YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WOMEN FEEL!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WOMEN FEEL!

I wanna feel women.

And yet when I try and feel them they tell me to stop.

Such a stupid line, this episode was actually full of dumb lines of dialogue all around.

Glorious Kyoani writing

If I was the writer and director of this show he should have responded with "Whoa, Catty! Nice view of the alps! Thanks! Very nice!"

I'd just make them fuck for the rest of the episode, if I were in charge and no one could stop me. I'd make it the most well animated sex scene of all time, and I'd leak the uncensored version on xvideos.

wasn't even true, he understood her fairly well

>women

He was already long overdue with telling her the truth. What good would continuing to hide it do?

DO YOU KNOW YOURSELF?

burn the roasties

You're right. It's hard to emulate retardation.

What's more, Violet figured it out herself. How was this scene supposed to happen if he denied it?

"Boohoo, is the major really dead?"
"Who told you that?"
"His mother did!"
"Haha, that crazy old woman, always cracking jokes!"

Yeah, that'll work. Maybe they wanted to show that Cattleya isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

I had the feeling that she was actually talking more about herself than Violet when she made that stupid "You don't understand women" comment

If I was director he would have grabbed her funbags and yelled I DO NOW

And yet he's fucking her daily.

Is he actually? It's pretty obvious she wants to fuck but I don't think the anime made it explicitly clear if they are yet.

because all the poets and the artists are men

She used the past tense when talking about having to call him Claudia in bed.

>netflix subs

I don't need subs and when I do it's jap subs. Again, she used the past tense.

The subs were fucked up. Should have been obvious from how they were completely incoherent at that point.

The english subs were fucked but not in the sentence you think they were.

AN AWARD-WINNING NOVEL

MY EYES ARE UP HERE, BAKA!

Yes, I know.

The dialogue is clearer and made more sense in Asenshi subs.
Also they went out together for a drink that night.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

>asenshi subs

I want to feel Catteleya's curvy brown body.

Get in line.

>women
>feelings

Reminder that Iris is the true patrician choice

I wish he was my slutty girlfriend

Me too, except replace brown with white because she's obviously not brown.

I was an entitled self-absorbed little child once, so I do know how women feel.

I want to make Iris forget her childhood crush with my dick.

Is Cattleya an android too? How can such a being develop feelings like that. Hell she should have her own show.

Cattleya-focused hentai OVA when?

Is the Blonde guy fuckying her?

No, her boss is fucking her instead.

I want to impregnate an android like Cattleya.

How tall is she?

Get in line.

Sorry, I have a VIP pass to fuck her so move outta the way.

He isn't fucking anyone. The only person who seems to like him is that old man. All the girls in the office ignore him and Cattleya just argues with him all the time.

>All the girls in the office ignore him
Just like me in my work place.

Who? Claudia?

Call me if you look like him.

Oh please, women operate ENTIRELY on feelings. Their own feelings exclusively but still.

He should stop wearing high heels boots. Women find it unattractive if you wear the same stuff they do.

No she didn't

>ベッドの中で女の名前呼ぶなんて最悪だったわ

Pants and boots look ridiculous, but he's undoubtedly a pretty boy

>He should stop wearing high heels boots.
Nigga what!

Based Claudia.

>still no Catt episode
How come the other shitty dolls each got one?

You only get an episode if you're unhappy with your life and she seems pretty content as Claudia's meat toilet.

She looks like a gypsy to me, user.

Maybe she'll come with Claudia to find Violet and cheer her up in the next episide.

The worst part about this is that it completely destroys the best part in The Flying Letters chapters where she questions Violet on the major not knowing he his dead.

>tfw I`m starting to like 30+ years old daddies
Be aware, anime makes you gay.

God I wish that were me

Claudia actually seems more knowledgeable in this regard compared to Cattleya. Even his name is more feminine.

Cannot even be considered the worst line in the episode while this exists:
>Just exploit this orphaned girl as much as you can and dump her in the battlefield when she's no longer of use.
This retard-tier writing is making it very difficult to enjoy this shit.

>Cattleya: Why haven't you told her yet?
>Also, Cattleya: Why the fuck would you tell her?

My poor boy, he didn't have a chance.

She must be amazing in bed, for him to put up with this shit.

I´m feeling this sexy girl´s flat chest.

>"ooga booga muh vagina chad chad chad money money money i hate other women i perceive as better than me gibs me dat"

there how about now

Not watching, I thought you guys were calling a woman named Claudia as Cattleya because of her big cow titties but it's the guy's name

What the fuck

3gatsu has more believable characters than this gaudy Pride and Prejudice/Elfen Lied crossover. That's what you get when you pick up something rejected by Kodansha.

Gilbert is alive in the LN, right? Way to ruin what should be a bittersweet story.

3gatsu also has good source material and 44 episodes to work with.

The LN ending is bittersweet because Violet is still robotic there.

This webM explains it all.

Fucking hell this scene is hot.

Haven't read the novel, but not sure if you can call it bittersweet if she's still emotionless, since it wouldn't bother her then. And I don't really feel for the major. in case he's in love with her, since I don't give a fuck about him as he has been offscreen the entire time and I don't feel a connection to him or his plight. Maybe if he was more involved in the story.

Good thing I dropped this shit in the middle of first episode. What's going on in there beside teenage girl drama and faggy designs?

Congrats for summing up anime bud

Sex with Cattleya must be heavenly

What a faggot

>teenage girl drama and faggy designs?
Isn't this what Darling is rather about?
Teenage girl x boy forced pairings drama for the sake of the plot with really faggy designs for the guys.

It's getting a bit tiresome how men in Kyoani series tend to act like pure maiden schoolgirls, ever since Free. I don't need them to go full macho, but give them at least some dignity.