Ringo Mogire Beam!

I heard that this Beam! song is a reference to some suicide cult in Japan, is that true?
youtube.com/watch?v=M6RrOvPpb_M

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/宇宙友好協会
youtube.com/watch?v=wQVKcNrNHKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, 'Cosmic Brotherhood Association'

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/宇宙友好協会

i can't read moon runes :(

What is Google translate?

It all makes sense now

I just read the ending of the manga, and the lack of Usui annoys me. I'm not sure if I just missed him or if the author pulled the 'he lacks presernce' gag even at the very end

Copied from another website:
>The signs say "Apple" "Okure" "C", which was originally going to be the title for Ringo Mogire Beam. It is a reference to a password used by a doomsday cult, who believed that as the Earth was about to end, UFOs would show up and rescue everyone who knew the password, which was "Ringo Okure C" (Apple Level C). This is also what the stuff about passwords in the song is referencing.

What I really want to know is why the heck he chose to spend 7 years in highschool with that class

wot

Zetsubou shoujo-tachi

IIRC the class spent 7 years in high school. All the non harem students and staff were there to help out with the exorcism

Maybe he had fun

With students like them? No way

Woah I didn't know that. Do any of the other OPs reference something?

Rumba references being the best OP of the 3

Why is this post still up?

What, you expect him to learn moon runes in such a short amount of time?

In a board that currently has a Crunchyroll shill thread, multiple Netflix threads and fucking multiple Kardashian threads that faggot is the least of our worries

youtube.com/watch?v=wQVKcNrNHKw

Damn I haven't heard this in forever. The lyrics are pretty funny

Kenji's outfit is so cool

Rumba = Bure > Ringo

Rumba > Bure > Ringo

>SZS S4 never
>Kakushigoto adaptation never
Are we here just to suffer?

Rather, we are here to Despair.

>Kafuka
Why does she sit like that?

Maybe her butt hurts

From what?

ggnz27bxfrfshaqaqaqreeasdf

絶望

Where is this song from? I have the SZS OSTs and singles but I don't know this.

Kakurenbo ka Onigokko yo

Sensei fucks every girl 3 times per day, so he's just smashing her pooper all day long

>Kakurenbo ka Onigokko yo
Damn, thanks user. I have always wanted to get into more of Kenji Ohtsuki's music, I never knew about this except for the Rumba Rap.

I wonder what Ootsuki Kenji thinks about all these songs he's written about NEETs and depression even before SZS

Check out Moebius Kouya as well if you haven't