One Piece

When will they ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqqHV4XrqBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he always wrong?

Did she do it boys

Why is a series with such a horrid art style allowed to exist?

They definitely not kiss. This guy is a curse.
All of his theories are always wrong.

no but nami will

How long until we see Moriah redeem himself in Wano?

How big will Kaido be?

>moriah
literally dead.
seriously tho, i wouldnt put it past oda to put moriah in wano just to suffer again. perhaps as a testament to kaido's strength.

See this
What do?

suck his mochi dick

With Vivi, yeah. Sanji has no chance

>Bellamy 2
Honestly I wouldn't decline.

Tell him he's beautiful and he doesn't need to hide his face.

Usually I only see him getting posted for shipping shit, but his analysis of the Luffy vs Kata fight is horrible too.

I used to think it was awful too but when I actually started reading I grew quite fond of it.

Nami was pretty direct user. No need to be upset because she will never ride you like a horse.

What happens if a human eats the human human fruit? And also, what happens if Chopper awakens his fruit?

That is not PG N-Nami..

Oh shit you're right.
Guess it's over Sapufags. Don't expect a kiss next week.

>What happens if a human eats the human human fruit?
You'd become a human instead of being one of those freak shows >And also, what happens if Chopper awakens his fruit?
He already awakened it

Fuck off cunt, I don't like you.

Why is Nami suddenly so lewd?

Don't listen to him Sanafriend. He is a falseflagger. I love you.

>What happens if a human eats the human human fruit?
Oda already answered this in SBS. The human becomes "enlightened" if he eats it.

Sanji and Pudding
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes baby
In a baby carriage!

Sanji and Pudding

youtube.com/watch?v=yqqHV4XrqBo

Pent up

Tsun

>
Just in case I missed you last thread

That's a myth, he never actually said that

while he is usually retarded, i kinda thought luffy halted kata's attack by hitting first too.
The paneling is too weird. How is luffy standing still until kata retracts his arm if the attack somehow connected? It isnt something like a punch that can have a "delayed" effect, it is a crushing mace 10 times larger than luffy.
Physics dont work like that, not even in one piece, you cant have a "delayed" gigantic crushing attack.

Give him a small push and watch him fall. He is pulling a "nothing happened" and cant do shit to protect himself.

Thank you for posting it, you did miss me. I went back to when Pudding came back and did not go further after that.

Anyways Idk what to say, could be just like you said.
We just have to wait and see but with that panel it can't be called a aspull if she does turn evil again. So that is good

Monster point is awakening, even if drug induced.
The awakened logias in Impel down were like monster point chopper.

If u ship SaNa
U gei

Take that back!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

He's right.

No you are gay!!!

Moist men are agaisnt SaNami

No I'm not, I'm bi.

I seriously hope the shipfaggotry goes back to pre-WCI levels after this arc is over

That still counts. Do you like sucking dicks or not?
Exactly

See I told you this user is a little moist

People used to say the same of Dressrosa 3 years ago.

Who was shipping who? I got here early this arc.

>I got here early this arc

>luffy withstands blow
>ground breaks
Then he passes out because his haki is depleted and muh finish move

"Exactly" as in, Sana is objectively gayer than sucking dick? If so, yes, I'm speaking from experience.

Mostly Lawlu, a lot of Lawlu, but there was also some Donquixotecest, Coralaw, and Sanjiviola.
Myself I shipped Doflaw.

Pudding walked away from sanji because of the smoke. She probably doesn't like cigarettes.

It will still be an improvement, last time it got this bad was back in Amazon Lily

Ugh, I didn't need to hear that.

>replying to a newfag
You are the reason we are being invaded

Call me a brainlet, but I don't know what the fuck is going on in the fight this chapter. Katakuri halted his attack, but somehow Luffy is blasted through the floor?

U gei

Punch him like 3-4 times and """win""" the battle despite getting smashed around by him for 12 hours.

I joined a while ago now. How long have you been here faggot?

Oh yeah that certainly has nothing to do with One Piece being the most popular manga on earth, and consequently having a near constant stream of newfags joining.

The problem with this guy is that he has to always find something that nobody saw in the chapter. Most of the time it's something that some people commented about before but he claims he's the first since he made and infographic about it.

Sometimes there's nothing deep or obscure, Oda doesn't always hide hints in the chapter.

>he doesn't ship LuKa

Don't you see?

Luffy CLEARLY won the fight!

But I do.

>hurr durr what do you mean slow mo exists in manga

I want to KISS Katakuri.

Big Mom can't kill Brook with her fruit ability haha.

I want to hold hands with Katakuri!

>BTFO several times by multiple anons
take a nap

I see it plain as day senpai.

Im not talking about slow mo, retard. Luffy taking the attack of that magnitude and not reacting for several seconds is the weird thing.
Imagine i have a baseball bat, i hit a small vase that is on the ground, it doesnt move. Then i move back the bat to my shoulder and wait 1 second, then the vase explodes. Thats what happened in the fight.

I want to eat Katakuri!

I want to laugh at Katakuris face

Cant. Stop. Winning

It got him and bounced back up a bit. Look at all that blood, can you not tell?

I want to lick Katakuri's abs!

t. luffy

I want to lick Katakuri's shaved armpits

I want to hug Katakuri from behind while we are both completely naked

when is usopp coming back?

That image floating around showing Luffy with like fifty health bars and Kata with only three is the only answer you need.

Luffy wins with stamina. Kata is the better fighter, he did a lot more damage overall to Luffy than vice versa, but Luffy has the endurance and the heart to fight on even after getting his shit pushed in for hours. If that is something you dislike than maybe shounens like Fairy Tail or Bleach are more your style, where asspulls essentially dictate the result of every fight (even for the secondary protags).

I want to make Katakuri delicious donuts

Smoothie's height is wrong.

He looks about the same as Big Mom, comparing his hand to the bounty poster he grabbed, and then his hand to his face.

Is it worth it to just start getting into One Piece right now? I’m millions of episodes behind I already know but can I skip a certain number of seasons? I just got done with Bleach and I’m looking for a new classic anime to get into on top of normal seasonal shows. I was considering watching this or Familure of Zero. What I’m basically asking is it necessary to watch every single season of One Piece?

If you wanna catch up very quickly read the manga but honestly I'd recommend watching every single episode and take your time. The show isn't going anywhere and its worth watching all the episodes. You can skip the filler eps but imo they're not so bad too. If you skip any episodes, you're gonna regret it while waiting for a new episode/chapter weekly.

Do you guys here like the orange hair girl or the black hair girl more? It’s actually important.

>ugly as sin
Even when he wins Sanji loses

the orange haired girl (nami) is really generally talked about more but its due to something going on in the manga currently.

Rarely do I ever see a Orangehairedgirlfag but she is best girl for sure.

Viola likes him too and just look at her. Not that that matters, he only wants Nami.

Yea, maybe I’ll give it a go then. I’ve got to keep busy until the next DxD anyways and action series like this really drag out.

I wanna see how handsome you are when you cry user.

Wait who is this guy?
...I kind of want to see what he'd say about MY hyperanalysis.

NOT

I don’t ship Sanji and Pudding because Pudding is MY wife

Get fucked by him for ~12 straight hours of non-stop ass plowing with some kinky mochi fun. Then at the end when his balls are dried up and he passes out, give him a slight punch and claim it as my victory

INTERESTED

I am now a firm believer that naruto niggers and fairty tale fags flocked to these threads and everywhere else one piece is discussed. Unironically going to start posting that Luffy v. Kata high IQ pasta from now on.

>>>/reddit/ is where faggots belong

Oh, you.

I'm sad people came away from Fairy Tale with a bad taste. I never read the whole thing, but I remember the first few chapters being okay. What happened to it?
Really a lot of stuff from the old english Shonen Jump, I need to watch Yu Yu Hakusho or read Shaman King fully someday. Or see Cowboy Bebop, get through the normie animes already.