O MY INFINITE STAMINA

> O MY INFINITE STAMINA

>pic literally shows finite stamina on both sides
0/10

More like infinite hp. Luffy has a plot armor cheat. Same with Lucci.

> he is next

>oxygen in your muscles

user... he'a a fucking rubber, he is pushing his body and that's all, he would be knocked long ago if he wasn't a fucking rubber

O MY STAMINA
O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK
O MY SNAKEMAN

and yes, because his body is rubber, he's more tanky
c'mon at this point!

>Run Piece

> O MY RUBBER NEN
> piercing attack can't do shit now for some reasons

So because of rubber Luffy is actually immortal? Like how much hours has Katakuri been stomping him and still lost?

>O MY STAMINA
Come on, we've seen Whitebeard fight for hours with a gaping magma-filled hole in his chest and no one complains about that. We've also had Akainu and Aokiji go at it for 10 fucking days and no one complains about that.
>O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK
It's flashback to his Haki training in a fight that focuses on improving his CoO. What's wrong with the flashbacks?
>O MY SNAKEMAN
Yes, and? It's a technique he developed during his training that wasn't suitable for the Doflamingo and Cracker fight yet for someone like Katakuri is the perfect counter.

How many times has Luffy's rubber nen saved him from attacks that should be fatal? The one I remember the most is Luffy being able to put up a fight with Enel becuase "lol lightning doesnt work on me"

His Calamities need to fall before that. Katakuri helped Luffy level up his CoO, I'm guessing one of the Calamities that Luffy'll fight will help him train up his CoA and the Kaidou fight itself might help him with his CoC or maybe that's best left to Shanks.

Reminder that Luffy beat 2 commanders in 1 day.

The only real instance of rubber saving his neck would be like you said with Enel. Other than that, the only other instance I can think of is him tanking Lucci's Rokuogan that might have had something to do with rubber being more resistant towards that kind of attack? I may be wrong here. Oh and he repelled Doffy's string laced kick but that's not really rubber but his Haki that did it I think.

10/10

>1 day
It's not like he went nonstop without rest, user. He beat Cracker, then drank milk and chilled in Bege's comfy castle and ate up and almost overslept before he woke up and went against Katakuri. Doesn't mean he beat Cracker and went on to rape Katakuri a minute later.

O MY RUBBER NEN!!!
IF I SHOULD LOSE A FIGHT...!!!
...MAKE SURE I WIN!!!

>Come on, we've seen Whitebeard fight for hours with a gaping magma-filled hole in his chest and no one complains about that. We've also had Akainu and Aokiji go at it for 10 fucking days and no one complains about that.

Whitebeard, aokiji and akainu != Luffy

>It's flashback to his Haki training in a fight that focuses on improving his CoO. What's wrong with the flashbacks?

The flashback is naruto-tier plot armor writing if not worse

It's the final arc of Bleach all over again

I actually consider dropping this manga. I think Oda should just skip fights and show us all other islands and Raftel quick. I'm tired of this Fairy Tail tier bullshit.

>whitebeard, aokiji, akainu and luffy can go for ages
>KATAKURI CAN'T

>my opponent is obviously stronger and more experienced than me
>should i outsmart him?
>nah, i will just tank all hits until he gets tired because i am invincible MC lol

Just because you're a commander doesn't mean you're guaranteed to have monstrous amounts of stamina. Maybe Katakuri is more of a blitzkrieg type guy. Go in fast and end it fast but can't last long while Jack can't end the fight fast but lasts for days. Similarly Luffy may just have had better stamina than him even if their strength is otherwise on equal standing.

>Read battle shonen manga
>Surprised the main character beats most opponents unless the plot needs him to lose against some big fish so gets a lesson on how he still has ways to go so he can get a power up and motivation boost in the next volume

>in a world where literally everyone powerful has stamina to fight absurd lengths of time
>i must say this one character doesn't because otherwise i'd have to face the fact it's bad writing

Deku vs Muscular > Luffy vs Katakuri

I was so disappointed in that fight. Luffy was losing most of the fight and then won by landing a few hits in the end. He did nothing extraordinary to deserve it.

kys Bleach fag

>I can't understand a Childs manga therfore Oda needs to rush to the end and spolive for everyone else

>still reading one piece instead of being disappointed and dropping

>the fairy tail defense

>it's a spee d. readers can't into dialogue
>Luffy having great endurance is nothing new to the series, though I knwo you niggers sped through so you could have the oppurtunity to shitpost with the shipperfags
>Kata already stated earlier in the fight that no one had dodged as much as Luffy had
>meaning Kata usually ended his fights quickly with his OP CoO, or just fucked his opponents for as long as they stood
>meaning that Luffy's extremely fast and powerful attacks, as little as they were, stunned him
>Luffy punched Kata directly next to his open side wound
>spee d. readers still like to imply Katakuri was perfect, despite his flaws being pointed out in a chapter. Kata literally doesn't even have to move to dodge.
>the Rayleigh flashback wasn't even for G4, it was for the audience to understand Luffy's current knowledge of Haki
>G4 Snakeman is literally just a slimmer G4 Boundman with less Haki
I know Fairy Tale, Bleach and Naruto all went to shit, but did you faggots really need to make your own thread to shitpost in? kek

>protagonist gets brutally mauled all day long but a convenient flashback comes up and he beats the villain with a single new move as if he suddenly was made of butter
Wow fuck you guys I have been saying Zoro vs Mr.1 was complete shit for years and just now you're complaining about the exact same shit?

Have you guys never read shonen before?

These faggots don't read

>Come on, we've seen Whitebeard fight for hours with a gaping magma-filled hole in his chest and no one complains about that. We've also had Akainu and Aokiji go at it for 10 fucking days and no one complains about that.
he actually died in the end though
>It's flashback to his Haki training in a fight that focuses on improving his CoO. What's wrong with the flashbacks?
HEY LOIS, REMEMBER THAT TIME I ACTUALLY WAS STRONG ENOUGH THE WHOLE TIME?
>Yes, and? It's a technique he developed during his training that wasn't suitable for the Doflamingo and Cracker fight yet for someone like Katakuri is the perfect counter.
you can only do the "he developed the right technique for this particular situation long ago anywhere" thing so many times before it becomes annoying. what happened to characters winning on their wits?

the assumption of every battle in shonen is that the MC is that they will win every time it's just how it goes
why drag it on with uninteresting stuff we've seen before? people want Luffy to lose because its so annoying...

>169369905
>169369956
>169370294
samefag begging for (you)'s

As someone that doesn't read OP, what does this mean?

>gets BTFO
>shits the bed and screams samefag
I'll let you enjoy your shitposting user, no need to feel scared.

It means shitposting from people with low reading comprehension (spics and or speed readers)

Luffy copies Katakuri's haki and instantly wins after getting stomped for the whole fight.

Shounen being shounen then? ok

MC beat a guy who had a stronger version of his power and was basically just a stronger, more experienced version of himself. He beat him despite being dominated for the entire fight and taking 3x the amount of hits.

Bad shounen being bad shounen.

He should have never beat him.
As a matter of fact snake man should have been just enough to make katakuri get serious but ultimately lose badly to him.
This would give luffy a glimpse of the power he can attain later and a goal to shoot for.

What we have now is just....bad.
Unless Oda has Big Mom or one of his siblings call Katakuri a soft hearted wimp for going easy on Luffy and questions if he can be the first mate.

Luffy vs Katakuri in the nutshell.

Luffy vs Katakuri in the nutshell.

Why shouldn't Luffy have beaten him?

Why do people forget that Luffy had plenty of time to rest and get his stamina back?

>what is haki
>what is actual bleeding and injuries

Try again user, there's no denying this bullshit.

>in a long drawn out fight Katakuri's haki will deplete but not Luffys.

This is retarded logic. Plus are we supposed to just ignore the curb stomping Luffy is getting because he might still have haki? That makes no sense.

>better DF
>better haki
>bigger experience
>full energy
>literally bigger
>got hit only few times in entire fight

This battle really felt like Luffy vs Lucci, only with a less dramatic ending.

In fact, this whole arc felt alot like Ennies Lobby. Cracker felt like a powered up Blueno, Katakuri felt like an uber Lucci, someone got captured and needed to be saved, that person said that he wants to live and get back with the crew, they invade a tower/castle, everybody gets a power up and they narrowly escape.

The dialogue is irrelevant, especially since Haki depletion never became an issue for Katakuri.

The point is that this fight has actually been two fights (pre and post Nuts Island). And during the second one Luffy did much better even early on.

>everybody gets a power up
Only Luffy and potentially Sanji.

Nice stamina

dude... what the fuck is this bullshit? crocodile dominated luffy 2/3rd of the fight but he manages to fit a few punches in in the final round and wins the whole thing? honestly, luffy should have never beaten him. he should have had a taste of what fighting a shichibukai means and only come back later when he was finally stronger

crocodile had the better df, was more experienced with it and being a pirate in general and this kid just stomps him and his plans, stripping also of his title? ... and what's up with his shitty stamina while luffy got literally pierced in his stomach by his hook... and don't get me even started on the poison never FUCKING working until the FUCKING fight was over... sorry for the bad language... it's a sad day for one piece...

>Come on, we've seen Whitebeard fight for hours with a gaping magma-filled hole in his chest and no one complains about that.
He didn't fight for hours though?

>We've also had Akainu and Aokiji go at it for 10 fucking days and no one complains about that.
They are actually equals in fighting capability so it's not like when Luffy couldn't do anything to katakuri for more than a few chapters, and still wasn't doing much after Katakuri got hit a few times with Boundman.

>What's wrong with the flashbacks?
It acts as a means of introducing a new concept of Haki that's super convenient to Luffy. This is not exclusive to One Piece, but you have to deploy powerups with some finesse and having Luffy gaining close to future-sight CoO in one fight is bullshit.

> It's a technique he developed during his training that wasn't suitable for the Doflamingo and Cracker fight yet for someone like Katakuri is the perfect counter.
Why wasn't it good enough for Doflamingo? How many other forms has Luffy created that are super situational and good for certain types of opponents? Why is a form that should have sacrificed damage for speed suddenly really good against a guy who can take Boundman to the face and get right back up?

Since when could rubberdeflect hot lead moving at extreme speeds? Yet be cut by steal.
Sounds like oda has always been a hack and this is just most bullshit writing.

He's just outright better then him at his own game PLUS he has experience fighting far stronger opponents and leading a massive a fuck crew.
Dude is one step below one of the most powerful beings on the planet.

He barely scraped out a fucking victory against doffy and he somehow manages to beat a guy who could have handed Doffy his ass with ease and raped the entire nation that he ruled in mintutes.

I call fucking bullshit. Him beating him in a naval battle then personally defeating him could have been a milestone in OP.
Something to look forward too that wouldn't interfere with him becoming the pirate king finding the one piece and beating black beard.
It would also created parallels between him and Gol D roger. Giving him a noble powerful enemy who runs his own powerful crew as they are part of his family.

>naruto-tier plot armor
If you actually believe this you're retarded
Sauske vs Deidara alone can top greatest asspull lists of all fiction

This is exactly what I was trying to say ( )

The Luffy and Katakuri fight had multiple rounds like Crocodile, and it's consistent between them for Luffy to rest up in the middle.

>HEY LOIS, REMEMBER THAT TIME I ACTUALLY WAS STRONG ENOUGH THE WHOLE TIME?
That's not what happened at all.
The entire point was Luffy came to the realization he can BECOME stronger through fighting Katakuri not that he was from the beginning.

>the power of a sandbag vs the power of rubber bullet shotgun
choose wisely user

I've been saying that this is how people would be reacting to Luffy v Crocodile if it happened now.

Luffy fucking died against Crocodile in 2 of his 3 rounds with him. Robin saving him was excusable, the second time was not. I don't know how you think resting up for a few minutes and maybe an hour lets him magically beat a guy who was never seriously pushed in any of their previous engagements.

>Nami gets the bullshit control over Zeus (even if temporary)
>Brook gets so powerful he actually goes toe to toe with Big Mam and wrecks the treasury. Brook became quite a powerhouse in this arc, much like Franky was in Dressrosa where he was the MVP.
>Chopper obviously got a power up since he managed to withstand a direct hit from Big Mam.
>Carot got the bullshit Moon Beast mode (even if she is not an official SH, she does tag along with the crew).

the former

Crocodile vs Smoothie
Who wins?

>a guy who could have handed Doffy his ass with ease and raped the entire nation that he ruled in mintutes.
Nice headcanon, powerlevelfag.

Doffy is at least as strong as Katakuri.

>sucking contest
oooffff

The audience

If we talk about DFs, Crocodile beats Smothie since logia > paramecia (unless it's a shit Logia like Carribou's).
If we talk Haki, Smoothie could beat Crocodile's ass since she is a Yonko commander and admiral level. However, with how the power scaling works in OP lately, you'll never know just how strong Crocs has become.

My money would be on Crocodile on this one, simply because he can Barchan-dry your ass from a distance, whilst Smoothie is a pure melee fighter.

>Who would win in a 3-man battle between Cracker, Jozu and Jack the Drown?

Katakuri has acutal experience fighting powerful opponents, talent and bullshit tier future sight.
Doffy is a behind the scenes manipulator who has talent but never actually did anything to become a pirate or a real powerhouse.

There is no fucking way Doffy could handle Katakuri.

>Katakuri has acutal experience fighting powerful opponents, talent and bullshit tier future sight.
>Doffy is a behind the scenes manipulator who has talent but never actually did anything to become a pirate or a real powerhouse.
As I said, nice headcanons, powerlevelfag.

>Doffy is at least as strong as Katakuri.
I mean Doflamingo is undoubtably strong and he got hard nerfed in his fight to accommodate luffy. But let's be real, Katakuri should have vastly more combat experience, his ability to dodge attacks thus negating any incoming damage makes him difficult for just about anybody, and since both are capable of awakening but Katakuri is capable of better ranged attacks that deal more damage (Peerless Doughnuts) as well as a very maneuverable fighter it would be in Katakuri's favor in a 1v1.

>admiral level
There's no such thing, retard.

With that logic, Mochi fruit should be invincible. It's literally made by beating it.

>Implying that there is no such thing as admiral level and everyone is the same.
That confirms that Buggy D. Clown will become the Pirate King.
kys

One Piece will become the greatest story in all of creation if Buggy become Pirate King

>beat biscuit
>rest
>beat katakuri

SRSLY NO FATIGUE? ODA IS A HACK

Oda is a hack because the way he wrote the fight Luffy's win makes no sense

>beat Biscuit
>lose to Sanji
>lose to enraged army
>rest
>beat Katakuri

Yes, and he knows it. He painted himself in the corner with this big meme arc. That's why he had to show Luffy collapsing first.

>Katakuri is capable of better ranged attacks that deal more damage (Peerless Doughnuts) as well as a very maneuverable fighter it would be in Katakuri's favor in a 1v1.
False. Overheat has a longer range. Plus his awakening and his birdcage can cover an entire country.

Doffy's DF counters Katakuri since he uses slicing attacks. A small scale Birdcage (like the one we saw in the flashback) , in combination with awakening and ranged attacks, would make Katakuri a sliced mochi.

fixed your fixes

O

>everyone is the same
Never said that retard
And no u

Reading One Piece makes me want to eat Mochi. No homo.

>Yonko, strongest Admiral, Fleet commander and future Pirate King can go for ages
>Commander of the weakest Yonko can't

wow

>can't even beat cracker 1on1
Luffyfags are delusion, katakuri won the fight but lost the stamina war.

So how would you rank Akainu's and Kizaru's power in the world of One Piece?

Katakuri said he could after he show him gear 4