Isekai

>there are people here right now that prefer beta jap isekai
Look into yourselves and accept your chinese overlords, stop being an ntr shit eater.

>terrible threads
>isekai
>epic reddit memes
The state of Sup Forums

This isn't Sup Forums anymore.

Why aren't you a chad chinaman /a?

Ironically, isekai threads are more civilized than most threads in this board, probably because we all know we are reading shit and thus there are no autistic fanboys defending their series to death.

Based Koreans do the best isekai

Lets test that statement shall we.

Wasn't there a thread up with like 50 posts just now? Or do I need sleep?

>that manga is netori not netorare
I was pleasantly surprised.

The last thread died with over 600 posts

>chink shit
Nah

This reminds me of that doujin where the kid was named Netori or something and his job is to NTR people.

Yeah, where we were talking about MCs who fuck, But wasn't one up quickly after that? I swear, it was already underway.

>family business is NRT'ing people on request
That's some meta shit.

Yfw an isekai world will never be as deep or alien as Morrowind.
[/spoiler]Outlander[/spoiler]

There's one doujin I read where the plot was that there were low birth rates and men can't get it up, so they had to find a fertile old man to fuck the girls. Naturally he fucks the girl in front of the limp dick boyfriends. The goal being to rage the boy into getting it up. The Fat old NTR man leaves talking about the job well done while the kid is fucking his girlfriend.

I feel like I'd defend Faraway Paladin, but the Isekai elements so far seem not as important as other things.

I like chinese isekai because no matter how terrible japanese isekai gets, I know that it will never reach the lows of the chinese ones.

I hate how Sup Forums only talks about series if they use this stupid plot device. However I actually do like a lot of chinese stories where someone reincarnates as a disadvantaged daughter of an influential family in an ancient china-like world.

Why do you do this

Post the worst chapter of any isekai, this may include massive infodump, masive self insert, max gary stu event

What manhua is that?

I want to hear from the Dungeon Defense detractors what Asian isekai novels they've liked the most.I agree that the plot gets pretty contrived at points, and I'm really glad that they've done away with the gaming mechanics since I hate shoehorned gaming mechanics in most things, but I still haven't read any Japanese novels that are better. I'm just starting to read Chinese LN's and they're a pretty welcome change though.
That probably has more to do with the isekai genre itself and how the vast majority leans to garbage wish fulfillment than the quality of Dungeon Defense itself. Open to any Chinese/Korean novel recs as well.

>deep
>Elves, humans orcs and what not fighting the dark forces and monsters who live in a volcano
>alien
>Giant mushroom trees
I don't understand the overhyping of that game. I like it but it's not that deep and it certainly isn't that alien.

Because I'm not a subhuman drone that will look on as children get run over in the street.

The problem is you are already coming into this argument the wrong way. You demand to see the work they admire so you can critique it when it can be critiqued on it's own. If you want to defend it tell me which points you find far superior to most japanese novels and in return I will do my best to explain why I do not agree with those points.

the bestiaries in death mage

>lows
Like what?