People lost their shit when Nanoha and co got stomped by the Huckebeins...

People lost their shit when Nanoha and co got stomped by the Huckebeins, so how did they react to Kyrie single handedly messing up everyone shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

vividtranslations.com/2018/03/04/reflection-the-comics-02/
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/81994524
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked it when Nanoha was quick to change up her game plan and use that metal wire to catch Kyrie.

Chapter 2 of the Reflection manga translated:
vividtranslations.com/2018/03/04/reflection-the-comics-02/

The fight scenes in this movie were definitely the best of the franchise.

I'd have to rewatch the movies, but It did have some really cool moments. I feel like there were too many fights that it took away from some of the more memorable parts.

It's true that most of the movie was fight scenes but important character moments were incorporated into them and I was into it the whole time.

I'm hyped for Vivio and Ein to be in Detonation.

So why did they try to protect the buildings? I know Nanoha gave a reason but shouldn't they be fighting in a barrier? And isn't damage to buildings nullified when the barrier is removed?

They were protecting the crystal that was inside.

They didn't know about the crystal, though.

They didn't need to know.

Fuji just always wants to draw someone naked. He can't help it.

Got exhausted raging about Signing jobbing in FORCE so I didn't reacted with the same anger to Kyrie's haxx but it was still really annoying.

Tsuzuki's boner for one sided fights since 2010 hasn't stopped. Vivid Strike was a big warning sign.

It has some of the best Nanoha-fights of the franchise but the others were pretty lame.

Reflections was okay in the story department but the schedule was poorly executed and felt rushed as fuck. I won't complain about it being predictable but at least I wouldn've liked to let Kyrie's character sit with the audience before turning her into a victim. I didn't buy it and felt cheap. Amitie looked cool, though.

I thought the Nanoha and Fate duel was pretty lame.

It was okay but was very short and was interrupted a lot. A far cry from their epic fights of Movie 1st.

It would be pretty dumb to have the first fight be the best one.

They should all be the best if it's a movie.

What were you expecting from a no-stakes training battle between those two? It was never going to be at the level of their original final duel.

I dunno, I feel like they could've done something fun with it. Maybe instead of a fight they should've done a race.

Is it our time to shine yet?

Absolutely not

Gears Of Destiny movie with Vivio and Einhart when?

Do with Fuuka and Rinne instead for fun.

Have Rinne beat everyone for shits and giggles.

Just watched the movie in theaters today and wished Hayate didn't job so hard in the movie. Also, I don't think there was a Hayate transformation scene either.

She takes after Signum. Also you see Derdech naked so she makes up for that.

I was thinking the same about Signing who jobbed like three times very the course of the movie. She's working hard to beat Vita's record it seems.

I mean, at least Signum got to take out some dank meteorite and slice some robots. Hayate loses to robots in the first fight, gets 1 punch KO'd in the 2nd fight, and is the only one out of the trio unable to win against her counterpart. She is my favourite character out of the series so I'm kinda upset, but I guess I still enjoyed the movie overall even though it felt like the quality was a bit lower than the first two movies.

I guess, but it's just not the same. Here's to hoping for some good Hayate scenes in part 2 (which I hope my city will still get despite almost no one showing up at the theater today).

>Hayate loses to robots in the first fight, gets 1 punch KO'd in the 2nd fight, and is the only one out of the trio unable to win against her counterpart.
To be fair she's the nuclear bomber of the trio.

If she won in a normal fight the opponent is just amazingly shit.

>I mean, at least Signum got to take out some dank meteorite and slice some robots
>Shot a ball of scrap metal and sliced a dead mecha mook already finished by Shamal of all people
Hu-fucking-rray.

I got more hype when fate called Lindi her mama then whatever the fuck Signum did.

>Shot a ball of scrap metal and sliced a dead mecha mook already finished by Shamal of all people
I spat out my water. Thanks for the good laugh Sup Forumsnon.

I thought that scene was kind of touching (even though how easily Fate healed her and how much it was foreshadowed with the scenes with the other moms slightly lessened the impact of that scene for me).

Me as well. And Signum is my favourite character of the franchise. "Frustrating" don't even start to describe it.

Yeah, I thought it was really well done even though I knew it was gonna happen. It didn't lessen the impact at all.

When is the Reflection BD coming out?

Little over a month from now on April 11th.

And then scrambling to crowd source sub an early leak like last time.
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/81994524

I pray to god that ron will sub the movie commentary with Fuuka and Rinne

I want to see this movie in detail now that I've been reading the Wikia. Turns out Caledfwilch Techniques is actually present in the movie.

The movie ends with Nanoha using her Strike canon.