Boku no Hero Academia

What are your theories/predictions for this series?

Invis is the traitor

Mineta is shit
that is all

Deku becomes gay

calm down tumblr

t. tumblr

why do you feel this way user?

I guess constant attempted murder attempts from a naked chick could do that.

t. incels

So how was everyone's weekend? Have fun, did it suck, or was it something else?

Give me one reason I should watch this show.

Nejire is for lesbian ryona!

>You will never ever trick Nejire to sucking your dick
I feel only nothing but anger.

He's /fa/ as fuck

>Bakugou is good a basically everything. Even things he is bad he'll get good at in a relatively short amount of time.
>Deku isn't even allowed to be good at dancing
Hori please. Let my boy be able to enjoy himself before you break him after this arc.

>becomes

Froppy is my tongue inspo

>Villain seige akin to the destruction of Konoha
>UA building gets blown up
>Aizawa dies
>Shiggy betrays AfO and becomes omnipotent
>Deku somehow uses his entire class's quirks to defeat Shiggy
>Bakugou lives but gets crippled

Sup Forums hates it so it's genuinely good

>consequences in MHA

All Might dies but not until the very end of the series so it has more impact.

>>Shiggy betrays AfO and becomes omnipotent
>implying this wouldn't make AfO leap for joy.

Place your bets now. Who's gonna die in MHA? I'll screen cap every reply and repost them if it's becomes true.

I bet if not for his shit personality Mineta actually wouldn't have issues picking up girls, they live in a world with people that look like a dinosaur snails, compared to that Mineta doesn't look that bad

Endeavor. That's all.

>All Might
>Endeavor
>AfO
>Gran Torino
>Aoyama (heroic sacrifice)

His gf is already here

Kaminari or Aoyama both their quirks if overused leave them defenseless

bakugou "rapes" deku

Everyone.

Gran Torino
Ida

Twice.
Aizawa.

Isn't it a bit obvious yet?

Bakugo rages at deku they fight bakugo kisses him the fuck all might and class is watching

>Twice

Please no :(

I got nine stitches and sadly I'm still alive

Me

And then all might joins in and shows them how it's really done

It's the only way to answer his existential question and finish his arc.

Deku/Jirou
At at least one point, Deku will consider passing One for All on to someone else.
All Might only dies right at the end to the final villan, who Deku (or someone else for the plot twist) defeats.

>Aizawa dies
Fuck you I hope you die

You know, that is not the case in MHA, but I also hate it when characters who commit atrocities are quickly redeemed after a speech or event.

Anyway, these people from tumblr are not complaining about this, but simply the fact that the guy is changing. It's as if they believe nobody deserves forgiveness. You did something bad, it's over, you have to die. As if everyone who commits a crime is Hitler or Manson.

It reminds me of #MeToo that treated Aziz as if he were Cosby.

I finished my taxes and got a haircut.

>Aoyama has a dramatic, heroic sacrifice to save his classmates
>most emotional moment in the series as he fires his laser at full blast to hold back a powerful villain for several minutes
>destroys all of his organs and drops to the ground, but he smiles because at least he gave his friends enough time to escape
>he closes his eyes as the light fades from them, as if to preserve the final spark of light within him
>has an inner monologue, something alone the lines of "Oui, this is it. I guess I could stop twinkling after all. The rest is up to you, Deku."
>right before he dies, he violently shits his pants

that's so basic though

>Mineta meets La Brava
>She actually finds him cute and compliments him
>It is the first time Mineta receives one from a girl.
>His character arc kickstarts through it.

But Sup Forums hates everything.

I'm guessing that the bar will probably be destroyed

Jesus I'll never stop admiring those muscles of Bakugou. A 16-year-old shouldn't be allowed to be that hot.

dude this 100% god forbid there is character development and growth

That's his mom, you sicko.

I'd really like that.

This is so OOC

Why would Shouto ever act even the slightest bit tsun to his dad when up until that moment he's hated his guts

Hori is a fucking hack

You realize tumblr is all about not wanting to change and grow and instead force others to accept you as you are right? Why would they ever acknowledge the things you said when they are on the opposite end of the spectrum?

Endeavor's gentle gaze is a gift of the universe

Vlad King, All Might, AfO, Shiggy, Stain, Best Jeanist, Kurogiri, Toga, Edgeshot, Fat Gum.

oh yeah duh how silly of me, its way better to wish death on a creator instead of experiencing any kind of change

Fuck you cunts. La Brava belongs to Gentle.

All Might will die. Deku and Kacchan will fight again because they don't have other way of letting out their feelings. This time Deku will win but both of them will end up all beaten up and then they'll start crying in each other arms.

Gran Torino
Stain
All Might
Shiggy
Bakugo

That reaction makes perfect sense, Endeavor is coming across sincere and Shouto isn’t sure how to react to that.

Aizawa and Tokoyami are the most underrated

>mineta arc
70% of the thread would be tumblrite screencaps, imagine that

We get it, you can stop replying now.

fatty, fat, fat you are fat go back to tumbler fatty

t. icemom-did-nothing-wrong.tumblr.com

Make me

Stop speedreading, "i hate your guts, dad" turned into "i hate you, but you're still a hero" ever since Deku beaten him up. Page earlier from my screen he literally beats Endeavor's hand away with a hateful gaze.

Go to bed Patreak

No, not really, seeing getting help is a form of pity is common as fuck. Anons are autistic, of course, so they can’t even figure that out. That’s why there are people who say “I don’t need your pity” when offered help

no tumblrshit allowed /=/ grapefag

The absolute STATE of Sup Forums

Actually, how long has Tumblr refugees here use Patreak as a blanket when they called out on their shit or like Mineta?

>replying on two cellphones
He's going all out

In general? Yes. But no mineta hate allowed = grapefag.

Has Endeavor ever been truly happy?

>*laugh track*

Yeah, we all hate Grapefag, but have you newfags really never heard of proxies?

Is Grapefag even around? Haven't seen him since last year

I've also noticed anons throw around all the time the words "psycopath" and "sociopath" like they don't know what they mean. Is that normal among english speakers or just in Sup Forums?

Reminder that ochunko is only good for breeding

It's pretty widespread among all English speakers.

She is not, don’t make baseless accusations

Daily reminder that nejire is the only girl who deku is sexually attracted to

The average size of a cat litter is four kittens.

Why can’t you speak English?

He falseflags a lot. You can easily tell him apart.

I had a Tumblr for ages and this is actually spot on. SJWs aren't nearly as prevalent as everyone makes them out to be, but the underlying culture is "you're perfect just the way you are, fuck everyone saying you should change or improve in any way, they don't deserve you".

There's character development and growth but there's also the fact that Endeavor did some fucked up shit and hasn't paid penance for it

That's what happens when you are a spic

I want Mineta to get a gf and that's when he starts to get character development

>hitler
>bad

all Villains
most Heroes
Deku; becoming the 'greatest' is synonymous with him eliminating every facet of evil including the handful of heroes that sow injustice. his desire to twist fate and upset the balance/cycle of heroism and villainy will have terrible consequences so bad he'll wish he was still quirkless. in a world where he saves everyone no one will have purpose with those that adore him will soon come to shun Deku.

>breading with Porkchako
That's a good way to produce mediocre offspring.

What makes you think karma won’t bite him so hard, his quirk gets deleted?

What's Deku like in the sack?

One of these assholes is completely wrong

What would Tororoki do if Momo kissed his scar and told him his left side is beautiful?

At least she's suitable for childbirth