Sword Art Online

Kureha is the new best girl of the series.

Nose girl is always best.

Just started Fatal Bullet and she's pretty cute. Also as far as childhood friend characters go she made a better first impression than most. Does Kureha have a bed CG or is that a thing for the other SAO girls only?

OC can bed Kureha, Zeliska, and the other game only girls.

Wrong, best girl gets to live in the game timeline and will eventually get a robot body instead of being tragedy bait.

You can fug your slightly retarded AI daughteru too but because she's player created they can't make a bed CG for her.

Just wait until she starts getting triggered.

Thanks user

>robot body
That sounds like it would require even more bullshitting than just having her illness be cured by a miracle of science

It's already a thing in the LN. It's actually easier for them to transfer her mind to a robot body than to cure AIDS. Also her body is in such bad shape from years of organ damage that even if they cured it wouldn't make much difference.

Remember only bed Asuna as Kirito.

Please delete this

They really should make Yui a character that can be put in your party and have events and bed scenes for.

Yay, I found the real SAO thread. The Suguha one was trash. Here's to another extra comfy thread, lads.

Is this like the only character Aoi Yuki gets to use a normal voice?

Don't jinx it, although considering the OP image is a gameverse girl I don't think I have to worry.

>Generic_user
Kek

This might be one of the last comfy SAO threads since the anime comes out next month. I'm going to enjoy my time here.

>invites you to play a game
>gets super friendly and sleeps with you
>instead of growing as a character, she spazzes the fuck out right at the end of the game and alienates herself from literally everyone she knows in the only group that treats her with respect and without comparing her to her sister

Easily the worst SAO girl so far.

The only thing that could have been better is if Zeliska had turned out to be her older sister, just for extra suffering points.

I already married Kureha.

No. Progressive Asuna is best girl.
Progressive anime when?

The Sugu thread is just cancer. The Asuna thread is about halfway full of it too. I honestly don't get why anyone even bothers to the obvious bait threads.

Who do you anons like more Kureha or Zeliska

Itsuki

Zeliska doesn't have any drama attached to her. But Kureha is cute too.

I can't choose because they're all lovely members of my harem

>that moment you kidnap yui and get her to start calling you onii-chan

Ayaneru is a given.

Not for a long time. Progressive is something they'll save until after everything else is done. They'll want to avoid the possibility of people being confused by it airing between or alongside later material. They'll also want to have the maximum amount of material available when they start. If all goes well for them, they'll animate everything through the final arc, then let the series rest for a year or two. Then assuming the bean counters think it'll be profitable still, they'll start adapting Progressive as something of a soft reboot.

Childhood friend is the best by default

This. Nothing tops Progressive Asuna. Except maybe Yuuki, anyways.

I hope they begin airing an anime adaptation of SAO Progressive in 2022, the year that SAO is set in.

It would make for a cute publicity stunt and gives enough time to hopefully finish the main series (it is 4 years from now after all).

But we don't even know what she looks like in real life?

November of 2022 would be the month also. So for this to be optimal, Alicization should run from 2018 to 2019 and the Unital Ring anime would be 2020 to 2021, although that's assuming the final arc is as long as Alicization.

Asuna is shit.

Argo and Kizmel is where it's at.

>Argo and Kizmel is where it's at.
Ya got godly taste there, keep it up user.

But she's my wife

Argo is shit.
Kizmel isn't even real.
Faggot.

>three goddamn threads
So this is where you motherfuckers have all been. Which fucking thread are we calling home?

This is the main one. The other two don't have SAO as a topic.

The one that isn't an obvious bait for shitposting. So unless OP wanted to spark a waifu war between Kurehafags and Zeliskafags this thread seems fine.

>wasting a hijacked thread
Absolutely disgusting. Im getting better at it too.

Would it matter when Asuna is still going to be more popular?

>hijacked thread
What? I haven't been here in a while, what's been happening?

Theres been some people that got baited, but the majority of the posts are SAO related. Its just been slow going, since two other ones mannaged to pop up.

>Zeliskafags
Do they even exist?

Oh okay, I see you guys have been having fun

Ive certainly tried to, but everyone ran away.

"Hey Kii-boy, wanna /ss/?"

You can fuck Kirito's daughter?

Do we know her exact age?

Why the fuck arent Philia, Strea, Rain, and Premiere part of the actual fucking plot in FB?

3-5 years older than Kirito

They could have at least rotated the screen so that it was sideways on the bed. I want ArtDink to be involved in every project henceforth if only just so that they can do the VN portion. Somehow they're the only ones who know what they are doing with the VN portion of the games (aka 50%).

You sure you dont mean Aquaria? Granted, both of them have made a out half of their SAO games VN cutscenes.

They can only copy minds, not at the level of transferring consciousness.

This.
Also Zeliska is a cutie.

I don't think so. In FB, you get to customize your own companion.

Does that mean I can build my own army of Yuukis?

Yeah that confused me too. Why are the gameverse girls basically absent from the main story? I hope the Japanese fandom brings up this issue so that there may be hope the DLC can fix it.

Aquria as of HR did not have:
1. Log / archive with voice replay
2. An auto button
3. UI labels for buttons (there is a fast forward but unmarked and unmentioned)
4. If I remember correct, no skip button either

It was built as a standard old school JRPG interface with a VN skin. Only Artdink provides full VN controls, which is baffling considering how simple it is to make.

I think you meant Zeliska there user.

It would really cool if Kureha made a cameo in the upcoming GGO anime

No. Only one mind can be active at a time unless one of them is so different it can be said to be a different mind.

A desire to focus on the original characters specifically written for the story I'd assume. Do too much with the established characters, and they'd rapidly overshadow the new ones.

Just out of curiousity, what do you Anons think about SAO abridged? Normies seems to like it a lot.

At least the earlier episodes were alright, but it's not better than the original just because "haha it's funny".

Without spoiling the game: do we ever get to see what Zeliska, Kureha, and Itsuki look like? I'm actually curious to find out if Zeliska really is a cake.

They're fine and in many ways better than the original series.

Feels like it is primarily written for people who have played many multiplayer games.

I was certain this would be the case Fuck. So much wasted potential.

She won't be a cake once I'm done with her.

Both are cute, but only Zeliska didn't fuck herself over during the plot.

I used to love it but the obnoxious fandom it has cultivated has really lessened my enjoyment of the show, as petty as that sounds. I also really hate the argument it's better than the original SAO when that's clearly not true. Its a different version of the story. Not an improved one.

>it's better
*its an improvement
Sorry ESL

It's a worse one. But a lot of people have genuine shit taste, so they thing bad is good and good is bad. War is peace, freedom is slavery.

Oh, I'm glad to see that you guys like it too. I'm honestly not sure what I would do if you thought otherwise.

Not really. We don't know any of their real faces or names, and no RL scenes happen. Except for the whole ASADASAN spat (yeah, it's there), which you already know.

I wouldn't know. I haven't read the LN or watched the anime in Japanese yet.

Do we have any news about when the first dlc episode for Fatal Bullet is going to drop?

Also, the whole Death Gun arc is a screenshot slideshow, which is bullshit when the whole opening is about it.

But does Silica get tussled up by another tentacle monster again in this game and have a CG to go with it? I thought it's tradition that she encounters one in every game.

I haven't seen one myself for Silica but Leafa gets stuck in a somewhat similar situation

I thought it was only in Aquria games.
In any case, not during the main plot. Didn't clear her affection fully, so I don't know there.

There are no tentacle monsters in GGO I'm afraid.

The opening was basically just a glorified music video showing off the new characters and the CGI cutscene fight against Death Gun. It wasn't really about the Phantom Bullet arc. Although I do agree that the gameverse version of the arc is quite lazy, or at least, wasn't very high on the priority list for the game.

Can you really blame Kyouji?
Would you be able to hold yourself when seeing a cute megane Sawashiro-powered dork just after she wakes up?

Delet

Itsuki

I like the episodes prior to episode 10. Then I realized it was actually just preachy.

I'm more curious as to what the Japanese fandom thinks of them. Have they gotten fanart of any kind over in Nipland,

How's the main plot of Fatal Bullet in comparison to previous games?

Fast! Heavy on the front and tail end of the game.

Nah, only Itsuki is getting fanart.

Holy shit. I need more.

Rushed. Gameverse girls are left out completely. Feels like Dimps was kept on as tight a chain as they shouldve been.

Best pair.

Er, meant WASNT kept on a tight chain.

Please dump all of what you have. Unless that's the only two right now.

There's still not all that much, but I'll dump what I've found.