Fate Strange/Fake

How come nobody is actively scanslating this series? The chapters I've read have been pretty dope and the spoilers sound intriguing.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To avoid spoilers, you can read the LNs which are all translated.

Shitty fanfic tier

Cool, I'll do that. Do you have a link? I know where to find manga and anime scanslations and fansubs but light novels are new territory for me.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)

Arigato

Most people with half a brain stopped giving a shit about Fate now that it's in full milking mode.

Yeah, but this is a Ryogo Narita series so its gonna atleast be fun. Although I like fate just fine as it is.

Yeah, but Strange Fake is one of those spin-offs that earns its place as a good story instead of relying on its reputation as an installment of the Fate franchise.

Successful IPs are tough to come by but I see what you're saying. Zero and UBW lived up to the hype but Apocrypha started out strong then fell flat. Extra Last Encore started out kind of slow but I'm hoping it picks up.

Fake comes out at such a slow pace, and the LNs came to a dead halt because Narita's autism couldn't comprehend Nasu's lack of giving a shit. Narita needs a function of rules that he adheres to and couldn't accept Nasu going "multiverse bro just do whatever you want!"

The only bad thing is that Narita have no bounds, there is gonna be like a 10 more volumes at best.

Still not over? Damn. The spoliers seemed really interesting.

Literally google it you faggot.

>Now, when the first book came out I received a lot of letters, etc., asking, “I know Enkidu’s stats change, but what about his fundamental point total?” I vividly remember consulting with Nasu-san before it went on sale.
>Me: “About Enkidu’s stats, he has ‘Transfiguration,’ so I wanted to set his point total...”
>Nasu: “Hmm. He is Enkidu, and he’s A rank, so all As.”
>Me: “All As!? But isn’t that even higher than Berserker in the 5th!? Everyone’s going to say, ‘Heroic Spirit favoritism! He’s a Mary Sue!’”
>Nasu: “Don’t let it get to you.”
>Me: “But, I mean, all As is even higher than Karna.”
>Nasu: “Don’t let it get to you.”
>Me: “To be honest, it’s so high that even I think his stats are too exaggerated...”
>Nasu: “I said, don’t let it get to you!”
>Me: “Eep!”

It's 4 volumes already and none of main characters are killed. Majority of TM's LN-series ended with 4-5 volumes.

Narita's a true TMfag. They let everything get to them.

4 volume of lightnovel? How many pages is that even?

I don't have all of them, but first and second volumes have ~300 pages, 3rd one have 169 pages overall.

That's... not actually a lot. How does japanese convert to english page count?

Same question for the HF manga

Because it will never fucking end

Fuck Narita and his fucking stupid fanfic-tier story

>Narita needs a function of rules that he adheres to
>this is the guy who made Alcides a thing

>Nasu advocating mary sues
is there a bigger hack in the industry?

>another Fate

Jesus, let it die already.

strange fake is one of the earliest fate spin-offs.. your phrasing makes it seem that you dont know what youre talking about

Alcides has the mark of nasu assholism all over him, also hes probably gonna eat complete shit in the next couple volumes.

Just read the novels

I just want to know what Watcher is supposed to be

He is just a weird amalgamation of various characters, he's supposed to be mysterious and probably still gonna be like that until the end.

I don't think he's an amalgamation. The "shadows" (Ahab, Icarus, etc.) are just his means of communication since he's immaterial himself. There's some definite identity to him, but fuck if I know what it is.