One Piece

So Luffy actually lost, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFCfUl1R7SQ
strawpoll.me/15196832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's your best girl that isn't Nami, Robin or Carrot?

Big Job Pirates

youtube.com/watch?v=rFCfUl1R7SQ

Big Mom

Nami

he got up like 5 mins later yes, he fucking lost. Best boy pelican eel face won

Loli Nami

DUDE

Luffy won. Katajobber got rekt.

Is that you lawfag?

he won. a rival and a good one at that

Luffy endured basicalky mortal hits for hours.

Katakuri fainted with three hits.

Luffy was way stronger, but katakuri had the "miss" cheat activated.

Luffy won.

This is the only good, true answer. Every else is a matter of technicalities.

carrot is a THICK BITCH

strawpoll.me/15196832
Katakuri let luffy win

your reasoning is sound
you win the internet

I don’t really understand why people are so unsatisfied with the outcome of the Luffy vs Katakuri fight. For me, the ending was perfect, logical and did both fighters justice, especially Katakuri.
I think, here we had two different “Fights”( if you can call it that way) going on. One was the physical confrontation, while the other was a test of the personality of both fighters. The winner of the actual fight is Katakuri while Luffy wins in willpower and proving that he stands for everything that Katakuri desires.
I know, you probably think I’m crazy and I just can’t accept that Luffy won, but I truly think that there was much more to that fight, than simple “you hit me, I hit you”.

Let me explain: – After both men have landed their final attacks, Luffy is the first to collapse. At that time the fight has finished because there aren’t any combat related actions anymore. Katakuri was still standing, he observed Luffy well and came to the conclusion that he had achieved victory because Luffy won’t manage to get up again, thus he collapsed too. – After Luffy got up, Katakuri was the one getting up first, unlike many other, I think that Katakuri was fully capable of continuing and he would have, but now we come to the really mind blowing part.

Of course and using his strongest attacks...

Katakuri observed Luffy the entire time throughout their fight, he witnessed Luffy’s unbreakable determination to achieve victory, not because he wants to kick Katakuri’s ass but because he has to in order to achieve his dreams. Katakuri couldn’t find a way to break Luffy’s will. Then he questioned himself, even after everything that he had to endure through our fight, does he still hold on to his ambitions as before? Well, he then asked him the question, if he will come back to beat Big Mom and follow his dreams of becoming Pirate King, even after witnessing how big the difference in strength is between those two. With that question he tested Luffy’s will, if his answer didn’t satisfy him, Katakuri would have continued fighting him till the end, but nothing has changed, Luffy still holds on to his dreams more than ever! Katakuri’s respect for Luffy has reached max level, he realised that Luffy does something all the time which Katakuri never could in his entire life and that is, being himself. You remember how Luffy just uttered everything that was on his mind? Not giving a fuck what others thought? That’s what Katakuri admires, he wants to express his personality, instead being seen as a machine or the “perfect big brother”. He simply wants to be the donut loving Katakuri!

this is a copypasta isn't it

Best girl above all of them, to be honest

In addition to that, Katakuri thought to himself: – Why should I continue fighting? Why do I want to kill this man? – Since I was a child my family prevented me from being who I am, they laugh and spit at me, altough I became such an important figure for the family. – Yet, this idiot, who doesn’t even know me, is the first person to ever acknowledge me as an actual individual with desires and flaws. – He calls his own mom, not mama, but Big mom. That shows that he clearly doesn’t see himself as part of the family, like we always thought. He distanced himself from them.
He asked him whether he would come back, was I the only one who thought that he just wants to see him again XD

All that can be summed up with Katakuri falling on his back, his family thinks that when his back touched the ground, it’s shameful. Yet he himself sometimes wants to lie on his back, because he feel comfortable ( Snack time). It’s not his enemy (Luffy) who forced him on his back, he does it himself, it’s his one will, like Luffy, not giving a flying fuck what others think!

Luffy monkey
Zoro Tiger
Usopp Snake
Sanji Goat
Chopper Dog
Robin Chicken
Franky Cow
Brook Horde
Jinbei boar
Carrot rabbit
Rat ???
Dragon ???

Zoro / Nami / Usopp / Sanji

Normal humain

Chopper / Robin / Franky / Brook

Human and animal / fruit user / mecha / skeleton

Jinbei / Carrot / ??? / ???

Another race Fishman / Links / ??? / ????

Boy / girl / boy / boy

4 in East Blue / 4 in Grand Line / 4 in New world

I think user is on to something

>dragon

I agree

Also, Wano soon

I think people here have forgotten the significance of Kata-Bro lying on his back. He stood over Luffy's body and decided to simply rest instead of finishing him off.

This kata just wants his beauty sleep. He needs to keep his perfect face beautiful

a man in a boy's body.
Someone should make an anime about it

So katakuri fags still can't get over his loss?

Pirate Queen

>ywn wake up and see this face
Depressing

nice taste brother

NOT

jasmin from alladin trousers lol

So Ichigo actually lost, right?

Yeah she may not be too smart but I still like her

When do you guys think this arc is ending? I think it'll be around May 12th.

luffy lost many times. A real man's game is don't let your back touch the ground.
Score
Luffy 1
katakuri 999

Can't see how Oda can drag this out beyond 900. Luffy vs. Kata is over, all that's left is for Big Mom to eat the stupid cake, and they can skedaddle.

More 4~6 chapters with a week pause between them

>One was the physical confrontation, while the other was a test of the personality of both fighters

Every fight in every battle shounen ever, just done worse due to oda's terrible writing.

What's Hancock and Luffy's sex be like?

Thanks for the write up, I enjoyed reading this and think you hit many points well

Luffy trained his physical abilities with this fight, while Katakuri trained his expression of self

Non existent

She's a Rabbit mink so she's made for breeding

consult doujins

Go away, Hammock. Im happy with my friends.

Like any non consensual sexual intercourse.

She's a child

It will start with hand holding just like Hancock specified in her letter she was writing to Luffy (all of their sex will include interlocked hands just FYI). This will eventually lead to missionary sex while passionately kissing, and eventually Hancock on top smothering him with her J-cup titty after she learns to control herself around him

Came here from Sup Forums to say this, this is the only correct answer.

Boring, Katakuri would be much better and can have fun with his mochi

How can Boa's stone boobs even compete?

They can't.

Nah, he won. Katakuri is just a glass cannon

Reminder that kata can make his boobs any size that luffy likes. As well as his mochi dick

She simply can't

OH NO NO NO

>counting the moments where Katakuri accurately reads the future and blocks using his superior armament before luffy's attack connects
This never gets old.

I need new chapter already so you guys stop baiting with this shit.

user stop, I don't want to have an inflation fetish on top of everything else. I'm degenerate enough.

>Luffy's rubber body could handle Katakuri's mochi expanding inside of him

So you rigged it? Cool
There is only like 2 kata fags in here

New chapter will be germa and cake shit no one cares about. Kata vs Luffy discussions aren't going anywhere.

There is a lot more than that you delusional Hancuck. At least 90% of the thread likes Katakuri.

t. Salty hancuckfag

Fuck

>You r-rigged it!
Hancucks I swear

rude, i care about the cake plotline

Only 2
I can easily make the poll 100 votes for Hancock.

i swear that misses half of them

>luffy can stretch as wide as he wants while Kata can become as big as he wants inside of him

You didn't include me user

Technically Krieg defeated Luffy since Luffy would've died without Sanji.

Sad but true. If we're lucky Luffy might have some comments for the fight and Katakuri on the Sunny.

So did Doffy then

this is missing the spiked knee to the face i think

Could Katakuri defeat Big Mom?

So did Moriah

>it's another people act like manga fights are boxing matches and the one who gets more points wins

>Katakuri
>Defeating someone not even Gol D. Roger himself could touch
Let's not get carried away

*Inhales*

back to r*ddit kid

He can't even beat Luffy

big mom casually blocked kong gun with her elbow, kuri was sent flying by it. you do the maths

Luffy is the wife Kata has been looking for. Pic related is how they would look after sex

Man, for each punch Luffy landed, Katakuri landed at least 7

yep