The whore of waldlinden

>the whore of waldlinden

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_female_sexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SANDNIGGERED

gross senpai

>gets down on his knees and begs for sex

>simply confesses his love to Siluca, kisses her and makes her the happiest woman in Grancrestland by putting his penis in her vagina

They shouldn't have put both those scenes in the same episode. That entire amazing scene got ignored because of NTR shitposting.

>uses chemical weapon despite being agreed to be a banned tactic by lord's alliance
>willingly takes warmonger arab dick for his temporary loyalty
>gets forgiven for both by fantasia union

What a piece of shit princess. Luckily best girl magefu isn't a murderous slut and Theo can have complete confidence in her honor.

I miss my milf

I agree entirely. Theo's confession scene was really great and sweet and elevated him well above other protagonists. Probably they needed to end the episode with "shock value" to create interest. I guess it worked for a little bit, but that scene is essentially useless and doesn't even exist in the novel. Whatever. As long as Theo and Siluca rules in the end everyone else can do whatever they want to each other. Bad people do bad things to each other - the anime.

I do too. At least we have her adorable daughters sometimes.

>but that scene is essentially useless and doesn't even exist in the novel.
What? Its directly from the novel and yes it is entirely useless since nothing comes from it

Someone have the bowflex.gif?

IIRC the novel just fades to black and doesn't dwell on it at all. I mean, it wasn't particularly explicit in the show either but even less so in the novel. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong though.

They should have overlapped the scenes. Showing the happy faces of Theo/Sil and the apathetic of the Prince/ss. Would be better and more interessting

Grancrest Senki BD Sales: Only for cucks!

>Could end the war at any point
>Enemy leader steps down because he doesn't want to fight her
>She love him
>Proceeds to engage in chemical warfare
>Fucks some guy for power

#Feminism

Please just kill her

it really is dumb, she could easily purposefully de-stabilize her empire and then join her lover in subjugating those not entirely loyal to the idea of union. They would win, as more lords are allied with either ruler then not.

For a woman as prideful as she is, she has no mind for strategy

Even then that is exactly what was going to happen prior to their parents death. The lords wouldn't give two shits

It's almost like the author of this trash is really bad.

> eagerly waiting for the NTR Doujins

This so much, why did they do this? I can't even.

How many penises does it take for a woman to become a whore? (not worthy of marriage)

Don't worry guys we have another cour full of Sulica and Theo vanilla lovemaking. Hopefully without ntrfags.

One that's not mine

It sucks but every woman seems to be able to get married with ease, I wish there was karma for being a slut.

You need to accept some sort of payment in exchange for fucking. That's all. That said, virginity is overrated and nobody's first time is special. Only virgins give a shit about cherries.

Checked. I hope to god you're right. I want Alexis and Marine to just fuck off already.

this is rape wtf i hate whites and asians now im just glad the white slut was letting a real man of color be the one atleast im going to talk about this on twitter now fucking i think its time anime goes a little more to west lib ideas

Never gonna happen. Too many desperate males and women all hide their history anyways

>Only virgins give a shit about cherries.
wrong

Prove me wrong then.

>Found the fat whore.

It's instinctual for a man to prefer a virgin you stupid fuck. It's like you're completely disregarding the entirety of history and all the cultures across the world. You don't notice the pattern you moron? It's not a coincidence that through time and time again, regardless of where someone is born or what his upbringing is. A virgin has ALWAYS been more preferable.

Women were a prize to be won. They are intellectually inferior, weaker, and overall useless for anything outside of child-bearing. A man needs something in return for taking care of these childish creatures, and what better reward is it than being her only mate?

You're just a dried up slut that will never find someone who will marry you.

>hide their history

I always assume that all women had partners before, I gave up on marriage ;^) my girlfriend thinks I'm going to marry her but I plan on dumping her next year.

>>Found the fat whore.
>
>It's instinctual for a man to prefer a virgin you stupid fuck. It's like you're completely disregarding the entirety of history and all the cultures across the world. You don't notice the pattern you moron? It's not a coincidence that through time and time again, regardless of where someone is born or what his upbringing is. A virgin has ALWAYS been more preferable.
>
>Women were a prize to be won. They are intellectually inferior, weaker, and overall useless for anything outside of child-bearing. A man needs something in return for taking care of these childish creatures, and what better reward is it than being her only mate?
>
>You're just a dried up slut that will never find someone who will marry you.
Wow, I must have hit a serious nerve for you erupt like that. Get over yourself, you ridiculous virgin. I'm a married man btw.

>virginity is overrated
Thank allah i am muslim.

You must've never heard of Christianity you stupid fucker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_female_sexuality

Before you were born virginity was considered being pure and it was most preferable to wait till marriage. and this was universally agreed upon by everyone. Even muslims reward people with virgins in the afterlife.

Keep pretending you're married when you didn't even have a basic education of history/religion or just in general society. a 5 second google search would've taught you that virginity has always been valued except by cucks (you)

>I'm a married man btw.
posting on a taiwanese cutting board discussing virginity like a nerd, maybe you're living your marriage in deep denial my dude

Found the LARP fag

>all these triggered virgins
It's almost sad!

I don't get why you fat piggies always try to LARP as a guy? It's always the same tactic with you retards because you can't put up a good argument.

You can laugh at me, but I am going to enjoy my virgin (muslim) wife. Have fun with used goods.

The concept of "virginity" is just an amalgamation of multiple desirable traits for a bride:
> Can care for themselves I.E. not trading sex for a bed.
> Loyal
> bears your offspring
> Responsible parent
A girl being a virgin definitely increases the odds of these things being true. So yes it is a desirable trait. However it takes a special kind of retard to treat a woman's virginity as the ONLY thing worth considering.

If she were a prince would the arab dude still fuckk him to unite their countries? Would he be fucked? confused

>the ONLY thing worth considering

No one is doing that. It's just the most preferable trait. Virgin + other traits obviously to deduce which one you want, but virginity > everything else about a woman.

Why are you pretending to be a guy

>fat loser brings up medieval times to prove his point
Okay, buddy, let's come into the 2018s. Buy a threadmill, get a modern haircut and eat something other than pizza every day and maybe you'll lose your precious man cherry just like I did.

Oh go blow yourself up already, Mohammed.

Exactly.

>Why are you pretending to be a guy
Well, I'm certainly not pretending to be a girl. Sorry to disappoint, I guess.

> most preferable
So you'd bang a retard because she was a virgin? Nice try user. A virgin woman is only desirable by pathetic lowlifes because they are more easily dominated. Only a worthless male needs to dominate a girl to have their loyalty.

This has to be the most insecure post I seen recently, a woman who pretends to be a guy on the internet just because men are making her cry.

SEETHING

My girlfriend isn't a virgin, she had sex with 6 guys and I plan on dumping her next year for a new chick I met online.

Okay buddy, I'll pretend to be a lady. I'll do it so you can tell your parents you had a conversation with a girl online.

>this post

>guy literally just writes "virginity is overrated" and the whole thread explodes into defending virginity
That's amazing. Never change Sup Forums

>Still putting up a LARP

Why? Because you can't cope with the fact that sluts are pump & dump only? If you were an actual guy, this shit wouldn't even bother you because it has nothing to do with you. It hurts your feelings so much because you're a dumb whore who is going to die alone

We are all Tanakafags, fuck off Esther

Your IP is the same person who is arguing though user. You keep refreshing this board lol

I'm an actual guy and it doesn't bother me. When did I say it did? You're the ones defending virginity at all costs. I'm saying let's just fuck and have a good time.

I'm not wrong though. I'm bored at work and I enjoy trolling you a little bit. I'll take a ban after this no problem. Not like I care to make it obvious.

No one's defending virginity user, quit LARP'ing. You're the one who is defending that sluts are better. You seem to have comprehension issues to not realize you're the one who is being defensive.
I'm dating a slut myself, they're for fucking or non-serious relationships.

The concept of your wife/girlfriend not being a virgin before meeting you and her losing your virginity to someone else (not counting rape)after being with you are two different thing.
One is quite normal and acceptable in today’s age while the other make you a beta cuck and the girl as being a whore or slut, whatever suit you. Do you see the different?

>No one's defending virginity
One of you literally threw a history book at me and told me "look, look, look". Don't try and tell me any of this.

WHAT DID YOU FAGGOTS DO TO MY THREAD

re-read your post and tell me that's not defensive.
You HAVE to be a woman though, women are literally trophies to show how great you are.

It's why getting a big titted mongo is satisfying, virginity is like a biological achievement. My girlfriend is the opposite of a trophy, she's more like a wall of shame.

It was a dangerous day.

A wizard did it.

Yeah, I'm actually kind of pleased with it.

Remember that your wife always thinks about the big cocks she took every time you have sex.

I'm not that insecure and I'm not bad in bed. I think of my exes pretty regularly though. I don't really care if she does the same.

What kind of girl are you with to where you don't care? The girls I been with have no hobbies or personality and they are just generally very boring and stupid. They just watch netflix and go to starbucks and shop.

>miss her

Her funeral was longer than her total existence as a character

We both work for a living. In our spare time we go shopping, watch movies and generally just live together. What does your ideal perfect woman do, user? You sound like a very young person. Maybe that's something we should have addressed earlier in this troll conversation.

So you're basically in common with a girls hobbies. I wrote 20 books and built over 50 websites and a video game and have a ton of hobbies that aren't just dicking around. Watching movies & shopping and just living together is boring.

Also, being young has nothing to do with wanting to just waste your life away. Sounds like I'm older than you if that's interesting to you.

>I wrote 20 books and built over 50 websites and a video game and have a ton of hobbies that aren't just dicking around.
So what? Do you want a medal or something? You sound pretty insecure.

Confident != Insecure
When someone is proud of their achievements and a guy responds with an insult, then he's the insecure one. You sound pretty jealous user that someone has a higher IQ than you.

Shucks, Chuck. We can't all be super geniuses like you. I've pretty much settled down and is perfectly fine with being average. I'm okay with having no more adventures or writing books and building websites.

Not that guy you are arguing with, but isn't IQ as a whole an unreliable resource for intelligence since the test it's based on isn't peer-reviewed or accredited?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't mind.

Spotted the Boomer faggot. Day of the Nursing Home soon, you old piece of shit

So it looks like we're going to get some nice siluca vanilla doujins with handholding, and big black cock NTR while prince cuck watches this summer and cries.

Not a boomer. Not an argument. Do you also write books and build websites? Whatever. Far be it for me to say this, but let's strive to get back to the topic at hand. Namely those nice sweet siluca vanilla doujins.

WHat kind of books and wbesites do you write/build

None. I found time to do other things when I was a teenager and in my twenties. What do you write, user? Anything good? Please link me to your works.

Ah, I have to go back to work now. I'm okay to receive my ban now, moderators, if you feel like I deserve one or two. See you, guys. Enjoy your anime and your lives.

well at least he got sex. unlike you