Can we talk about what a miracle of the universe this crazy slut is...

Can we talk about what a miracle of the universe this crazy slut is? I cannot believe I didn't watch Cross Ange till now.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=40986
youtube.com/watch?v=43KChVUq34c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>best girl dies in 2 episodes
>can't save her in srw
>doesn't even have any fanart
it's not fair

Yeah, Cross Ange was a masterpiece that people still dismiss today. Ange is easily the best female protagonist in anime.

Ange was so fucking good
It caused a shitshow while it was airing IIRC but for some reason our threads die too fast

I really want an SOL Arzenal OVA, showing the place before Ange shows up, or one just after while she is still in her super edgemaster phase.
Or even just a short 20-30 minute one of Ange and her crew establishing their cafe or something

>no nipples

I will never not be mad

Does anyone have any good WebMs from the show?

>our threads die too fast
I remember how when the episode where Ange and Tusk went all the way aired we burned through like six threads on the span of 12 hours. It was insane.

Cross Ange was truly a rare treat
I remember having low expectations for it but by the end of the first episode I was very glad I was wrong

Same here; I checked it out of curiosity because in one of the pre-airing threads some user jokingly called it Symphogundam.
When they put a baby inside a plastic box I knew I was watching that show to the very end.

a 10/10 cast too, in my opinion
The designs were excellent for everyone except for the human Arzenal officer, and I felt that the voice actors were very well chosen

I like how those character designs were made by one of the studio's animation drones.

Really?
Like one of the low rank animators got to make character design choices?

Yup.
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=40986

You fucked up big time by waiting so long OP.

CROSS ANGE is probably the most fun I've ever had watching an anime. It was a real throw back and it was refreshing having an MC that had confidence, swagger, and a doesn't give a fuck attitude.

Still waiting on Season 2.

Also Zola a best girl.

They still have decent threads on /m/ about it, if this one dies too fast

The only good thing that came out of this show was the Dragon Princess and her song.

>slut
Anju is a pure angel who sticks to one man.
This one was a rapislut though.

>one man
Ange has an entire squadron of women lusting after her
it isn't the 'men' that are the problem

But girls can't have sex with girls, ergo she can't be a slut. :^)

>An entire squadron
Only Zola and Hilda lusted after her.

And technically Salia was yan/tsundere for her.

What do they even talk about? This show has been completed many years ago

Salia had a begrudging respect for her and that's it.

and Salamandine

Salamandinay, like Vivian, just admired her strength and wanted to become friends with her. Nothing homo.
Salia admired her too but at the same time loathed her due to seeing her ugly side a lot.
Ersha saw her as other of the girls and was gentle with her like she was with any other norma.
Chris and Rosalie were pretty much indifferent towards her.

>past incarnations montage
>totally not a date sports and gaming montage
>nothing homo
Sure thing, user.

>animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=40986

I wish they'd give her the chance do do character designs on other shows.

Agreed. Those character designs (except for Embryo's stupid hair and Tusk) were 10/10 in my opinion.

Isn't Tusk basically just Kira?

Tusk is literally a jihad suicide bomber

with ninja magic

If IS had that tech, we'd all be coughing in Arabic by now.

Oh man, that episode was fucking beautiful. It was a god damn /u/ genocide.

>Animation director on several shows before Ange
That's not a drone, that's a genius who improved on the Geass style. It's still a miracle that something so awesome managed to squeeze in-between all of the Gundam, Geass, and Love Live shit, though.

the mosquitoes must be really bad on her

Part of the reason I think it was a masterpiece. It made /u/ faggots assblasted. Glorious.

if only you were on Sup Forums when it was airing

ANGE IS MY QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=43KChVUq34c

This will never not be funny.

Ange is not a virgin and Embryio-sama is a rapist