I'M the master of this gym

I'M the master of this gym
LICK IT SLAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-02/kim-kardashian-colors-hair-pink-due-to-anime-obsession/.128432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, but not because I'm a footfag. I'm only doing it because I'm a femdomfag

dumb sub boy, you will have whatever fetish i decide to give you!

YES SIR

There are already 3 threads with the same OP image.

If you cant win by resisting, win by joining

I PLAY MY TRAP CARD *NORMALFAGACTION*

The first episode was great to hook you up, but every subsequent episode has just been tepid.

02 started like a very interesting heroine, but lately she barely does anything other than hanging around Hiro.
Hiro isn't a total fag, and has several redeeming qualities, but he isn't particularly engaging as a MC. Like, I understand the idea of not wanting to be useless is a very Japanese thing, but other than that, what else motivates him? Like that and just wanting to pilot with 02. That's cute, but hardly anything intriguing.

The side cast is plain boring. There isn't a single thing the side characters have to offer. The one that is the most prominent, Ichigo, is just there to whine over the fact she cannot get Hiro to notice her feelings.

The worldbuilding is terrible. The story barely gives us an idea of what the adults actually want. What are the klaxosaurs? I know they won't be revealing all of this right now, but they should at least start giving us some leads, to keep the suspense.

However, it all ultimately comes down to what → says. It's just plain bad how the story ends up as something secondary to the thematic, which pretty much comes down to "LOOK SEXUAL REFERENCES!".

Mind you, I don't think the show is bad. It's definitely entertaining, but as of now, nothing that will be remembered next season

WE WILL REMEMBER ANIKI FOREVER!

>it's real
Rev up those shitposts lads. It's going to be a very interesting 16 weeks.

>just 16 weeks

>16 weeks
cmon user we both know season 2 is coming right after, we're getting double loads

Am I slave if I want to do that?

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-02/kim-kardashian-colors-hair-pink-due-to-anime-obsession/.128432

yes
better go get a collar and a cage

>my hair inspo

what the fuck is an inspo?

Fuck you

>slut inspired by fictional slut
no surprises there

Fuck you, Oni girl.

Fuck off.

>being a 02fag

footfag

The darling club is two block down

I'm new to Sup Forums and this pic has several threads and I too am a degenerate footfriend and would like to know what anime this is please

Lurk more.

If you don't know where an image is from, use the image search function.

Ichigo probably has softer feet because she isn't always running around doing flips and shit like an idiot.

boku no darling

in terms of feet, probably
miku > ichigo > 02 > kokoro >> ikuno

Miku's toes..

She has twintails and is fashionable, she probably takes good care of her feet

She also walked across Hiro's footprints on the beach too.

I'd say Kokoro's feet would be taken care better than 02 considering all the flips and jumps she did outside.

This

I want to smell Ichigo's feet after she finishes a mission