I like her dub voice too much

I like her dub voice too much

New dubbed episode is out 86 for all the haters

>her
Confirmed male by the dub.

No don't say that

This came out in 2011 and USA is barely dubbing it? I'd prefer if Laura j Miller dubbed pitou

In general the more popular the show is the longer it takes to be dubbed.

HxH took years to get a dub, while random
shows like Dagashi Kashi and AssClass got dubs almost immediately.
Meanwhile Re:Zero, one of the most popular shows of the past few years, has yet to receive a dub.

>Confirmed by the dub

Don't think I've heard anything more retarded in my life.

The cast for the dub of Re:Zero was literally just announced yesterday

>dub
>unironically using the term "hater"

ptiou has no genitals and no gender

>dub
faggot

That's awesome, but still not as fast as other shows, some of which have their dubs release just an episode or 2 behind the episode itself in Japan. I think Shingeki no Kyoujin season 2 was only a few episodes behind Japan.

>dubs coming out almost as fast as subs

Where are these dubs coming from? Are there dedicated fandub groups out there?

Also Made in Abyss dub when?

>watches shonenshit
>watches DUBBED shonenshit
>uses the term "haters" unironically

Op is a...

[ ] Faggot
[ ] Massive Faggot
[ ] Exponentially Massive Faggot
[ ] Faggotus, Ruler of all That is and Ever Shall be Faggot on This Plane of Existence
[X] Cross-Dimensional Faggot Singularity

It depends on the company. After Space Dandy, Funimation started the simuldub project, which dubs episodes 2-3 weeks after they air.

Made in Abyss is Sentai, I believe. That will take longer. And HxH was previously in a bidding war, which is why it took a while to license.

there is a dub? Hunter X Hunter has to be one of the best anime/manga of all time. Is the dub any good? I usually enjoy american dubs because they take the source material seriously, not like in my country where they fuck up so much to the point of rendering the thing unwatchable.

Her va reminds me of Greg Ayers.
I hate Greg Ayres.
Kite has a great voice though.

One of the best I'd say. Rivalled only by Psycho Pass.

Well, this wasn't the first time VIZ dubbed an anime with an androgynous character that later turned out to be male. Points to Zofis in Zatch Bell, who looked female but was confirmed by the creator to be male. So VIZ is likely doing something similar here with Pitou. I mean, by shounen standards, major characters are more likely to be male than female, so there's a greater chance of an important Royal Guard like Pitou in being male. But again, it wasn't confirmed. But male is definitely the safer of the two choices.

>But male is definitely the safer of the two choices

Is it weird to also like her

I like the voice too. She will also voice another great kitten in summer.

>her
I have bad news for you.

Where's Pitou's dick?

In my mouth.

shut up and let me continue fapping to her doujins

But......................

>make a cat character
>it makes the :3 face
talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel that is character design

Cats naturally do that in real life though.

If you take away the cat features it's a blank slate, the character is paper thin