I'm watching this right now

I'm watching this right now.

Death Note is a classic. How did this happen???

bump desu

death note sucks

it was as good as the anime, so shit

is that draco malfoy?
death note was too popular for its own good
over-sea live actions will bury any franchise

>Death Note is a classic.
Naw

L from movie was an interesting character, I liked it

but how?

Women love anime but hate the things that clash with post modern world views, so they're remaking it with live action films with changes that appeal to them.

I'm not even a fan but I can still say it's a classic.

Go and be retarded somewhere else.

Because you can't fit a shounen ass manga into one movie, the plot and pacing need to be streamlined to accomodate runtime and what's feasible with budget's constraints.

That said, considering the restrictions and coming up with something new is not an inherently terrible idea, it's just Death Note added too many uninspired changes that ultimately it lost its identity entirely.

Shame too because it's a waste of perfect casting for Ryuk, you literally will never be able to get better than this.

What they came up with wasn't good, but what made it really fucking awful was how much stuff they tried to keep the same. How the characters acted was already so much different, they should have gone all the way and made everyone but Ryuk a different character. Instead they half-assed it as much as humanly possible. Just look at the name Light fucking Turner and you already know why this movie is so shit.

Jews

Light was the worst offender from this flick, they completely changed his character.

white people

Death Note has always been garbage.

The nio live action movie did a pretty decent job.
It's not hard to make Death Note into a live action movie if you cut the Yotsuba arc short and either end it with L's death or have L be the one who defeats Light instead of Near.

>implying jews are white

>implying jews are human