh, I actually didn't see it. Thanks for informing me.
She looks really cute in those clothes! I really wish she was drawn more with casual clothes in her source material. Not that I don't like her being in her school uniform, but I want to see her in all types of outfits.
Anyway, thank you for drawing her, bupi! You did a nice job with her and those other cuties too.

Requesting my beloved's heartwarming smile, a smile enough to wipe exhaustion and soothe one's heart.

Ref:i.4cdn.org/a/1520166682189.jpg

Speaking of pictures I want to see with waifu, Kawakami was kind enough to give her another outfit, This time as a Knight(Now they match with her daughter, I've been calling it JRPG Futayo because of the belts) I haven't seen any fanarts of it, I guess more of her Gambler outfit and that would be good.

Requesting kurome playing with a baby like i.imgur.com/XK4ztMH.jpg?1

Or kurome sitting next to me in a hot spring like i.imgur.com/eRnHjxd.jpg
ref for me i.imgur.com/UBLesLu.jpg

Or Kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Requesting Sawyer in a cute cat-ear hooded shirt or something like that.

Or draw her like Popuko here, with the chainsaw, in Bkub's style:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
Doesn't have to be animated, obviously.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

I should try drawing her in her cat pajamas some time.
Although I've already drawn her a bunch of times before.

Requesting Nero and Hakuno Female kissing like in the image with Tamamo being the one who is sipping the juice

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Nero_Claudius
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Tamamo_no_Mae
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Hakuno_Kishinami

General.

Posting for ionfag:

Requesting my dear Ion, taking off or putting on his regular outfit would be great, particularly putting on his tights or his glove-hand-cover things.

Or wearing some cute fashion like:
Oiji: imgur.com/a/PeijK
Mori: imgur.com/a/s2nUa

Or anything comfy and cute is ok too. Thank you!

Requesting Sawyer in a cute cat-ear hooded shirt and some tight jeans.

Or draw her like Popuko here, with the chainsaw, in Bkub's style:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
Doesn't have to be animated, obviously.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good week!

Requesting my queen Akeno

-Wearing a sweater with pantyhose

-Wearing a Bunnysuit

-Like this imgur.com/a/jiPFA

-Embarassing my Si
Si ref imgur.com/a/Tfh3l

Please and Thank you

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan cosplaying Curly Brace from Cave Story.
Curly Brace ref: imgur.com/a/GrWK1

As alternative requesting her welcoming me back to home with something like a fancy dinner or a home made cake would be awesome.

Or as other alternative, a kinda odd request, requesting a version of The lovesick man with her, you don't have to draw the background since the most of it don't suit with her.

The lovesick man: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-mRZUmw3ogsw/T055qrjC1eI/AAAAAAAABhQ/kRGyU5sW3NM/s1600/the-lovesick-man-1916.jpg

Thanks in advance! Hope you have an excellent start of the week.

anchor, requesting Zero

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara doing a weather report outside during a storm.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-Taking in some lovely winter scenery, or trying to stay warm in the cold
-Making his first shrine visit of the year
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Wo looking very happy and relaxed while drinking some delicious hot chocolate please. You can give her a comfy sweater or anything similar too if you want. You can draw her without the hat.

Sorry she's still chubby, couldn't fix it in my attempts.

Happy Sunday everyone!
I'd like to request Johan taking a nap, eating ice cream or cup noodles, or receiving an Oscar for tonight.
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI! Here's the reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

thank you for anchoring

Requesting Maki lifting weights, cheering me on while I lift, or playfully singing along to the Kinnikuman Nisei OP, Hustle Muscle.

Anything cute is also appreciated. Thank you.

Weight lifting refs (there are a lot, any is fine!): imgur.com/a/AoDyC

Hustle Muscle: youtube.com/watch?v=Z1tpG_lij2k

Hello WWD, Requesting my dear Ivis.

-It’s been raining a lot recently, so it would be cute to see her wearing a rain jacket while holding an umbrella.
- Alternately, having my SI help take a load off her chest would be nice too. imgur.com/a/b88zf
Other outfits and SI reference: imgur.com/a/4FpVO
-Or something a bit lewder, having her suddenly clothes bursting like the follow:
imgur.com/a/nWzn1

Though anything cute/cutelewd of her is always wonderful to see too.
Thanks to whoever accepts this request and hope you all had a nice weekend!

>Yuukofag got a drawing after all
Myworkhereisdone.png

All up, thank you for requesting.

Requesting Shizuo Heiwajima cleaning his sunglasses, or perhaps relaxing with a cigarette. Anything of him is also appreciated, thank you.

Requesting my dearest, please and thank you!

>Despairposting

Many thanks once again, usagianon! I'm very happy ye drew her.

Please have a good week~

Aww man you really nailed her expression. It looks amazing thank you so much for it. She is so adorably cute with that outfit, I love it. Thanks for drawing her again usagi, have a wonderful week.

Sorry for the (you) but what exactly is going on in her chest area?

Eh, honestly, don't worry about it, it's not like you made her obese or something. Not to mention in the real world her lifestyle probably would lead to some weight gain anyhow.
Anyways, it's absolutely adorable as I'd said before, that swimsuit is so perfect for her, as expected
Thanks again for this, and I hope it was fun

Requesting Len enjoying cake

Draw Law's hat

Don't kill Shirou, he's a sweetie.

Requesting Himari enjoying snow or early spring times.

Otherwise see imgur.com/a/7ZSJs & imgur.com/a/VR1vV or:
- In Yuru Camp fashion.
- Playing electric guitar; in (preferably) maid or lolita-type stage outfit, or in her room with headphones on.
- Cute, simple, looping chibi animation like in the Slow Start ED. youtu.be/SJLx0H6g5DY
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed; cool, cute, sexy, comfy, whatever.

Extra refs for her and more albums full of ideas at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Joint request with Natsume - Holding each other's hair like this i.imgur.com/KDRpVTB.jpg
- Blocking the staircase i.imgur.com/JhPShaG.jpg
- Himari as UMP40 (left) and Natsume as P226 (right) from Girls Frontline i.imgur.com/DTifBK1.png

Requesting Nephrites Lomka.

Saw this (i.imgur.com/LrxEpWq.jpg) outfit and thought she'd look great in it, perfectly encapsulating her combination of cute and sexy.

Please and thank you.

Additional Amu Hinamori references: i.imgur.com/8RYv979.jpg
Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but here are some suggestions:

Cute:
-Making chocolate or cooking while in her Amulet Clover form (or you can draw her just wearing her Clover hairpin) Reference: imgur.com/a/jJjF2
-Chibi Amulet Clover Amu holding kitchen utensils
-Her face being messy from all of the baking batter she was cooking
-As a Power Ranger/Super Sentai. Any of the female designs, preferrably from a season that wasn't technology based.

Lewd:
-Has a magical girl transformation malfunction. All she has on is her Amulet Clover gloves, shoes, leggings and hair ornament i.imgur.com/LHUwVMB.jpg
-Amulet Clover form and lifting up her skirt showing pantsu
-Naked Ribbon

Sorry for replying so late, i was asleep. It looks very cute thankyou for drawing my phos!

Its just a scrappy phone drawing, please rerequest

Requesting Hakodate Omiko wearing a sports bra and bike shorts. She could be either doing some cardio or some moderate strength training.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting my lovely swordsman, Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

Arms outstretched, offering or asking for a hug.
Combing his hair, brushing his teeth, or doing other similarly mundane, homely stuff.
Wearing a map jacket - i.imgur.com/I3GzuJj.jpg Optionally while trying to figure out how to use a Walkman - i.imgur.com/hMyimKW.jpg

Anything else cute or cool and generally tasteful, even a bit lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Pls, it's sunday. I wasn't gonna re-request anyway. This is super cute, user. Thanks a ton. Phone apps for drawing are hard as hell to use, mad props! The fact you have chosen me to give a sweet little drawing also means a lot. I hope your weekend and rest of the week goes great!

posting for Inorifag

Requesting my lovely Inori exercising.
Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Hope you have a better day. Its never a mistake.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg

Any other works are very much appreciated.
Feel free to take creative liberties with my requests.

Punching a Golden Rajang in that face.
imgur.com/a/fJJet
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Or in the right Rajang inspired armor.
imgur.com/RPwxCHW

-Giving my babies lots of loving kisses and hugs.
imgur.com/a/YKpGz

-As a adult wearing her cadet uniform.
imgur.com/a/jtFTD

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Requesting Takagi holding a sign saying "Smug Ahead" with the arrow in the sign pointing to her

Cute!
Stay a bit more

This is Kusugu, right? Thank you for this really cute animated delivery of her!
I wish I had some porridge during these past few days, but I had to make do with chicken noodle.
Man, now I'm really craving some. It's just a nice simple comfort food that's great regardless whether you're sick or not.
I've mostly recovered aside from a small stomach bug, so I'll have to make use of this delivery in the future when I'm sick.
Overall, it's an all-around nice delivery that shows a sweet scene that I absolutely love. Thank you again!

>Getting sick right at the end of flu season
Get better, man.

Have a good weekend! Its only a phone sketch though

Oh god, my heart! This is how you kill people. It's just too cute.
A little hug goes a long way, and this is definitely going to carry me through work tonight. HNNNG I can feel the love! That expression on me is pretty darn accurate to the one I'm wearing right now. Always wanted to rub cheeks with her, I be she's so soft and warm. The dog ears and tail look really cute on Hina, and I love how it looks like her tail's wagging happily, too. And the little hearts make this so endearing. Good work on the clothes, too!
Thank you very much for this adorable delivery, I'm so glad I saw it before work! I just wanna shower her with hugs right now. Please have a great week!

Baggy clothing.

cute!!!!!

not or but good taste with riyo-style

I'd like to draw a couple interlocked sleeping. Will be in pjs. Please let me know if you'd like that.
Will be a simple drawing.

That actually sounds pretty cute
Tharja is my waifu, the last link

>dont have an SI
Would you be okay with a male clone of herself?

>Fairies are quick to recognize lewdness.
Now that's an adorable Kobori if I ever saw one. Thanks a ton for this!