MegaMan.EXE

With all of the remakes of old shows lately, I think the anime really needs one.

I think it would be good if they adapted the manga version instead, it's a wholesome series in itself and it flows way better than the anime, not to mention that if they upped the age of the target audience a bit and allow stuff like pic related in it(Which was even cut from Takamisaki's manga for being to "gory") it could also be pretty interesting, considering everyone who liked it back in the day is now an adult anyway.

What's need to be remade is the games itself. The anime can follow later.

It's a fucking travesty that no new BN games aren't made anymore. No, SF doesn't count.

Isn't the BN story finished?
What else do you want it to explore?

Just play that shanghai or whatever it's called.

Nut I liked SF. Subaru, Luna, and Misora were great.

I mean, it's as finished as any of the battle network games are? The ending of any of the 6 games could have been a perma ending.

I wish the show had stayed like the first season instead of devolving into a shitty sentai show.

So what else do you want?
The only thing that could be doing it justice at this moment is at least a good anime adaptation.

It was such a clusterfuck of different themes and bad animation.
Not to mention they butchered Bass' story.

I wish.

I prefer a real adaption of game storyline, especially bit of Hub's story, Cossack and Bass, Alpha, Mamoru, Wily and Regal's relationship.

Even the manga turned into powerlevel clusterfag and ignore the plot point I actually like.

The manga wasn't perfect but at least it stayed on a course with a beginning, middle and end that made sense.
It did however severely lack Lan finding out that his brother is Mega, which was disappointing.
Lets just say a new anime would have a lot to set right but it will be easier following the manga rather than the anime.

Megaman Zero adaptation pls

this manga has the worst case of worfing ever.
Every new villain was introduced by having him kill off the previous one. Even as a kid I found it ridiculous.

fucking this

This
One season, an OVA, an ONA, a 5 munites episode. I don't care at this point, just give me something

I think that just was the early 2000's way of presenting a new villain in an edgy way.

we have manga

One season based on the manga or one episode based on the game. Which one?

Is there even anyone unironically like the manga?

It is not all bad. The Guardians are not that out of character.

I wish it followed the story of BN5. 5 was the best Battle Network game.

>5

>not 3

zero and kinda zx have one of my favorie styles/worldfeels of any universe, I love how they're simultaneously edgy/grimdark and weirdly optimistic. I've been seriously starved for media in that vein, Gurren Lagann scratched the itch a bit back in the day but I'd kill for a full Zero adaption. Hope to one day bang out something spiritual successor-y to it myself too.