Grancrest Senki

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/03/record-grancrest-war-announced-ps4
youtube.com/watch?v=7otAJa3jui8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOW CAN WHITEBOIS EVEN COMPETE?!?!

So this show is the new The Sacred Blacksmith, in which the author decides to be an edgelord only to have the fandom react negatively, then he will backpedal and claim that no rape took place because the rapist is an eunuch.

DELET THIS
It was clearly rape and didn't even make much contextual sense to me

So this is every Grancrest thread now, huh? Just because a villain had sex with another villain.

didn't she actually offered her body to him?

>this cuck
At least he can raise his wife's brown daughter in the ways of royalty.
>His wife's son

I hope to god Marinne dies

>you will never serve theo-sama
>alexis will never be youre beautiful wife
why even fucking breath?

>all these people who care about some whore villain queen that murders people with poison

This happened in the LN too

How did he get cucked? Spoil me.

Princess he used to be engaged to is leader of the evil faction. She's losing the war. Guy comes and offers his aid to her in exchange for one night with her. She agrees. Standard soap opera stuff.

Imagine if the roles were reversed.Would it be ok for a king to fuck a young princess to make an alliance?
Also it wasn't rape,both got what they wanted from this,he got to pound her ass and she now has a very powerful military ally.
Like how many women had to marry whatever men were put in front of her for political reasons?This is the middle ages,treaties are not done with trust but with marriages.
Ala I'd give this arc like 2 more episodes at best,after that the best stuff starts happening

it's not even rape. she sold her virginity like a white girl in dubai. poor soy prince deserves better than this dumb slut.

Is this what anime has become now?

Show him the Gif

Has the anime surpassed the manga yet?

What a slut

>If I must prostitute myself for the good of my country and my family, I will.
>But the customer pays first does he not?

he did nothing wrong, just the whore of waldlind. >muh father is dead

>and claim that no rape took place
he doesn't have to claim that because there was no rape. she sold her virginity to him in exchange for his military support, he didn't force her to do anything.

>episode had the love confession between Theo and Siluca
>no one ever mentions it
Who the fuck decided to put both those scenes in the same episode?

You should have expected it when the episode aired, Any Grancrest will only be talking about THAT scene.

Man, nips should never mix in sex with their anime shit.

We got a good romantic scene between the two main characters, but Sup Forums wants to get autistic over some dumb, unsympathetic, warmongering bitch getting dicked.
Priorities.

Siluca asking him again if he meant that he loved her was pretty cute.

This. It's ridiculous.
Theo and Siluca was a great scene. Theo practically jumped several miles over other protagonists. Even said he loves her like a boss.
Does anyone have a better version of it, preferably animated?

>show that only gets one thread a week that barely reaches 200 replies
>because of a "ntr" episode where two villains fuck the show already had four threads that hit or nearly hit the bump limit
Never change Sup Forums, you faggots are utterly obsessed with NTR.

Most of the NTR faggots aren't even watching the show. They just come to shitpost.

We'll see how it goes when *the others* wake up but so far this thread has been bumped from last page several times now I think.

What is he doing?

The worst looking push-ups I've ever seen.

Something that Alexis never did

I was meaning to make one but I'm still stuck at work. If the thread is still up when I come back I'll just drop it here

It's the same thing that happened to Hajimete no Gal. That kind of stuff works perfectly as bait for people who don't even watch the anime, because you don't actually need to know the characters to have an opinion on it.

They should have ended the episode with that scene, and likely put the blacked princess either earlier on or dropped it entirely (though without making it seem like they didn't).

Just checked it. It wasn't that bad and now I'm disappointed.

There was rape in Seiken no Blacksmith?

>mfw hear about this episode from Sup Forums before watching it
>mfw was two episodes behind already
>mfw just going to wait for the next episode, then watch all three so I can get past the rage and hopefully into some good shit as quickly as possible rather than waiting a week after watching it

Yeah, it's a very tame scene, completely consensual and the guy is a handsome buff dude, not a old bald smelly fat guy. Oh but he's a a little brown? I gotcha. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does anyone really care about Prince Alexis? I immediately thought he was a terrible character when he resurfaced at that gala event or whatever it was. Some kind of pretty boy that all the maids and ladies swoon over for some reason but is a complete wuss in politics and fighting. He doesn't seem to matter all that much in the show to be honest.

I just watched the first 4 episodes, but both the prince&princess were very unlikeable in their own way. He being a weak soyboy and her a stupid bitch.
For NTR it has to be the MC or at least a likeable side character to be cucked.

Yeah, the Sacred Blacksmith really should've had the rape just - you know - take place.

It's weird that the main villain was impotent. Like, that made absolutely no sense. It would have made for a more climatic fight if there was this whole savage "I'm going to fuck you up for what you did" mood to the rivalry. (Sort of how Char and Amuro can never forgive the other for what happened to Lalah.)

He wasn't just impotent. He was a eunuch IIRC and the "rape" was just him scaring her with a power trip or something. It was pretty stupid either way but then I don't really care much for rape anyway so whatever.

I literally got banned just for making a white boi joke about this scene.

Will they keep the princess/arab scenes in the game I wonder?
gematsu.com/2018/03/record-grancrest-war-announced-ps4

He deserve something better than her, I hope he shots down that thot.

I want details about Sacred Blacksmith rape...

There had better be a bonus to following this scene.
I hope her bastard child is op as shit.

Why suddenly make two games, one for console the other mobage? are trying to make a new SAO or something to spam multiple games to even make a unique timeline?

They're trying their best to make this into the new Lodoss.

Then they should have tried harder with the anime.

Lodoss war had an elf heroine, no elf heroine no buy.

His daily work out routine. How else do you think he stays in shape like that.

There is no bastard child. Literally nothing comes of this except to prove that Marrine is a whore and Alexis is a cuck.

There's lots of stuff that Lodoss did better than this shit.

The Chad Muhammad vs the Virgin Alexis.

Do they keep having sex? Is this ever referenced?

I hope we get an Anime Original Ending where its revealed that she prostituted herself. Would be cool.

No it was a one time thing. She even says it before they fuck. They don't do anything with each other after this.

No wonder. She is now used goods.

Yeah, I know they're both making it clear it's a one night stand. I just wondered if there was something more to it (people who have read the novel) but I guess not. How useless.

Also lol at Mirza literally begging on his knees to have sex, meanwhile Theo beds wetter-than-the-niagara-Siluca like a pimp.

she could have prevented so much fucking shit, she deserves the eternal suffering and the curved sword dude got his dick wet, poor blondie is the one who deserves better man

....I...It--It's just a one thing okay? It doesn't count at all.

I don't give a shit. I'm just wondering if this relationship goes somewhere, like for example she marries this dude instead of Alexis. He seems way more capable than that pretty boy.

No she marries Alexis. Its never mentioned again. I hope for an anime original ending, where it has consequences

So all the war was for nothing in the end. What a stupid story.

War is always for nothing, Author is really dumb.

Admittedly the decision wasn't horrible at the time she made it (political alliances through marriages and such isn't uncommon, although "virginity" is a really stupid thing to be willing to trade for, but that's more Milza's fault than hers - if he'd demanded an engagement to go with the sex I doubt I'd have blinked twice). But the fact that it amounts to nothing in the long run is what makes it so laughably stupid.

I really felt bad for Alexis, he is a wimp but he doesnt deserve that.

I'm used to this stuff from Western media anyways.

>It doesn't count at all.
I didn't say that you dumb fuck. Some user asked if they do it again and they don't. Doesn't change the fact that she threw her virginty away for something that doesn't even matter in the long run.

but she literally had a marriage set up with soy prince and rejected it because she's a dumb slut

So if your father gets beheaded in front of your eyes you just shrug it off, take his hand, and sex it up all night long afterwards?

i haven’t read the source material but my assumption is that Jaffar ends up betraying her or something and takes control of the allience/Union which ever is which and Theo has to save her ass. Jaffar gloats about how he fucked her to Alexis and when Alexis asks if it is true she can’t deny it and doesn’t even look at him. Theo then guts Jaffar after a long fight and then Alexis, despite being hurt takes her back like the cuck he is written to be and while the Princess doesn’t think she is deserving of him he still takes her back with no real consequence. I’m probably off by a wide margin and this is literally never brought up ever again but I that is the only way I can see this ending

I know but judging by cover alone....

His dad died too,they have even more reason to be there for each other with both of them losing someone important. But no, she, despite still loving him, decided to go to war.

na, you start a civil war
women logic

Nothing ever happen after they marry? really?

Because obviously if somebody doesn't want them to be together, the best thing to do is conquer everybody no matter what, including whoever the somebody is, so then you can be together. Ends justify the means.

youtube.com/watch?v=7otAJa3jui8

Then just get together, have an even bigger army and then do that.

But getting together triggered the attack that killed their parents, user. By her logic, she will not try to get together again until she's conquered everyone. THEN she'll do it.

The sand nigger mating ritual.

Shitty rowing

OK, so what's the appeal of this show?
It started like generic shounen swordman meet witch that utilize exposed womb magic to fight.
Now we have queen without king, being BLACKED by what would look like middle eastern war lord.
What's going on?

>OK, so what's the appeal of this show?
It is one of those ever-rarer non-shonen, non-isekai, fantasy animes.

That logic makes no sense because she is only doing shit that she believes will cause Alexis to not want to be with her. If the two of them got together, they could easily have a shit ton of allies to keep themselves safe.

>non-shonen
In what way?

Its a DnD campaign made into anime

It has pretty much everything
Swords and Magic, Romance and NTR, Politics and Chaos, and a wide cast of characters whose motives are all their own.

Also it has a lot of bestgirls and demihumans to lewd

It's a show made by NTRfags for NTRfags.
Everyone who didn't drop the show waited for this episode.

Also, MC isn't a beta harem protagonist, but a chad who goes after what he wants.

>the little pause after the first kiss to see if she gave the OK
I'm just glad I'm getting 101 lessons in how to make out.

She's a power-hungry, controlling bitch at heart, user.

>made by NTRfags
Alexis doesnt know what happend. It doesnt give a true NTR-Vibe, thats kinda sad. Same like Erased, its not really NTR.

>go to war
The union and alliance had been at war for years, it's just that the marriage was supposed to end it. Marriage was crashed so they continued where they left off. Sounds simple, but remember there's also some other factors at work. One of the archdukes got assassinated in the territory of the other, and considering their years of warfare naturally their first thought will be that the others did it instead of rationalizing that it may have been the work of a 3rd party.

It basically comes down to Alexis and Marianne both being incompetent fools who tried to find a solution that works both for their people and for themselves, but they failed miserably. Now they are just holding Theo's beer until the guy steps in to resolve shit.

>whose motives are all their own
Pretty much this.
It's easy to get lost and keep track of each character.
I usually re-watch it 2-3 times to understand it better.

Were they fucking?

Are you suggesting that Sup Forums selfinsert as theo?

I hope they marry